NEW COUPLE^^

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

Sunggyu and Woohyun were happy for Myungsoo. Though they had full trust in Sungyeol that Myungsoo’s past will not hamper their present but it created some disturbances.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

At the airport :

Shin was waiting for his plane to board. He missed Sungyeol already. He missed his days here in Korea, with his parents, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and others. Though he just saw them all a while ago, since they came to see him off, he was already regretting his decision to go abroad for study.  

After a while, he got very bored going through the fashion magazine he had brought along. So, just to get refreshed, he went to the washroom.

When he came back, he saw his magazine in someone else’s hand, who was none other than the person beside him.

“Erm..if you have finished going through, can I have my magazine back?” Shin asked.

“If you want to take a look, you can borrow it. I don’t mind.” The other person said.

“What the hell is this boy talking about? This is my magazine after all.” Shin thought.

“Why would you mind when that’s my magazine.” Shin said uncaringly.

“Sorry. I can just let you borrow my magazine for a while, I cannot hand it over to you.”

“It’s already rude that you took my things without my consent, in my absence, and now you want to claim it yours! Wow! Airport has become riskier these days. One needs to take care of their belongings.” Shin said rolling his eyes.

“One must surely take care of his things wherever he is, but what are you talking about? Who took whose things?”

“Now you pretend to be innocent, huh! The magazine you are turning page by page is mine. So, can I get that back now?” Shin’s frustration was getting out of control.

“I am sorry but its mine.”

“How dare you. Don’t you have your dignity? How can you claim other’s things as yours?” Shin was irritated seeing this person’s shamelessness.

“Enough Mister. I was trying to remain cool to protect my image but you are going too much out of control. I don’t need to take other’s belongings. I am featured in the magazine so, the company gave it as a souvenir to me. If you don’t believe me, see the best wishes written here.”

Shin was aggravated but when he saw the wishes written in the front page, his tongue became immovable. He looked out for his magazine which was nicely hiding under his hoodie. His face turned red in a fraction of second.

“Ah…I am sorry.” Shin collected his belongings as soon as possible and got away from the scene hurriedly.

 

 

Boarding the plane, Shin was trying to sit comfortably at his place when he heard a familiar voice, “Can I sit there?”

“You?” Shin was startled to see the same magazine person he had dealt with earlier.

“Yup! I guess it’s the destiny. Now that seat is owned by you, is it?”

“No..no. Please have a seat.” Shin was flustered.

He was sitting at his seat as a mannequin. The next person noticed that so, he tried to loosen the atmosphere.

“It will be difficult for you if you remain stiff throughout the ride. Forget about the incident that happened earlier. One must be protective of his belongings. By the way, I am Takuya, on the way to New Zealand to study about fashion and modeling.”

Shin felt relieved that the person was not mad at him.

Awkwardly he responded, “Hello. I am Shin, on the way to New Zealand to study management.”

“Wow! I think we should be friends. Having Korean friend in foreign land would be great!” Takuya seemed excited just by the thought.

While he was smiling to his fullest, Shin could not get his eyes off of him. He resembled Sungyeol for a while. Shin shook his head, feeling this to be delusional.

“Hey, what’s the matter? Why are you spacing out?” Takuya seemed worried. 

Shin face got once again heated up.

“What’s happening?”  Shin wanted to hide somewhere.

“Ah..it’s nothing. So you are going New Zealand to study modeling? But you are already a model here. The magazine from earlier is a popular one.” Shin tried to diverse the topic.

“Yup, I have landed in some good projects. But I want to sharpen the knowledge about the subject. At first, I entered the industry to earn some pocket money for myself but now I love my job. So, I would like to learn more about it.” Takuya said gleefully.

“Great!”

“I think you must love management, economics, marketing, strategies, and blah..blah… I don’t know much about those topics.”

“To be honest, I am totally unaware about those things myself. So, I am going to try to learn completely new things.”

“How come you chose the subject then! I mean, if you know nothing about management, how did you decide to pursue your career in this field?” Takuya was curious. For him, he knew the practical knowledge about fashion and modeling but he wanted to add onto his familiarity. So, choosing a subject without knowing about its content seemed interesting to him.

Shin stated the fact. “I have my father’s business to look after. So, I need to gain these information.”

Within few hours, Shin came to know that Takuya is a chatter box, he is originally from Japan, came to Korea as a transfer student, loved reading mangas, his hobby is travelling to different nations, his dream is to become a Worldwide renowned model and many more.

They exchanged their phone numbers, their address while departing.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Myungsoo was delighted to know that the number of Royal Bengal Tigers has been increasing in a good number in different national parks of Nepal. The rare species were getting well protection in their natural habitation. Due to the conservation programmes focused in TX2 areas (Shuklaphanta Wildlife Reserve, Banke National Park and Parsa Wildlife Reserve), 198 tigers have been recorded through census in 2013, which was 63 per cent increment in comparison to the previous census of 2009. Besides those TX2 areas, Chitwan and Bardia national parks have a large number of tigers.

He wanted to go see how they work so that they can use the same technique to promote the wildlife in other places as well.

 

 

Even in Nepal, they needed to follow the example for other endangered species like Red Panda, Snow Leopard, One horned Rhinoceros, Himalayan Musk Deer, Four horned Antelope and others whose numbers are getting degraded.

He wanted to go to Nepal very much but he was afraid to leave Sungyeol as well. If he went, the trip will be at least a month and he didn’t want to be away from his lover for that long.

While he was feeling confused, Sungyeol called him.

“Hey, Myungie. What are you doing now? Are you free to walk around the Han River for a while?”

“Okay. I’ll be there.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

After a while, they met each other.

“Let’s take a stroll for a while.” Sungyeol brought forward his palm to be complete when Myungsoo joined his.

“It feels so good to be with you.” Sungyeol said looking intently at the younger.

“I know right. Every moment we spend together is blissful. I want the time to stop right here.” Myungsoo agreed.

“Myungie, can you sleep over at my home tonight? I have bought a new anime, we can watch it together.” Sungyeol suggested.

Sungyeol had never made such request so, Myungsoo was a bit amazed but he could not deny.

“I will inform Gyu hyung then.”

“Wait, let me call him. I have not talked to him for like ages.” Sungyeol wanted to ask the permission himself.

He dialed Sunggyu’s number, whose name he had saved as Cute Hamster Hyung.

“Hello hyung. How have you been?”

“I am good. Thanks Yeollie. Are you very busy recently? I have not seen you for so long and your calls have almost disappeared.” Although Sungyeol can’t see Sunggyu’s face, he can imagine the pout in the elder.

“Keke…Don’t say like that Gyu hyung. I was a bit busy due to many operations. I’ll come to visit you as soon as I get time, okay.”

“You better keep your promise.”

“Nae, hyung. By the way, can Myungsoo stay with me tonight?”

 “Um…okay. But be sure to not do naughty things, okay.” Sunggyu warned playfully.

“Arraso! I won’t do anything to your precious brother.” Sungyeol chuckled while Myungsoo raised his eyebrows.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Sungyeol and Myungsoo were playing more in the kitchen than actually cooking. After tons of stolen kisses, warm back hugs, pinching each other’s cheeks and cheesy talks, finally the dinner was ready.

“I’ll eat well.” Myungsoo took the first bite of the spaghetti they made.

Sungyeol was simply staring at Myungsoo.

“Yah, are you going to eat me instead of the food!” Myungsoo scolded.

But he turned red hearing Sungyeol’s reply. “I would love to eat you, if I could. I bet you taste much better than anything.”

“Yah! Do you want to get hit!”

“Aw~Myungie, getting flustered with just few words.” Sungyeol teased.

Myungsoo ignored him and just dug onto his food. “Just eat. You stupid.”

But Sungyeol shook his head.

“What do you want?” Myunsgoo asked seeing the choding.

“Ahh…” Sungyeol pointed towards his mouth. “Feed me.”

“Are you kid?” Myunsgoo wanted to roll his eyes but the sweet baby in front would not let him do so.

So, Myungsoo fed the hungry deer lovingly.

 

 

After the dinner while watching the anime, Sungyeol announced, “I am going abroad for a month. I’ll be leaving coming Thursday.”

“What? Where are you going?” Myungsoo was anxious. “So that’s the reason for your strange behavior today?”
 

“Hey, don’t worry, okay. I’ll be back in a month. Time flies by quickly. We can always Skype.” Sungyeol hugged Myungsoo whose eyes were already watery.

“Here I am thinking about Yeollie before making any decision and there he is fixing everything and only informing me. Am I that unworthy for him?” Though the feeling of Sungyeol being so close was warm but he didn’t feel much joyful because these were the thoughts running through Myungsoo’s mind when he was caught in the hug.

 

 


 

A/N : How did you feel about the chapter?? Our kitty’s feelings are hurt now :’(

Though I am a native of Nepal, I don’t know much about the wildlife here. So, I did some research. Psss….A lot of research for this fic though, firstly about Indonesia and now my own nation! But this is so much fun, various information are in our fingertip! Thanks to the technology :))

By the way, how are you guys?? I am really thankful to all the lovely readers, precious subscribers, wonderful commenters, mindblwoing upvoters //bows 90 degree// You guys are the angels sent from heaven for me xD

And I am glad to see Yeollie back from Jungle safe and sound ^0^