LET IT OUT~

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

Sungyeol walked Myungsoo to the gate of the hospital. He still had his duty hour on. Else they wanted to spend much more time with each other. Anyway, Sungyeol was happy to know that Myungsoo is getting freed from his unwanted bond. But he too was curious as to why Shin decided such huge choice all of a sudden.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

In the evening, Dongwoo came to receive Sungyeol at the hospital since Sungyeol’s car was given for the servicing.

Sungyeol could not help but share his happiness with his bestie! Hearing the good news, Dongwoo was pleased as well for the both of them.

“By the way, I had bought these two tickets for the movie since it’s my off day tomorrow. But I guess I can’t go as it’s the big day for Myungie. So, you can have it.” Sungyeol offered.
“Really! Thanks buddy. But who will I go with?” Dongwoo was thinking.

“Hoya! This is a nice chance, Dino ah. Express your feelings to him.” Sungyeol suggested.

“Yah, what feelings?” Dongwoo protested.

“Do you think you can hide your feelings from me? I can see you through. I know that you love Hoya but are unsure of his feelings towards you, right! Take the risk tomorrow. I assure you, you won’t be disappointed.”

“But how can you be so sure?”

“Just do it, man. That way I can be with Myungsoo as much as I want without having to think that I have not been able to give my best friend much time.” Sungyeol giggled.

“Oh, so you want to push me away so that you can enjoy your time with your boyfriend!” Dongwoo complained.

“You know I am your well wisher right!” The car resounded with the laughter of the two besties.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

In front of the Magistrate Office:

 

Myungsoo and Shin were relieved to get the burden off their shoulder.

“Congrats to us for being free!” Shin exclaimed.

“Yeah.” Myungsoo agreed. “But why all of a sudden?”

“Why? Are you sad that we broke up officially? Do you regret signing the papers?” Shin teased.

“Yah, stupid. I was just curious, okay!” Myungsoo wanted to hit the smirk out of Shin’s face.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Dongwoo and Hoya were at the shopping mall now after watching the movie since Hoya wanted to buy the new album of his favorite group INFINITE. They recently had their comeback so, he was excited to grab a copy for himself.

At the café, Hoya was unwrapping his precious album while Dongwoo was watching him amusingly. He had not seen Hoya being this excited before.

“You like INFINITE that much?” Dongwoo wanted to have conversation with Hoya.

“I like them? I love them! Their dance is so on-point. Their choreography is knife-like. I love their song so very much and their dance moves are very much impressive.” Hoya was explaining with so much excitement.

Dongwoo chuckled seeing the sparkle in Hoya’s eyes. The first impression of Hoya was a decent boy, quite nature, strict with rules, but loved serving people. Coming to know him up close, he is a childish kid, Hoaegi and he can keep on talking non-stop. Dongwoo came to love both sides of the handsome man sitting in front of him.

Breaking the chain of thought Dongwoo was engaged in, Hoya thanked, “Thank you Dongwoo. The movie was nice. I could also buy the album. Today is a good day. I love spending time with you.”

Now it was Dongwoo’s turn to be super happy.

“Really! Glad to hear that. Since it’s a gift from Yeollie, I’ll have to thank him later then. By the way, I wanted to ask you something.”

“Yes, go on.”

“I have a friend who is in love with his friend. But he is afraid to convey his emotion because he is not sure if the feeling would be reciprocated. He does not want to ruin his relation.”

“Do you want to forever be in the status of friend or do you want to take the risk and know if you can move ahead? Choice is yours, but I suggest you to be daring.” Hoya challenged.

“Should I? I mean…. s-should he?” Dongwoo’s face turned red at his mistake.

Hoya chuckled seeing the flustered Dongwoo.

“Go ahead. I see a green sign in front.” Hoya encouraged.

Mustering up all his courage, Dongwoo hold onto his drink little more tightly, “Hoya, will you go out with me?”

“At last!” Hoya took a long breathe. “I thought you were never going to ask.”

Dongwoo was confused. “Hmm… so that means…”
“Yes, phabo. I love you. I was waiting for the day that you would confess. Today is such a lucky day.” Hoya’s happiness was too much overwhelming.

“That means I was worried for nothing! Great! I mean I love you too, Hoya.”  Dongwoo felt alive again.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Today Sungyeol’s thirst for the Americano got a bit more so, he dropped by INFINITE_ONLY café on his way back home.

Unexpectedly he met Shin at the same place.

“Hi, Shin! How come you are here?”
“Hello, Sungyeol. Just wanted to get out of the house to get some fresh air and I like the aroma of this place so, here I am.” Shin replied.

“Ah…”, Sungyeol felt sorry for Shin some way. “Is everything alright at home? I mean is your mom okay?” He asked carefully.

“Hmm…” Shin hummed, nothing more.

“If you feel comfortable with me, you can share, you know. It makes you feel better.” Sungyeol tried to comfort Shin.

“Are you a doctor or a psychiatrist?” Shin laughed trying to brush off the topic.

“How about two in one! Get the counseling free with the treatment! Wow~you gave me a good idea, I should charge my patients more now since they get double benefit.” Sungyeol tried to lighten the mood.

But this had no much effect on Shin. This showed how serious the other was.

“So Shin, my first patient, would you like to go on a healing trip with me?” Sungyeol suggested.

“I am okay, really. Thanks for your concern by the way.” Shin just wanted to be alone.

But the choding was persistent too.

“You get to know a refreshing place, you get to hang out with a handsome doctor like me, you can get fresh air for free, see there are so many advantages.”

Sighing Shin surrendered. “Okay, Mr. Psychiatrist Doctor, where do you want to take me?”

“Better than telling you about the place, let’s finish our drink then, we will directly head there.”

Though knowing how Shin behaved to Myungsoo before, Sungyeol felt like hating this person in front but after coming to know him in person, he has always had a hunch that there is some reason behind his previous action. He is not a despicable person.

 

 

After a short drive, they reached to Han River bank. The wind there was chilling and there were many people who had come to enjoy the blissful scenery. Since it was time for sunset, the view from there seemed mesmerizing. Fathers taking their children on their shoulder and going for a walk, couples running after each other and enjoying the moment, grandpas and grandmas coming for an evening walk, some people coming after work to get refreshed. There were lots of people but the one who is more beautiful than the waves of the river or the radiance of the sunset is Sungyeol. Shin was staring at the mentioned person who was gleefully observing the environment.

“I know this is wrong in so many aspects but may be this is the last chance I get. So, let me tell my true feelings to you.” The whole ride, Shin was quite so, when he suddenly spoke, Sungyeol was a little astonished. But nevertheless he was eager to know what the other was about to speak.

“I love you. I have never felt this attached to anyone before. You may find me totally ridiculous but my heart skips a beat whenever I am with you. You are the first person to make me feel like this.”

 

 


 

 

A/N : OMO! Shin is finally letting out his feelings to Yeollie~ What will be his response! Let’s check out in next chapter^^

A sincere thanks to all my amazing readers who support my fic. Subscribers from the beginning and also those who joined in the middle or recently subscribed, I am very thankful to all of you xD The eight wonderful upvoters, I am really grateful to you guys :)) And my precious readers who along with reading the story , share their thoughts on the chapter in the Comment section are daebak! Each of your words make my day^^ Nomu nomu khamsamnida to all…love you…have a great day~

 

Btw I made a new vid, I hope to get lots of support from you guys :

[FMV] MyungYeol - You're my DILEMMA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EttgreHxGpU