LET'S GO

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

While sipping his morning coffee, Sungyeol was going through the newspaper. However, one article caught his attention.

 

VOLUNTEERS WANTED

We welcome enthusiastic and highly committed young medical people for Volunteers to go to Indonesia. As we know that due to the latest volcano eruption, many lives have been seriously affected. So, if you are interested to offer your help for the victimized people over there, please send in your CV at the address below:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Dongwoo had just finished his duty at the hospital when he had a surprise visit by Sungyeol. Normally, he would not come to Dongwoo’s hospital due to one of his colleague, who keeps on clinging to him all the time. And, Sungyeol being the kind person as he is, can’t pull off that hand from his arm and lets him be dragged along with her in the cafeteria to listen to her rant about various things which he is not interested at all. Heck, he is not interested in that girl itself.

“Hey buddy! Lets get out of here before that magnet comes!” Sungyeol said in a hurry.

Dongwoo just chuckled a while & replied, “Don’t worry Yeol-ah. You are lucky because Jihyun is in leave today.”

Sungyeol’s mouth formed an “O” as he relaxed a bit.

“Anyway, lets go some shopping!”, Sungyeol said excitedly.

Dongwoo was once again astonished since Sungyeol rarely goes for shopping. “Anything special?”, Dongwoo raised his eyebrow.

“Stop interrogating & keep moving now will you?” Sungyeol shoved Dongwoo playfully.

There was something wrong, really, Dongwoo thought.

 

  

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Sunggyu was no more surprised when he finds Myungsoo talking to some animals, insects or birds. This has been too normal for him.

While he walked in the room, he found his dear brother sitting in the window sill and talking to a pigeon in the tree.

“Poor birdie! You must have a hard life right. No one feeds you. You have to depend upon yourself. Since its winter no one throws much food. After you finish eating the rice grains I gave you, if you still feel like eating don’t hesitate to come ask me, kay!”

The bird was nodding his head as if it understood Myungsoo’s words. Sunggyu sighed and went to his own room.

He could not contain his despair when a very familiar number called him.

“Hyunnie, lets get some coffee.”

Woohyun didn’t want to miss the chance to hangout. So, he readily accepted the offer.

 

Sunggyu was at the Paradise Cafe within few minutes. Woohyun came in a little while panting with something in his hand. On coming close, it was a cute bunny doll that he was holding.

“This is for you. Whenever you feel sad, you can hug it thinking me, kay.” Woohyun hold out the doll towards Sunggyu.

It was so cute which made all his annoyance melt away.

“Thanks Hyunnie. You are the best.” Sunggyu said with his eye smile. Woohyun loved his sincere smile. “Now tell me what did your little brother do this time.”

Sunggyu looked up from the doll to meet the sincere eyes of Woohyun. “How did you know that I was upset about Myungsoo?”

“I know everything! I know everything about you, yeobo.” Woohyun teased.

Sunggyu slightly punched Woohyun in his shoulder for making him red in public. But nonetheless replied, “He was talking to a pigeon as if talking to a friend.”

“You should be taking this normal and stop worrying about him so much.” Woohyun suggested.

Sunggyu frowned. “How can I leave my poor baby alone? All the friends he has got are insects, animals and birds. He has no real friends. All his friends think that he is weird. I am so worried that he will be a loner Hyunie,” Sunggyu said with a pout. As much as he wanted to kiss his pout away, he didn’t want to see the wrath of Sunggyu later. So, he responded, “He will not be a loner, my baby hamster. With such kind heart, he will gain blessings of many.”

 

After letting out all his sorrows, Sunggyu went home to find Myungsoo sitting in the couch and watching his favorite show in Discovery channel. So, he went to bed instead since the younger would not listen to him anyway when he is watching his dear ones on TV.

 

At the mid-night, Sunggyu was harshly awakened by Myungsoo.

“Hyung, wake up! I want to go to Indonesia right now.”

Rubbing his eyes, he woke up to find his brother ready to head out. Lazily he asked, “What time is it now?”

“Its just 11:45 pm hyung. I want to go to Indonesia!”

He was fully awake now due to the non-stop yelling & push-and-pull of his brother. “Wait, wait, why do you want to go there?”

“We don’t have time to discuss about that now hyung. I will tell you later. Lets move.”

“I am not going anywhere until you tell me the reason”, Sunggyu said folding his hands to show that he is determined to get the answer.

Sighing defetedly, Myungsoo started his story, “Hyung, I was watching Discovery and there they showed how cruelly The Sharks are being killed. They said that Sharks are endangered because of threats that are the result of human activities including shark finning and getting caught in fishing gear. These are apex predators (at the top of the food chain) and play an important role in the health of the oceans. They are so important friends hyung! Without them, the entire food chain can be affected, negatively impacting the entire ecosystem. Sharks are long-lived, mature late, and produce few young making them especially vulnerable to exploitation. And, Indonesia is the nation where they are mostly slaughtered. Poor friends! I want to go to help them hyung! So now please come with me to the airport!”

“You want to go Indonesia for SHARKS! And how are you planning to help them anyways. They will eat you dear! They have such a huge mouth, big teeth and large stomach. Moreover, you don’t know anything about Indonesia”, Sunggyu panicked.

Myungsoo did his best aegyo and said, “Please hyung! I can’t sit here doing nothing knowing that our friends are going to be extinct. If they will be gone like dinosaur, our children will have to depend upon our story and some pictures to know what creatures were they. Please hyung! And, I promise to take care of myself so, you will not have to worry. Please!”

If there was anything that Sunggyu could not resist, that was Myungsoo and when he pleaded with so much aegyo and sincerity, he could not deny him.

“BUT, you will go only tomorrow. Now go to sleep”, Sunggyu pulled the covers up which was harshly pulled by the younger few moments ago.

“That means you are letting me GO! Woah! Thank you hyung! Thank you so much. I love you hyung! You are the best!” Myungsoo was hopping around the room like a small kid who was just allowed to buy his favorite toy in the store. With a chaste kiss on the bundle in the bed, which happens to be Sunggyu, he went to sleep peacefully.

 


 

A/N: Thanks to all those who have subscribed, upvoted and left their precious comments in the story :)) I am so over-whelmed ^_^ You guys are really the angels sent from heaven who made my day ⊙‿⊙

And, for those who want MyungYeol to happen soon, please have patience! Like in the picture below, no matter how far they are, they will find each other for sure ♥ω♥   By the way, they look so sweet looking at each other...my poor MyungYeol heart ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