Essence of a Temptress

The Lady Behind the Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

Essence of a Temptress

 

C.S Entertainment 
Seoul, South Korea 


Two weeks had passed since Siwon and Tiffany formally met and since then, the young soon-to-be CEO of the company has been bothering her peaceful work life. He made her life a living hell with her workmates constant question and nonsense rumors about their relationship, the deadly glares that are given to her by the female population, the annoying date request by that guy, and lastly the cold treatment that is still given to her by Choi Seunghyun, which she doesn't understand why.

"Can you please stop bothering me!", she sternly commands, not request, to the guy that's waiting for her.

"Well, it's been a long time since I saw you in your other form.", the guy, Siwon, smirks at the girl that he's waiting. He held her arm to stop her from walking away.

Tiffany looks at her arm that's been being held then to face of the guy. pulled in to a playful smirk before she walks closely to him and pulls his tie. 

'Two can play this game.'

"I've been busy lately as you can see. I have no time to play in your party house.", she whispers softly to him. "Adios." She blew some air into his ear before dashing back to her cubicle. 

Siwon stands awkwardly at his place with a red face and ear. How can one simple move makes him giddy like that? It's really unusual for him to follow a girl, like a puppy following its owner, most of the time it's the girls that are following him. He doesn't even know why he's doing this, but one thing is for sure, he won't let this girl go away from his grasp.

"Wait up!", he jogs up to her and slings his arm over her shoulder. "Let's have a lunch together. My treat."

Tiffany gazes at his handsome face which made the guy blushes. She's using her innocent but y eyes to question him.

"Just a simple casual lunch will do. Promise, I won't do something funny or anything that might annoy you.", Siwon is shock on what comes out of his mouth. He sounds so different, so desperate.

"And?"

"And what?", Siwon's breath hitch at the sight of Tiffany.

Tiffany laughs at the older guy, a laugh that's obviously sadistic and evil. She takes a step back before moving completely away from him. "Exactly one o'clock! If you're not there then forget it." Her voice trailed off as soon as she's already out of his sight.

"Did she just?", a widespread smile occupied his face as he raise his fist up in the air.

 

"I'm sorry!", he frantically pulls away from her and takes a step back. He looks at her face that is obviously red from lack of air, alcohol, embarrassment or maybe anger.

 

Red Brick Restaurant 
Seoul, South Korea


Tiffany and Siwon are now comfortably seating in a small table by the window of the restaurant. Red Brick Restaurant is one of the most highly praised luxury restaurant in Korea. The Italian restaurant is known for their homey ambiance and tongue tingling food which are all cooked in a volcanic stone pot.

Everything in the restaurant will make anyone feels at home and comfortable but Tiffany and Siwon's table is an exception. Since the time they dine, both of them or rather Tiffany have been silent. Siwon doesn't even know what to say since he's busy admiring the beauty in front of him.

"I know I'm pretty so please stop staring it's rude.", Tiffany says without looking away from her food.

"Good to know that you're aware about your beautiful face.", Siwon smirks as he sips the wine in his hand. 

Tiffany looks up to him with an unreadable expression. She can see it clearly in his eyes -the admiration, confidence, and lust.

"Why do you keep on bothering me?", Tiffany bluntly asks, she gently put down the utensils and stares at him in the eye.

"Because I like you.", a blunt question is answered by the same blunt answer.

Tiffany laughs out sarcastically making some of the diners look at them. But she didn't care, Siwon didn't care, no one between them cared except for the people that's inside the restaurant. "I'm sorry but I don't like you.", she carefully stresses the words softly but clear enough for him to hear.

"You'll also fall for me.", a very confident sentence comes form his mouth.

"How sure are you?", Tiffany raise her eyebrow up. She's astonish with the confidence of the guy.

"101% since every girl falls for me.", he imitated her and smirks.

"Then leave me out. I'm not one of them.", she rolls her eyes at him.

It's now Siwon turn to laugh at her confidence. He never met a girl that's stubborn and playing hard to get like her. In the past and present time, it's always the girls who comes flocking to his arm and not the other way around.

"Don't be too confident. I can feel it babe, the way you touch me and seduce me in the club, I know that you like me too.", Siwon rest his chin under his hands and stares at her straight in the eyes.

"Club.", Tiffany's right lip part pulls up at the word. "It came from your mouth that it's in the club. Have you forgotten that the club is a playground for adults? It's where we seek, play and hide."

"We seek people to play with, hide away from those people that we play with.", she playfully her lips after seeing the guy looking boldly at it.

"But we still haven't played.", Siwon informs her. He's reminding her that they still haven't touch nor becomes intimate with each other.

"Because you're not my type. I don't play with scruffy guys like you.", Tiffany touches her chin indicating that she hates his beard.

Siwon felt insulted with what she said, a lot of girls like this look since it makes him look more manlier. This girl is really different, greatly different from the other girls that he met. She's innocent looking and also seductive, playful yet serious, hard to get but also manipulative. Overall, he knows that the girl in front of him is sly, a fox in a sheep clothing or maybe in another way around. He's confident that he's the one who will take it out and reveal the real her.

"Then what's your type?", he asks her without breaking their eye contact.

Tiffany gently wipes the corner of with the table napkin before standing up from her seat. "It's a who."

"So you have a specific person in your mind!", Siwon grits his teeth knowing that someone comes before him. He irritatingly calls the waiter for his bill.

Tiffany sees this as a chance to get away from him. She walks up to him and leans near his ear. The answer that she gives him made his eyes widen and blood boils.

"What the!", he looks at the woman that's walking away from him. He can't believe it. Why him? Out of all the people in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter