BIG LEAP~

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

Shin was roaming around here and there at the room. He was feeling so restless. His mind was full of things, many things. To be very honest, he was engaged to Myungsoo, but he never had any romantic feelings for him.

On the other hand, Myungsoo was feeling very anxious about Shin. Why does he want to build up the broken bridge? And before and even now Myungsoo is sure that Shin has never ever loved him.

Sunggyu wants his brother to be happy and he knows that he can lead a merry life only with Sungyeol. Re-entry of Shin in their life is surely not a nice sign.

Woohyun wants to assure to the Kim Brothers that everything will be alright but he himself is not sure where the things are leading up to.

Sungyeol is deeply in love with Myungsoo. He wants his boyfriend to know that he will be by his side forever, no matter what ever happened in the past or is going to happen in the future. But Myungsoo recently seems very much insecure about Shin.

Dongwoo is happy that Sungyeol is now taking care of himself a bit. He does not give 24/7 to other people but has started to separate some personal time as well. And about himself, well, he thinks that he has fallen for Hoya but is not sure how to express it. Because if the other does not feel the same, he does not want their beautiful friendship to end.

Hoya is glad that he went to Indonesia. He could fulfill his wish of social service as well as could meet precious friends in his life. All the people he met on the trip are very special to him. Their friendship has grown very strong. He also has found the love of his life, who happens to be Dongwoo, and who is so very stupid that even though he has shown so many signs that he likes the other, he knows that Dongwoo is oblivious to the fact.

Sungjong, too is glad to meet such a group of nice people. Though he likes to play diva around Myungsoo, he knows that the elder is a very generous person who looks after him. He is very much inspired by the said person. After knowing Myungsoo, he came to know other hyungs, who are like real hyungs to him.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

The more Shin met with Myungsoo, the more desperate he felt. Because meeting with Myungsoo means meeting with Sungyeol as well, those two were just inseparable. Shin was enchanted by Sungyeol but he knew that he should not have those feels since the angel he is dreaming already belongs to someone else. He had never met an enchanting person as him, every action of his was absolute beauty. His smile, his talks, his spellbinding doe eyes, his long legs, every things of him was too alluring. His selfless nature is hard to get in this corrupt world.

But what to do, our heart is not very obedient to us, Shin fell more and more for Sungyeol. He knew that Sungyeol and Myungsoo loved each other too much and he should not be the third wheel. Being engaged to Myungsoo, he already felt guilty and now loving his fiancé’s boyfriend is even worse. So he decided to take a big step.

 

 

 

In the early morning, Shin was waiting for Sungyeol to arrive at the Seoul hospital. As soon as the tall boy entered the main gate, Shin waved at him. This was very much unexpected for Sungyeol but he could not just walk away. Luckily the doctor didn’t have any morning calls to make that day so, they headed to the cafeteria.

“So, Shin shi, what brings you here?” Sungyeol inquired sipping his favorite Americano.

Shin was playing with his lemonade not finding the right words to express himself.

“Hey, we have already met many times to be this formal. Call me Shin.”

“Okay, Shin. I guess you have something to tell me since you waited quite a long time for my arrival.” Sungyeol was curious as to why his boyfriend’s fiancé is here. Is he here to warn him not to meet with Myungsoo from now onwards?! But his solemn face does not show any of those signs. Or is he here to announce their marriage! NO! That can’t be! Myungsoo can’t be away from him! While Shin was having internal conflict of his own, Sungyeol made various guesses on his own as well.

Feeling chills run down his spins, due to the painful silence, Sungyeol once again tried, “Shin, is there any problem?”

“You.”  Shin said absent-mindedly.

“Hmm…” Sungyeol asked confused.
“I mean, I want to tell you something but am afraid of your response.”

“You know what, more the fear, more you lose yourself, just face the situation and get over with it. If you get positive result, that’s better, else there is some nicer plan waiting for you.” Sungyeol reassured to Shin and to himself as well.

Taking long breathe, Shin spilled out, “Let me give you a situation, A and B are married to each other but B is a jerk and does not care for A’s feelings. Meanwhile, C made an entry in A’s life. They became close to each other. But now after B met C, he fell in love with C. B knows that A and C love each other very much and he feels guilty for already ruining A’s life so, should he confess to C about his feelings or should he side line himself and let A and C live in peace?”

