Chapter 15

Times Between You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- This is a beautiful lie

My last lie

Even if it hurts to death

I am hiding myself

Under a mask for you – VIXX LR Beautiful Lie

 

Every people who walked passing, came to say congratulation to her. Gyuri walked through the party while kept bowing lightly and smiled in exchange of the compliment. They congratulated her for the main coverage in the special edition which only released this morning. It was a big hit. Two hours after the edition was published, the real search results were contained of Hi.Life and L.Kim’s name on number one and two.

 

“Congratulation to hit the top news.” Dongwoo came to her with two glasses of wine. He offered on to Gyuri who took it in second. They clang the glass together before took a sip.

“It won’t be liked this if it was not your help, Chief.” Gyuri answered in sarcasm. Even though Gyuri disliked Dongwoo's way to push people off their limit, she should acknowledge that sometimes he was right. No, he was absolutely right. It was just his way to show that wrong. 

Dongwoo laughed. “Was it that hard?”

“I nearly sent you to purgatory, Sunbae. Seriously, you need to visit there sometimes to clean up your evil intention.”

“It’s not an evil intention. I did it to help you.”

“Oh, thank you for the little help you gave.” Gyuri rolled her eyes. “Should I treat you some good?”

“All right, what should this oppa buy you? What you want? Do you want me to treat you an expensive dinner?” Dongwoo like she was only 19 years old.

Gyuri wanted to answer him but someone interrupted by approaching them. To be exact, they were two persons. One was Sungyeol and the other one was Yongju.

 

“Congratz for being top in search result, Park Gyuri.” Yongju raised her glass on Gyuri.

“Why do I keep seeing you everywhere lately? Don’t you have anything better to do?” Gyuri couldn’t help but to feel annoy by her presence. Thought the misunderstanding about the article already resolved, Gyuri still didn’t like Yongju for being around her.

“Don’t you know why? I don’t think that you’ll like to hear it.”

“Why?” Gyuri challenged her to say.

Yongju stared at Sungyeol and smirked slyly before turned to Gyuri. “I’m dating him.”

 

That really took Gyuri a while to precede the information. She stared at Sungyeol to confirm it.

“It’s not with me.” Sungyeol denied the relationship.

“What you said, Yeol? Stop lying to her.” Yongju didn’t bat an eyelash.

Sungyeol stared at her annoyed then turned to Gyuri to explain it, but the fellow person didn’t want to hear it.

 “It’s fine. You don’t need to explain anything to me. I need to go.” Gyuri’s mind became blank. She didn’t know how to respond to the news. She needed to escape from the place quickly before her heart wavered at the news. Somehow, it was hurt for her to hear that.

“Gyuri, it’s not like that.” Sungyeol yelled at Gyuri who leaving the group. He wanted to follow her but Yongju hold him.

 

“Don’t chase her. Let her go.”

Sungyeol turned to Yongju. His expression was not good. “Why are you lying to her? We have no that kind relationship.”

“I never said that I’m dating you. It just she made self conclusion that ‘him’ that I mean was you. Beside I’m helping you. That way Gyuri would reconsider her feeling about you. If she still feel not okay to lose you, she will realize that she still have feeling for you.”

“You don’t need to complicate thing for me. It’s already complicated before this.” Sungyeol grunted in depression.

“I think it is good idea.” Dongwoo joined the argument. “It would faster the progress. You want to win her back, right?”

“It’s not what I want, Hyung.” Sungyeol sighed hardly.

“Then why did you come back?” Dongwoo asked.

Sungyeol took a look on Gyuri’s trace again. He shook his head and didn’t answer the question. Instead, he raged on Yongju again. “Don’t do anything like that again. You should consider your boyfriend’s feeling when you said that in front of him.”

 

“I think he is fine with that.” Yongju stared at Sungyeol innocently then she linked arm with the person beside her. “Isn’t that right, Dongwoo oppa?”

Dongwoo chuckled and her hair. Sungyeol snorted disapprovingly.

“I think Gyuri was right. This couple is really devil incarnation.”

Dongwoo and Yongju laughed in respond.

“Keunde, why do you really like to tease Gyuri or make her misunderstand about you?” Dongwoo asked Yongju.

“It’s fun to see her reaction; beside I was already a from the begi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter