JEALOUSY

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

Myungsoo seemed confident when he said he knew what to do next but he is lying in bed counting the stars he could see through the window from the given position. Actually he has no idea how to confirm what kind of relation Sungyeol and Dongwoo had.

 

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Next day, Myungsoo was so lost in his thought that he didn’t know when Sungjong had come and sat beside him.

“Myungsoo. Let’s go to shopping.”

“Hmm..??” Since he had been in his own world, he didn’t know what was going on for a sec.

Sungjong frowned. “Are you planning on deceiving me?  If so, then forget it. I won’t be that easy. I hate the persons who says things only for the sake of saying.”

Myungsoo immediately protested. “No..no…no. I am surely going to buy you that facial product. Let’s go.”

 

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Myungsoo was quite the whole way and on the venture to the mall as well. He just could not get Sungyeol out of his head. He was waiting for the younger out of a shop while Sungjong was analyzing each product and its suitability to his skin.

So, when he saw Sungyeol coming in his way with a beautiful gummy smile to him, he thought his imagination was being so much strong that he is seeing things now. He wanted to enjoy the bubbly feeling he was sensing inside even if it was just his hallucination.

The imaginative Sungyeol came so close to him, there distance only a few inches apart, then he asked, “Hey, Myungsoo. Are you alright!” The smell of coffee invaded his nostrils while Sungyeol tilted his head to have a closer look at him.

Then…BANG! He realized that he was not imagining things and the person in front was actually Lee Sungyeol in flesh and bone. His face became beetle red at once. His voice too betrayed him because he stuttered a great time, “Y..yeah! I..I a..am al…alright!”

Sungyeol was so worried. He touched Myungsoo’ s forehead to check the temperature and rubbed his thumb in his cheeks as it’s color was inhumanly red which made him further more weak. He thought that his legs are about to collapse any time soon if Sungyeol keeps on checking him.

“Let’s get you to sit somewhere.” Sungyeol wrapped his hands around Myungsoo’s shoulder to support him and took him to the café nearby. He pulled the chair and made him sit. Myungsoo felt like a girl but he didn’t mind to get such attention from the person he likes. It feels as Sungyeol is taking care of him.

“Myungsoo ah, here, drink some water. It will help you a bit.” Sungyeol handed him the glass still having that worried face in him.

After drinking water, Myungsoo could calm down his palpitating heart a little.

Since his face was slowly coming back to normal, Sungyeol asked to confirm, “Are you feeling better now?”

“Yeah. Thank you Sungyeol. I am feeling a lot better now.” Myungsoo said with a smile showing his dimple. He thanked the entire God he knew for helping him to speak flawlessly in front of the beauty, that is, Lee Sungyeol.

Sungyeol’s heart was racing fast due to the dazzling smile the other person was flashing. So, to not be lost in those cute dimples, he quickly averted the subject.

“Have you finished your shopping Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo had never loved his name that much but listening the sweet melody while Sungyeol calls his name made him want to hear it again and again. “Actually, I came here with Sungjong. He wanted to buy some facial products for himself so, I am just accompanying him.”

Sungyeol suddenly felt something…was it…jealousy?! He instantly shook off the feeling and said, “I am here with my friends as well. Dongwoo and Hoya were busy exploring the arcade. Since I don’t have much things to buy, I came here to get the coffee. And then I ran into you.”

 

Suddenly there was a loud shriek behind. “There you were. I was searching you throughout the mall, Myungsoo….h…hyung.”

Myungsoo was laughing inside when Sungjong changed his salutation seeing Sungyeol.

“Oh, hi Sungyeol hyung.” Sungjong greeted.

“Have you finished your shopping?” Myungsoo asked Sungjong ruffling his hair. Since it was the only chance he gets where he could act like a hyung, he wanted to utilize the opportunity to the fullest.

“Hyung~~” Sungjong said with a pout, since he could not glare at the older at that time.

Myungsoo was enjoying the sight, “Aigoo~Our Sungjongie does not want his hair to be messed up.” And laughed whole-heartedly.

Sungyeol was carefully observing the whole scenario and the way Myungsoo was so happy around Sungjong, he had a second thought about the boy. The shy cute boy whom he liked, he thought that he was single but now he highly doubts his assumptions.

His train of thoughts were disturbed when the phone in his pocket vibrated.

“Um, Dongwoo-ah! We are at the café in the first floor of the mall.”

“Yeah, we, since Myungsoo and Sungjong are also here.”

“I bet you guys have emptied many shops. Okay, now just get here soon.”

As soon as Myungsoo heard the  name “Dongwoo” his mood had changed 360 degree. He was listening the whole conversation attentively and can’t hide the annoying feeling that was surging in his chest. He had a frown in his face. Sungjong didn’t know what happened suddenly since he was putting on the unreadable expression.

When the call ended, Sungyeol too noticed the change in the atmosphere.

Unsurely he asked, “Is everything alright?”

“Yeah, yeah.” With the curt reply, Myungsoo started to drink his abandoned coffee which Sungyeol had bought for him earlier.

 

Dongwoo tip-toed and came behind Sungyeol.

“Sungyeolie”, he excitedly jumped onto his best friend and got him in a bone crashing hug from back making the other person almost choked in his drink.

“Yah, Dino, do you want me to faint! I almost got a heart-attack.” Sungyeol said half-heartedly pushing the giant baby clinging onto him.

Dongwoo sat beside him still hugging. “Eyy..you don’t love me anymore.”

“Aish, can you not make your face like that! By the way, where did you leave Hoya?” Sungyeol searched.

“He is coming. I wanted to reach to you first so, I came running.” Dongwoo tighten his hug around Sungyeol more arousing the already fired up Myungsoo.

“There he is. Hoya hyung, here.” Sungjong waved his hands at his cousin.

 

“Hey there Jongie. And Dongwoo really has a great stamina.” Hoya said with a giggle.

The whole time Dongwoo was holding onto Sungyeol tightly as if he would run away once the hug is loosened.

This obviously made Myungsoo wanting to run away from the scenario but at the same time, he didn’t want to miss the chance to see his dear person.

 

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

When they reached the apartment, Hoya happily said, “Does not Sungjong and Myungsoo look good together. I think Myungsoo is a good boy. Along with good appearance, he has nice attitude and he is very humble to the elders. I think my little spoiled cousin will be very lucky if they are together.”

Sungyeol dropped the bag he was carrying.

“Oh..oh! Sorry, it just slipped.”

 

 


 

 

A/N: Dugun…dugun…dugun…What will be next?! Hoya wants his cousin to be together with good-hearted Myungsoo~ What will Sungyeol do now?  Keke…we will see in the next chapter~

Btw, All the Very Best for Hiya^^ Fighting!