Sungyeol listened to the situation intently and replied, “You got the wrong person to ask advice with, Shin. I am very inexperienced about relationships but if B is sure that A and C love each other deeply, he should be happy for them. Love does not mean only to achieve. Sometimes, letting go portrays much stronger feeling than conquering. But I also think that suppressing things within can cause a volcano to erupt at the end, so better let your emotions out, whatever may be the outcome. Argh…I am in dilemma myself so, you better consult someone proper.”

Watching Sungyeol’s serious face while hearing him out, his confused face when he could not think of a proper solution, the childlike innocence gleaming in his beautiful face made Shin unable to even think of hurting the most wonderful person he met till date. Sungyeol was a pure soul, gorgeous externally and affectionate from within.

Pushing back his proposal to some another date, which was his original intention for the visit, Shin smiled. “Not a problem, Sungyeol. Thanks for your time. Your patients must be waiting to meet their handsome Doctor!”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

After some rings, Myungsoo received the call.

“Hello, Myungsoo.” That was Shin.

“Hmm…”
“Can we meet today?”

“Umm….again? If it’s not so important…”

Myungsoo was cut off by Shin, “It’s important. Very important. And believe me, I won’t disturb you much from now on.”

“Okay, we will be there.”

“No…please this time I want to talk to you alone. Please.”

“Why? What’s the matter?” Myungsoo felt doubtful.

“It’s serious, Myungsoo. It’s the matter between me and you only.”

“Okay.” Finally Myungsoo agreed.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

At INFINITE_ONLY café :

Both Myungsoo and Shin were nervous. Shin because he was going to announce something big and Myungsoo because he had not talked to Shin alone after his comeback.

“Myungsoo, I am so sorry for all the troubles I have created. But I don’t want to be the nuisance anymore. Can you come to the magistrate office tomorrow? We can sign the divorce paper.”

Out of all the things, Myungsoo had not expected this topic to be out of Shin when he said serious.

He was happy to be able to detach any bond with the boy in front but how come so sudden.

“Really. That’s great. But how about your mom? Will she allow it?” Myungsoo always felt that somehow Shin’s mom was behind all these.

“Don’t worry about her. It’s my life. I can’t just do anything she asks for. I’ll try to convince her but even if she opposes, we will get divorced. Better I’ll tell her later, after we sign the paper so that she won’t cause any ruckus on the scene.” Shin said solemnly.

“But will you be alright?” Myungsoo was worried for Shin.

“You know what, you are too kind, Myungsoo. I can take care of myself. Don’t worry. Anyway, you stay like this only, selfless, innocent, cute when I return okay.” Shin ruffled Myungsoo’s hair.

“Yah, my hair!” Myungsoo was glaring at Shin. “Anyway, where are you going?”

“Abroad.”

“Again?”

“Hmm… Okay, be at the magistrate office at 11 am. We will finish the things tomorrow.”

“But before leaving, I must complete an unfinished task.” Shin thought to himself.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

From the café, Myungsoo directly went to Sungyeol’s hospital. He could not keep the things to himself. He wanted to share the news with his beloved initially.

This was the first time, Myunsgoo visiting The Seoul National Hospital. It was so huge and well facilitated. At the reception, he asked for Dr. Lee Sungyeol.

“Sir, can we know your full name and who you are to Dr. Lee?”
“I am Kim Myungsoo. Dr. Lee Sungyeol’s friend.”

“Please hold on a sec. I’ll inform Dr. Lee.”

While Myungsoo was looking at the surrounding, the lady called him.

“Sir, since Dr. Lee is in the round check-up, he has asked you to wait for him at his chamber.”

“Okay, so where might that be.”

“Cabin No. 705 in the seventh floor.”

“Thank you.”

 

 

When Myungsoo reached the room, he expected the room to be empty since Sungyeol was on his duty, but he found a person there.

“Umm…isn’t this Dr. Lee Sungyeol’s cabin?”

“Oh, yes. Come in. He is gone for the round check up. You can wait for him here.”

 

Myungsoo was sitting at a couch and observing the person doing the paper work in the room, since he had no better work to do. He was so very slim, not slim even, thin would more describe him and had a curly hair.

Getting bored, he asked, “Excuse me, will it take long for Sungyeol to finish his task?”
 

Closing the files he was working on, the person turned to Myungsoo. “He must be coming by now. Sorry for not accompanying you earlier since I have to hand over this patient’s chart to Dr. Lee when he comes. Though he is a cheerful person on any other time, when it comes to work, he is very strict and serious. And by the way, you called Dr. Lee by his name, I guess you are a close friend of him.”
 

At the mention, Myungsoo realized his slip of tongue. “Um…Dr. Lee is a very good friend of mine. When we meet outside, we call each other by our names, so it came out naturally.”

“You meet outside as well! I don’t know any friends of Dr. Lee except Dongwoo hyung. What’s your name?”

“I am Kim Myungsoo.”

“Myungsoo….hmm. Something is fishy. By the way, I am Neil.”

The name ‘Neil’ hit Myungsoo. “Oh..so you are the one who had crush upon my Yeolie.”

Neil too observed Myungsoo and enquired, “So tell me Myungsoo, what’s your relation with Sungyeol hyung? And don’t tell me you are just friends, because I know you are something more.”
 

Myungsoo felt being cornered, his ears were starting to get red, “Umm… we are….”

“We are boyfriends! And stop troubling Myungsoo, Neil ah.” Sungyeol made the entry at the right time saving Myungsoo.

“Hyungg~ You are so meany. How come you hide him from me! How come I know the information so late. This is so unfair.” Neil faked crying making Sungyeol to roll his eyes.

“Stop your drama, boy. Okay, this is Myungsoo, my boyfriend and Myungsoo, this is my co-worker and a dear dongseang Neil.” Sungyeol introduced the two.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Myungsoo imnida.”

“Annyeong Myungsoo shii. So , you are the reason Sungyeol hyung is smiling a lot these days. You are the reason he is going out frequently. You are the reason, I have to take shifts for him. You are the reason hyung is….” Neil was coming closer and closer to Myungsoo in the process.
“Yah, Neil ah. Stop with your complaints. And I have been doing my work sincerely.” Sungyeol dragged Neil back to make him seat at his place.

“Whatever. It was nice talking to you Myungsoo shii. I’ll be leaving now. I don’t want to disturb you love birds. I have kept the patient’s chart at your table, Yeol hyung. Enjoy your time.” Winking his eyes Neil went out of the room.

As soon as he left, Myungsoo let go of the long breathe he didn’t know he had been holding.

“Huff..he is ….”
“Crazy! I know that. But he is a nice person.”

“You will feel him nice since he had a crush on you once.” Myungsoo pouted.

“Hmm…what is this smell…I can smell something burning!” Sungyeol teased.

“Yeolliee~~”

“Someone is jealous, huh! But believe me Myungsoo, it’s true that he had crush on me, but I never had feelings for him. And now he has got a boyfriend so, no need to worry.” Sungyeol said without breaking the eye contact with Myungsoo to show his sincerity in each word he spoke.

“If you say so.” Myungsoo was still pouting.
“Aigoo~~ what to do with this kitty!” Sungyeol kissed Myungsoo’s pout away.

“Yeollie, what are you doing?  What if someone sees?”

“This is my cabin and it’s all your fault for making me want to do naughty things. Who asked you to be this cute?” Sungyeol pinched Myungsoo’s cheeks making him squeal.

Sungyeol brought his face so close to Myungsoo making the little boy turn red.

“Do you know how happy I am today? It’s the first time you came to visit at my workplace.” Sungyeol breathed in Myungsoo’s face. Their faces were just an inch apart.

“If I get such reward, I think I will come to disturb you more often.” With this he closed the distance between them and locked their lips. They shared the sweet kisses making each other know how much they adore one another.

 

 


 

 

A/N : Aren’t Myungyeol too sweet! Whenever they have any interaction, they make me squeal so hard. And, as the title says, Shin took a big leap and made the decision but he mentioned that he has some works left to be done, right! What might that be??!! Let’s see in the next chapter xD

Thanks to my lovely readers, dear subscribers, wonderful commentators, gracious upvoters for supporting my fic! Just one comment from you guys make my heart flutter and my lips form a curve upward unintentionally. You are the most amazing person :)) To show my gratitude, here I am keeping  my words and coming back within a week with longgg update!

Have you guys watched INFINITE in Knowing Brothers?! I was laughing like a maniac….whenever the dorky boys are in any show, they give us a good laughter xD