Chapter 12

Times Between You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- The first thing I want to tell you, don’t hurt anymore
When you fall, I’ll be the first to hold out my hand
The second thing I want to tell you, don’t cry by yourself
I’ll protect your bright smile – FOREVER LOVE, JB

 

Sunray infiltrated into the room from the small slit between curtains in Gyuri’s room. It hit Gyuri’s eye straightly. That made her awoke. The first thing that came into her sight was Myungsoo’s beautiful face. It was so close to hers. First reaction from her was jerk back. Then, she realized her hand was connected with his. What happened last night? Her head hurt so much from crying. It had been a long time she cried.

“I will protect you. I’ll be by your side when it comes.” Myungsoo voiced rang inside her head.

That reminded her to the scene of last night when she cried and Myungsoo sat beside her hugged her. Silently he whispered those sentences into her ears. Some warm feeling infiltrated into her heart when she remembered that.

Gyuri ran her index finger on Myungsoo’s hair and face. She stared at the guy who laid beside her, still sleeping soundly. It still fascinated her how could the little guy she used to take care grew up into someone like him. But, the way he slept still didn’t change. He still slept like a log. He didn’t move at all and even when Gyuri moved passing him to get down from the bed, he was still in deep sleep.

***

It took another half hour for Myungsoo to awake and found Gyuri was not beside him anymore. A little yawn, Myungsoo walked out from Gyuri’s room. His hair was a mess but it didn’t make him uglier, instead it made him looked hot.

Noise came from kitchen. It led him to walk there. Someone had her war with kitchen again. Myungsoo chuckled when he saw Gyuri had trouble to crack eggs.

“Oh, you’re awake.  Wash your face first. I’ll finish this soon.” Gyuri tried to take out eggshells that fallen into the bowl along.

Myungsoo smiled in amused then he walked to bathroom in the right as the order. When he came back, Gyuri still did the same thing. Fighting with eggshells.

“Do you need some help?” Myungsoo couldn’t stand the mess she created anymore.

Gyuri shook her left hand while her other trying to take out small piece of eggshell with chopstick that she used. “No, I can do this.”

She and her pride. Seriously, Gyuri was a disaster if we were talking about cooking. How could these years passed and she had no improvement in cooking? Myungsoo wondered about it so much. Myungsoo took a look at the clock in the wall. It had been around seven.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter