Revelation of the Unexpected

The Lady Behind the Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"About what happened?", I puff out the smoke and crush the remaining cigar on the ground.

"What?", both of us accidentally looks at each other's eyes, strangely another sudden feeling comes from my mind.

"The thing back in Singapore."

 


Chapter 8

Revelation of the Unexpected

 

 

Marina Bay Sands
Singapore City, Singapore


I can't believe that I let myself lose to lust and seduction. The thing that happened earlier wasn't part of my plan. This wasn't supposed to happen. Why did I let my body be his? Why just why?

I woke up from my trance and look at the sleeping guy by my side. The thick eyebrows, pointed nose, thin curvy lips and the small dimple on his cheeks makes him the perfect guy that all the girls will wish for. But it isn't for me, correction, it wasn't for me.

Choi Seunghyun

The name of the guy whom I should used to play my chess game.

The name of the guy that I should used to get what I want.

The name of the guy that I supposed to hate so much.

But everything changes.

And it wasn't because of this one night stand.

No.

This guy is slowly changing me even from the start.

But I won't allow it.

I must continue my plan.

I slowly reach for my clothes that are scattered on the carpeted floor. I keep myself from screaming out loud from the pain that I'm feeling from the bottom part of my body. Once I'm fully clothed I walk out of his room and runs to my own room.

Why just why Stephanie?


Seunghyun's POV


My whole body feels numb and sore. It's as if I run a 100 kilometers without any rest. I curled up my toes to relax my aching body when the realization hits me. My eyes shot wide open and I pull myself away from the comfortable pillow. I look at my side and see if she's still there.

I released a sigh of relief after seeing her sleeping soundly by my side. Her long brown locks are keeping her face from my sight. Without any hesitation, I move her hair from her serene and angelic face.

How can I tarnish this angelic girl?

What have I done?

How can I get something important to her easily?

Why did I let my raging hormones do it to her?

Hwang Tiffany

What did you do to me?

Why am I falling for you?

I can feel my blood rushing to my cheeks after remembering the events earlier. "I'm sorry Tiffany.", I kiss her forehead and let myself drift to dreamland once again.

What should I do now?

 

Lee Mansion
Seoul, South Korea


"No! No! No! I won't marry that guy!", Sunny slams her hand on the table.

It's early in the evening when Mr. and Mrs. Lee called for Sunny. They informed her about the impending engagement that they are organizing for their daughter and for the only son of the Kang's, Daesung.

"Sunny my dear, Daesung is a nice guy. Didn't you dated him in the past?", her mother asks.

Sunny looks at her mother with a face that's unreadable. "Past is past mom. Please find a guy that's more suitable for me."

"Lee Sunkyu! The Kang's are a really good friend of us and their only son is the only person that I find suitable for you.", Mr. Lee sternly says.

"Your father is right my dear.", Mrs. Lee reaches for her daughter's hand and gives it a light squeeze. "Kang Daesung is a nice guy I believe that he won't hurt you."

Sunny scoff at what her parents said and stares at them. "I'm full.", is what all she said before standing up from her seat leaving her father fuming and mother in a state of shock.

"Lee Sunkyu come back here!"

She looks back at them with determined eyes. "I'll show you the true colors of that Kang Daesung. He's not what you think he is.", she slightly bows her head before walking away from everyone.

 

Changi International Airport
Singapore, Singapore


Seunghyun and Tiffany are being lead to the VIP room where they will stay while waiting to boarded. The two are awfully quiet during the ride from the hotel to the airport. No one dared to talk nor look at each other. They acts like stranger to each other.

"Have a comfortable seat sir and madam. We will just call you as soon as we ready to board. If you need anything just give us a call.", the customer service attendant smiles at them before closing the door.

Awkward silence filled the room. Seunghyun walks to the table where a bottle of whisky is placed and pours himself some. He doesn't know where to start. During their ride in the car he wanted to asks about the thing that happened to them. But his coward self emerges and stops himself from doing it.

He hopes that a shot or two of whiskey will give him some courage to asks about what happened. He looks at her and sees Tiffany standing by the door. Her eyes are focused at the large window that shows the inner garden of the VIP lounge.

"Ms. Hwang.", he called out her name making the bearer of the name looks at him.


Thump


"Yes sir?", she immediately avoided his eyes by looking at the floor.

He felt a pang of guilt in his heart. He can't blame her if she's acting like that. After all, he accidentally got the thing that's precious to her. The thing that women should only gives to the person that they'll love.

But he must do what a man should do. He must be responsible to what he did to her.

"About last night.", he calmly twirl the glass that's in his hand before placing it to the table. "I'm sorry for what happened. I'll take full responsibility for what happened.", he did a 90 degree bow surprising the girl.

"Si-sir?", Tiffany walks up to him. She's about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter