Chapter 1

Times Between You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People said she didn't have heart. she was a cold person. Yes, it was her. Her heart was long gone. She already sold her soul to devil. She was no longer her self. The only thing she knew was to survive in this harsh world.

…………………………………………………….

"Ah, Omma! I don't want to live with him. I don't want to babysit him anymore." Gyuri stood from her cubicle while talking to her phone.

All her co-workers were looking at her curiously. Gyuri looked around in caution. Her coworkers quickly diverted their eyes and worked on their part.

Gyuri sat back and talked with lower voice. "I don't want to babysit Kkam-Kkam! It's enough. He is grown up already. He can live on his own."

"He only have you in Seoul. Just help him for a year. Take that as a repay for his mother's kindness. His mother always helped us before." Her mother tried to convince her with a soothing voice.

"It was a past. We paid them back already." Gyuri still tried to manage her anger.

 

She really hated the idea to babysit a guy that younger than her four years, especially when that little one was ugly. She hated him to the extent she didn't want to see him in front of her. Just at thought about seeing him everyday already reminded her to the days she hated.

"It's decided already. He will be in Seoul today." Gyuri's mother said with a firm voice.

"Omma don't do...  omma? Yeoboseyo, omma? Aish!" Gyuri was annoyed by the disconnected call.

"She already decided it all by herself. Why still bother calling to ask? I can't have a word if it's about that little guy." Gyuri leaned on her chair backrest.

 

"What happens?" Seungyeon, the co-worker who sat beside her, whispered.

"My mom asked me to live with my childhood friend, well not friend either. More like a neighbor's son that I used to take care at past." Gyuri sighed.

"Then, what's the big matter? You were already used to him, it's not a big deal" Seungyeon confused.

"It's a big deal." Gyuri said strictly.

"Ah I forget, you hate men and emotionally unavailable but it's not like you will have relationship with him so emotionally unavailable is not... okay" Seungyeon pretended to zip after she saw Gyuri's unpleasant face.

 

Gyuri leaned half of her body on the table. She put her chin on the table. "I really hate that boy."

"Well he practically is no longer a boy. He is 29 years old. Who knows he might change into a person you don't know." Seungyeon teased.

 

Gyuri bit her lower lip thinking about what her friend said. "Cih, no way he could change. He was too ugly to change into someone better looking. I just don't care how or what he will change into. He can change into everyone he want but don't live under my roof."

"You won't regret to say it? Who know that he will change into L." Seungyeon lifted a magazine that shows L's face on cover. "Oh God, why nowadays there's so many handsome photographer."

"Who is L?" Gyuri creased her forehead.

 

Seungyeon nearly fell from her chair after heard Gyuri's question. "You don't know L? Are you really editorial staff in this publishing company?"

Gyuri shrugged her shoulde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter