HEAVEN UNDERNEATH^^

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

The one week that Sungyeol was away from Myungsoo felt like a very very long time. He missed the younger so much. Though they talked every day through phone or skype but the need to see him in person was so strong that those electronic devices didn’t fulfill.

 

Finally after 7 days, the moment Sungyeol waited came. Along with Dongwoo and Hoya, he got off the bus that brought them back to Jakarta from Bogor and they got off the long ride. There at the bus stop, Sungyeol saw the face he wanted to see for ages, that dazzling dimple smile could be recognized amidst any crowd.

Myungsoo greeted the three of them and hugged his boyfriend slightly. He quickly gave voice to his thought, “Tonight we are flying back to Korea so, I would borrow Dr. Sungyeol for some time.”

Dongwoo jumped happily, “Sure, Myungsoo. You can take the entire day if you want. Enjoy~”

“I still have not given the permission.” Sungyeol glared at the duo.

Dongwoo pouted. “Don’t be hard, Yeol. Myungsoo must have prepared something special. Just see at the excited boy!”

Sungyeol felt bad for his boyfriend. “I need to drop my luggage and be fresh.” He tried to reason.

“We will take the luggage, don’t worry about it.” Dongwoo did a little dance.

“And you’ll be fresh once you reach the place I want to take you.” Myungsoo assured.

“Arraso! Let’s head to the place then.” Sungyeol gave up.

 

On their way, Sungyeol asked, “Can I know where we are heading?”

“Nope.” Came the answer from Myungsoo so, he just gave up in this as well.

After a few hours of drive, they came at a sea beach.

 

The fresh waves of the breeze touch Sungyeol’s skin softly. The tiredness he felt due to the weeklong trip was all gone. Sungyeol closed his eyes and took a long breathe.  Seeing his boyfriend enjoying the peaceful moment, Myungsoo felt contented about his plan. But this was just the beginning.

Unwillingly, Myungsoo tucked onto Sungyeol’s shirt. “Do you want to stay here only?”

At this Sungyeol’s eyes sparkled. “Do you have other destination?”
Myungsoo chuckled seeing the curiosity in the choding doctor.

“Yeah. Lets go.” They walked hand in hand until they reached in front of some office.

Myungsoo told Sungyeol to wait for him outside and went inside the office. After a while, he came out with some few persons carrying a big Scuba diving mask, Diving fins, a Dive computer, Wetsuit, Regulators, Buoyancy Compensator, Weights, Scuba Tanks, Dive Gear, Dive knives, Underwater lights, Whistles and surface marker buoys, tank bangers, and writing slates. Confusion was clearly seen in Sungyeol’s face. Myungsoo tried to resist the cuteness that was dripping in front of him. With a chuckle, he stated, “We are going for Scuba Diving~”

“But…” Sungyeol was totally unsure about the idea.

“What? Do you have some allergies with the water? Are you afraid of the sea animals?” Myungsoo asked panicked.

“NO! This is just so sudden….” Sungyeol could not complete his sentence.

“This is the reward I prepared for being a good doctor and helping out the needy, Dr. Sungyeol. Now come on! Let’s get started~” Myungsoo ran towards the sea.

“Yah! Wait for me!” Sungyeol too followed his boyfriend.

After putting on all the necessary customs, Sungyeol came to know that this place is the Komodo National Park through the little chit chat with the Scuba Diver Trainer. This was one of the World Heritage Site. The islands of myth and legend where dragons roam, are surrounded by rich nutrient-filled waters where a kaleidoscope of color and life awaits scuba divers. The variety of marine life that you can see in Komodo rivals the world's best dive destinations. This is close to the world's epicenter for marine diversity and you'll see loads of stuff here on a liveaboard diving cruise that you just won't see anywhere else in the world.

 

Sungyeol was excited for the dive. Both of them went inside the ocean together. They were awed by the beauty underneath the vast calm water.  Mantas, dolphins and sharks were competing with critters galore, all against a riot of soft coral colors. The Island offered every type of tropical scuba diving imaginable - from warm, calm and colorful shallow reefs alive with hundreds of colorful reef fishes and crammed with invertebrates, to current-swept deep cool water sea mounts, walls and pinnacles patrolled by sharks, tuna and other big fish.

As they went deeper, they were awed by the variety there. From sunfish, mantas, dolphins and eagle rays to pygmy seahorses,ornate ghost pipefish, clown frogfish, nudibranchs and blue-ringed octopus, all are at home amongst a spectacular range of colorful sponges, sea squirts, tunicates and corals; Komodo is a macro enthusiast's heaven. Sungyeol and Myungsoo hold their hands together and chase the little jellyfish they saw. It was so cute.

 

                 

 

They didn’t want to end their tour so quickly. It was like they just had a glimpse of paradise when they were in. The feeling was so blissful that as soon as they came out of the sea, Sungyeol caught Myungsoo in a bear hug, making the younger stumble at his foot.

“Thank you, Myungie. You are awesome! Thanks for taking me here to see this beautiful world lying underneath. Saranghae~”

Myungsoo was taken aback with the sudden confession but responded anyway, “Na du Saranghae, Yeolie!”

Myungsoo’s face was all hidden behind the big mask but Sungyeol was able to see the rosy cheeks anyway.

“Aw~ my cute kitty!” Sungyeol was having fun teasing.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

The next day:

While coming to Indonesia, two best friends had come but on the way back, Sungyeol got his love of life, Myungsoo. On the other hand, Dongwoo got a good friend, Hoya. Dongwoo was thankful to Myungsoo since now Sungyeol was busy chatting and cuddling with his boyfriend that he let Dongwoo take care of himself, he is a doctor after all. Last time, his best friend was totally babysitting him the entire flight.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

They left Indonesia with smile all over their faces unknown to the mishap that was awaiting them in Korea.

 

 


 

 

A/N: Dugun..dugun..dugun…what’s awating them when they get back home?? We will see in the next chapter^^ Since I know nothing about the island and scuba diving, I did lots of research for it so, if you find any mistake, please forgive me. But while knowing the island for the story, I felt in love with it~

Anyway, thank you so much to all my lovely reader, subscribers, commenters. You guys make my day bright <3 Here is some Myungyeol heart as my gratitude towards all of you xD