The Brothers Rivalry

The Lady Behind the Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

The Brother's Rivalry

 

 

Incheon International Airport
South Korea


A young handsome man who's wearing a tight fitted pants and blue shirt under his white coat. A pair of aviator sunglass hides his eyes from the people. He looks around the airport and smiles, showing his to die for dimples, when he sees the person he's looking for.

"Good morning Sir!", Ryeowook, his assistant in Korea, greets him as he grabs the luggage a from his boss.

"Good morning to you too!", he's a bit too energetic for Ryeowook.

Siwon enters the car as he waits for his luggage to be put safely in the trunk. His assistant enters the car and tells the driver to  drive back to the company.

"Sir, you have a meeting with the board later after lunch. You will be reporting to them about your successful negotiations with the American investors and same with Mr. Seunghyun who visited Singapore last week.", Ryeowook starts discussing to him the schedules that he have for the day.

Siwon is too busy in his own thoughts to listen to him. He just came back from a long haul flight making him physically tired. All he wants for now is to lay in his bed and get some decent sleep. By night, he'll be going to his favorite place and sees if the woman who's been haunting his mind lately will be there. 

That woman in the club has been making him frustrated for weeks. Every night he'll dream of her,  the way she dances, her sweet smell, her touches and everything about her. It's convenient to say that yes, he's starting to developed something for her, and he'll do anything to get her name and makes her fall for him.

"Sir? Are you listening?", Ryeowook snaps his fingers in front of his sleepy boss.

"What?", he looks at him in frustration.

Ryeowook clears his throat and takes a deep breath. He really needs another long break for serving this hot blooded boss. "I said that we're already here."

Siwon looks at the building in front of him sighs. Can't he be given just a day to rest? He shrug of the question and walks inside the building. Everyone greets him as soon as he enters the large hall. Girls are silently squealing knowing that the other handsome Choi is back in the country. He smirks at the girls making their knees weak.

The elevator door is about to close when he sees a very familiar face standing in front. He's very sure that it's her, the long familiar brown hair, pointy nose, beautiful eyes and the y smirk. Both of them stares at each other's eyes. He broke away from the staring contest when he noticed that the door is already closing. He tries to stop the door from closing further but fails. He groan in frustration knowing that the girl that's haunting his mind was just a step away from him, but destiny or whatever it is, is playing some tricks on him.

The door opens and he hurriedly walks out of the elevator making his way down to the lobby once again. He's hoping that she'll still be there. Ryeowook keeps on shouting for his boss but stops when he noticed that he's not listening to him once again.

"Dang it!", Siwon almost lost his composure when he noticed that she's not in the lobby anymore.

He runs all the way down from fire exit staircase to find no one in there. He angrily stomps his foot and hiss for not making a fast move in stopping the door earlier.

A smile crept in to his face when he remembers something. A person can't enter the premises of this building easily unless you are an employee or someone who works in the same industry.

'Small world.'


Seunghyun POV


I'm too busy with my reports that I failed to notice the door opens. A steaming cup of coffee and a piece of bread is place by my side. I look up to see my assistant holding the small tray in her hand.

"Why are you here? I thought you'll be on a half-day?", I asks her before looking back at the screen of my laptop again. Yesterday, Ms. Hwang asked me a favor, she'll be having a half-day today since she have to send her father to the airport later. 

"Uhm- my father insisted me to come to work instead of going with him.", she clears and proceeds in her daily tasked.

I peek out of my laptop as soon as I heard the door click. My body instantly relax and I loosen the suffocating necktie. It's been a while since I felt like this.

The feeling of being tensed and suffocated whenever she's around me. I can feel my heart palpitating every time she comes close to me. The vivid memory of that night, a night that should be forgotten, since we both agreed to forget whatever happened and lived our life like the usual.

It's supposed to be a mutual agreement, to forget everything, but my heart and mind is doing the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter