LITTLE TWIST \0/

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

The next day, there was a call from Shin’s mom to Myungsoo. Feeling reluctant, he received the call anyway.

“Hello, Myungsoo dear! How are you doing today?”
“I am good Aunty! Thanks.”

“Are you planning on doing something or are you free?”
Being the honest guy as he was, he answered, “No. I don’t have any specific plans. Why, aunty?”
“Oh..its great then! Can you go together with Shin for lunch? You know, he does not know a good place to hang out.”
Myungsoo scrunched his forehead. As if he had not lived his whole life in Korea, in just few years, the surrounding has not turned upside down.

But a simple “Okay” left his mouth making Shin’s mom rejoice in happiness while his face was sulking from the early morning.

Woohyun saw his dear brother in a slump mood so inquired about the problem.

“Hyunggg~ Shin’s mom wants me to hang out with him but I don’t want to.” Myungsoo was whining like a 5 year old kid.

“You’re too adorable, you know that!” Woohyun exclaimed making Myungsoo pout.

“Don’t worry Myungie! Till when you have me, you have nothing to worry about. She said she wants him to hang out with you right! But it does not mean you have to be alone! The more the merrier.” Woohyun’s eyes had a glint of mischief.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

Shin was rushing to the “INFINITE_ONLY” Café which was the best in the locality according to Myungsoo.

When he peeked inside he saw some tables occupied by the bunch of people, but he was in search of a single person amidst the crowd. He stood at the doorstep to call Myungsoo.

“Hello, Myungsoo. I am already at the café. Where are you?”

“Really? I am at the café as well. Where are you exactly?”
“Right at the front door.”
“Oh…I saw you.”

The phone line was cut off but Shin did not have to glimpse at the screen much because he could hear his name being called and Myungsoo waving at him from a table at the corner. But he was not alone, there were bunch of other people who he didn’t recognize.

Gone the wish of having to spend alone time with Myungsoo.

Feeling awkward, Shin sat with Myungsoo. On the other hand, there was a tall guy with a radiant smile who seemed just like coming out from a manga. While he was still staring at the tall angel, Myungsoo coughed slightly bringing Shin down to Earth.

"Uhm…Shin, these are my friends and hyungs. Dongwoo hyung, Hoya hyung, Sungjong and this is my boyfriend, Sungyeol." Myungsoo was mentally thanking Woohyun hyung for his brilliant idea.

"And everyone this is my friend and once upon a time fiancé Shin."

"Hey, I am still your fiancé and nice to meet you everyone." Shin tried to protest and a bit disappointed but not due to the way Myungsoo introduced him but because the sunshine like beauty was already taken.

"Whatever". Myungsoo continued to chit chat with the others ignoring Shin's presence at all.

On the other hand, Shin was lost in his own thought, "Sungyeol…the name suits him so well! Pretty name for the pretty person." The bright smile Sungyeol had captivated Shin so much that he was staring at the beautiful angel for don't know how long.

Sungyeol felt being stared so he asked, "Shin shii, is there something on my face?"

"Ah…no..no. It's nothing." Shin felt embarrassed for stuttering and moreover being caught red handed.  

 

Shin started digging on his food but he was subtly watching Sungyeol from the corner of his eyes. The way he smiled, the way he rubbed the sauce stuck onto his chin, the way he was hyper when talked about his favorite subject, the way his eyes glow when looking at Myungsoo…oh…right the way he loved Myungsoo. Shin took a long sigh. "Myungsoo ah, I am going now. Have fun."

The sudden announcement made Myungsoo puzzle but that was what he wanted anyway.

"Ok."

Sungyeol too added, "Bye, Shin shi. It was nice meeting you."

Shin smiled for the first time genuinely since he entered the café.

 

 

 

"I don't think Shin is a bad person." Sungyeol said after the said boy was out the door.

"Yeah. Me too. Maybe he had some situation to leave you or maybe he was forced to be engaged with you." Though Dongwoo seemed to be the happy virus who does not care about anything and keeps on laughing at every single thing, he is really observant and is able to look into people's soul. He seems carefree but he cares for the people around him the most.

"Dongwoo hyung is right. We should not accuse people on some ground, maybe he had his own reasons." Hoya was the one to support.

Whereas Diva Sungjong's analysis was something very different from them. "I don't know about those things but I am sure he fell in love with Sungyeol hyung at the very first sight. His eyes were sparkling when he bid him goodbye."

Dongwoo and Hoya looked at each other and nodded at the same time putting Myungsoo in dilemma.

"WHAT?" Both Sungyeol and Myungsoo asked at the same time.

"What? WHAT? It's clearly visible. He was staring at you the whole time. And don't act too innocent Yeol ah. Neil too had the same gaze at you before." Dongwoo chuckled.

"What! Yeollie…Shin…Neil…", Myungsoo was about to collapse right there.

Sungyeol quickly hugged the fainting kitty. "Yah..Dino. You are about to bring heart attack to Myungie."

"Myungsoo ah, stop listening to the nonsense that the Dino blabbers." Sungyeol was soothing Myungsoo's hair to keep him calm.

"But he must be prepared mentally when he is dating a handsome hunk like you." Dongwoo winked.

"Our Myungsoo is not less than anyone. Have you seen the waitress watching at our Myungsoo like they want him for themselves. Wherever he goes, he has eyes following him." Hoya liked Myungsoo from the very beginning.

"Our Sungyeolie had a fan club dedicated to him when we were at high school." Dongwoo wanted to boast about his best friend.

"Not only girls but any boys wants to befriend our Myungsoo." It's sad that he could not set up Sungjong with Myungsoo but still he roots for Myungsoo anyway.

"Dr. Sungyeol is the most sought out doctor in the entire hospital by all the doctors, staffs and the patients. He always get the most appointments….."

"Yah, you guys! Do you really want to keep on going like this. Both Sungyeol hyung and Myungsoo hyung are the ulzzang (pretty faces). No one can deny it. Both are super handsome and are perfect match for each other." Sungjong busted out seeing the childish quarrel going on.

All of them looked at each other seeing Sungjong's irritated face and burst out laughing at what happened.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

At Shin's home:

"Welcome back son. How was the date?" Shin's mom asked hopefully.

"I think I fell in love, mom."

"Oh…that's good. Falling in love with your fiancé is great." Shin's mom said happily. "If you really fall for Myungsoo, I can be free from the guilt of forcing you." Shin's mom thought. But little did she know that Shin didn't fall for his fiancé but rather fell for his fiancé's boyfriend!

 

 


 

 

A/N : Surprise~~ Keke…How did you find the little twist in the plot?! Please do share your view on what did you think about the chapter and what’s your prediction for the next chapter. I would be more than happy to know your assumptions and chit-chat with you guys :)) If I get lots of reactions in this chapter then I assure you I’ll update the next chapter very very soon~

On the other note, I had a conference to attend so I was out of nation for 9 days and when I came back, Infinite already ended their promotion…huhu T^T I wish their promotion never ended 0.0 But anyway, did you guys listen to Dongwoo’s solo! OMG! Each member of INFINITE have Infinite talent and charms!! He did so well and how it topped the Melon chart without any promotion and before-hand information proves his outstanding ability. Wish to get more solo from each member of Infinite and praying to see Sungyeol’s solo some day as well <3   

Btw, is Sungyeollie grwoing extra handsome recently or is it just that I missed him so so much when I was gone! Anyway, I am falling for him more hard, my choding prince <3