Let's Call it Love Game

The Lady Behind the Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I smirk at her question and touches her cheeks. "Would I say that I'm falling for you if I didn't think like yours?"

I can feel her breath hitch for a second due to my confession. "I'm starting to fall for you Hwang Tiffany. Do you feel the same?"

 


Chapter 9


Let's Call it Love Game

 

Club Octagon 
Gangnam, South Korea


A small group of friends are round up at the small private party room  of the club. The enclose room have its own music being played, foods and drinks are piled up on the center table while the occupants are busy chattering with each other.

The talks halted when the door opened revealing the only person that have been missing for a couple of hours. Everyone is in silence not until the youngest guy in the group stands up and greet the new intruder.

"So how are you our soon-to-be-groom Hyung?", Seungri, the youngest guy, walks up to the person and leads him to the couch.

"Shut up!", he playfully elbowed the younger one before taking a seat on the empty space. He looks at the face of everyone present in the room and laugh out loud. "What with the faces guys?"

The girl sitting on his right side rolled her eyes as she loud scoffed. "Well Daesungie it's because you're always absent.", she takes the glass that she's holding closer to and takes a sip of her drink.

"We are pretty much used that you're always absent whenever we hang out.", the other girl present at the party shrugs her shoulder.

Daesung guiltily laughs at what his friend he told him. He knows that the girls are just being well, girls. They're too dramatic at every little things.

"Sorry my dear Fany-", he pulls the girl close to him and gives her a small kiss on the temple. "-and to my dear Yuri!", he raise the newly opened bottle, courtesy of Seungri, to acknowledge the girl in front of him. 

"You know guys that working in the entertainment industry means no social life.", he looks back and forth at the two girls who are obviously not believing him.

"Then as an exchange for always being absent-", Tiffany lifts her head and looks up to him straight in the eyes. A small smirk escape from her lips. "-you'll pay everything this evening.", she softly slap his chest before escaping from his hug.

Daesung touch the part that was slapped and feigned hurt. "Is that all guys? That's not too much!"

"Call the waiter and order the most expensive drink here!", the other guy present in the room ordered. Seungri immediate stands up from his seat and did the job.

"Jiyong Hyung they only have Château Latour Premier 2007. Is that alright?", Seungri held the receiver and peeks at the elder guy.

"That's alright! Take 3 bottles!", Jiyong gives him a thumbs up.

"Whoa you didn't really think twice eh? Ordering a 2.5 million wine and three bottles of that? Just wow Hyung.", Daesung looks at him with disbelief written on his face.

"Well we have our party financier so why not?", he smirks at the younger guy before taking a shot.

Daesung just shook his head and starts mentally summing up the amount that he'll pay later. The salary that he received won't do, it can only pay the small platter of food on the table. He'll just use his other money to pay for it.

"Oh by the way Daesungie, how's the development between you and Sunny?", Yoona who's being silent throughout the discussion asks. 

Another round of silence envelopes around the room. Everyone's eyes starts darting at him, looks that are waiting patiently for his answers can be seen.

"Still the same. The difference is just that she still hates me while I dont.", Daesung flick his tongue and looks away from their questioning gazes. "But at least now I know why she hates me."

"Well you don't really hate her right?", Tiffany poke his shoulder to gain his attention. "I can see it in your eyes. You still like her."

Daesung turns his head towards her, seriousness can be depicted on his face. "No Fany. I don't like her." The atmosphere becomes heavy. Everyone, even the cool and serious Jiyong, held their breath. 

"I love her."

Silence

"What the hell Hyung!", Seungri stands up from his seat breaking the silence among them.

"That's so cheesy!", Yuri threw him the lemon that's peacefully resting on the rim of her glass.

"My gosh!", Yoona turns to another side and straightly drinks up her vodka.

Jiyong just smirks and looks outside where just a piece of glass separates them from the other partygoers. 

"Hey what?", Daesung with his fast reflexes dodge the flying piece of lemon. "I'm the man who can only love one woman!"

Barfing like sounds echoes throughout the room while D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter