Chapter 17

Times Between You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- The last thing I want to tell you. I was happy

Because I was able to be by your side, like a gift.

I love you, words I couldn’t tell you, I miss you.

Even though I’m saying goodbye, I’m not far away.

I’m forever in your heart. - Forever Love, JB

 

“Ehem…” Sungyeol sat in front a camcorder in tripod. He checked on the angle several times before stared at it awkwardly. “Is this recording already?”

 

His eyes wandered around and found the red dot on the touch screen display to show that it was recording. He clears his throat.

“Hey, Gyuri,” he greeted to the video cam and looking awkward again. It was estranged to him talking to someone through video message, but he continued on. “Do you remember our first time recognized each other presence around? Yes, in the rooftop when you were cursing on Dongwoo hyung for being so mean to you.”

 

Sungyeol chuckled when he remembered that time. The rooftop memory sure was one of the memories that left a deep impression on Sungyeol about Gyuri. It was the first time he saw a woman who cursed so loud and determined as well. Gyuri was already tough since then. The second time Sungyeol saw her, he found out more than the hard outer personalities. He saw a fragile soul wrapped inside, like all those façade was her thorn to protect her from being hurt. He thought what a tough girl and those made him wanted to know her more. Then, he fell each time he got to know her more.

 

“Do you want to know what my real reason to leave you that day was?” Sungyeol reminded to the night when he called Dongwoo. His voice was tremble, even his hand was also. He begged for Dongwoo to help him. Saved him if that was only a dream, but it wasn’t. Reality hit him hard and it was hurt. He was sick.

 

“You must be wondering about why I choose to run away rather than told you about my situation. You probably are thinking why I come back after these years only to give a more suffer. The reason is your eyes… I thought I could cast away fear from your eyes each time you started to get know another person, but in the end I became one of the reasons of your fear. I told you that you looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter