TRIP TOGETHER

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

With so many negative thoughts bubbling in his mind, Myungsoo could not hold back anymore so, he burst out crying.

Seeing such reaction from the younger, Sungyeol was taken aback. He knew that Myungsoo would feel bad hearing the news but this outburst was totally unexpected.

“Hey, hey, baby. What’s the matter? Why are you crying?”

Myungsoo’s feelings were so haphazard that he could not put them together in words. He was not sure if his emotions were just exaggeration or fear. Not getting the right words, Myungsoo stuttered, “Y…You d…don’t l…love me.”

Sungyeol was more than astonished to hear these words. “Just because I am leaving you for a month does not mean I don’t love you. I love you with my whole heart. You are my first love and my last love. You have touched my heart in such a way that no one else has before.” Sungyeol kissed the tears falling from Myungsoo’s eyes. “Every drop of tears that flow from these precious eyes pains me. And when I know that the reason behind it is me, I feel so useless. Please never doubt my love for you. I love you, Myungie.”

“I love you too Yeollie. Forgive me when I become delusional. Love me when I less deserve it because it’s then when I need it the most.” Myungsoo hugged Sungyeol as tightly as possible.

“You know, I love you when you are clumsy, I love you when you are lost in your own world, I love you when you remain so quite because you are thinking something, I love you when you are afraid of losing me, I love you when you are fighting with something you fear, I love you when you have that loving stare towards the animals, I love you in every moment of your life, Myungie.” Sungyeol was staring right into Myungsoo’s eyes when declaring these things to show his sincerity.

They were already in each other’s arm but they wanted to feel more close to each other. The inch distance between them was closed when their lips were connected together. Sungyeol kissed Myungsoo in such a gentle way to express his undying love, he started exploring each corner of Myungsoo’s mouth to assure he is truly, deeply, madly in love with the other. Myungsoo forgot all his agony and was bathing in the feeling of love and warmth emitting from his boyfriend.

After lots of kissing, cuddling, staring and being playful in the couch itself, Sungyeol suggested them to go to bed. But Myungsoo wanted to stay like that for a bit longer. Long forgotten was the anime, they were basking in each other’s affection.

“By the way, why did you cry so bad earlier, Myungie?”

Myungsoo had already forgotten the topic but well it would be better to let it out.

“About that, earlier today, I was looking through the endangered species of Bengal Tiger. While in other places, the number of the said species is deteriorating, in Nepal, it is flourishing. So, I wanted to visit the place myself to know how do they work. But again I thought about you and having to leave you for a month so, I let the idea go. But when you let me know that you are again leaving me and its already decided, I felt that, you didn’t feel it necessary to ask my opinion, I felt valueless.” Myungsoo snuggled closer to Sungyeol to hide his flustered face.

“Stupid Myungie”, Sungyeol ruffled Myungsoo’s head and kissed the top of his head. “Always, there is a drop of madness in love, yet always, there is a drop of reason in madness. I love you madly Myungie. And I know that you reciprocate my feelings equally. Don’t let me be the hurdle for any of your decision. Do what you have to do, I’ll be always there to support you. And for your kind information, the place I am going to is Nepal as well.” Sungyeol finished this with a warm bright smile.

“Chincha! Really!”, Myungsoo’s delight was at its optimum. “So that means we can go together?”

Sungyeol chuckled at Myungsoo’s cuteness and kissed him in the cheeks. “You are too adorable, Myungie. And yes, if we have the same destination, we can go together.”

“Yey!! Thank you Yeollie. Thanks a lot!! I love you. I love you. I love you.” Myungsoo was so hyper that he kissed Sungyeol in each part of his face, his big forehead, squishy cheeks, half eyebrows, doe eyes, cute nose, sweet lips, sharp jaw lines and everywhere possible.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

Getting permission for Myungsoo from Sunggyu and Woohyun was a piece of cake. When Sungyeol was accompanying Myungsoo, they had no problem at all. But letting Sungyeol go again afar was a big NO from Dongwoo.

“Before I was able to manage a leave at work so that I could accompany you to Indonesia but this time it’s impossible. One of the doctors here is in study leave so, I have to take his shifts as well. Who will look after you?” Dongwoo could not remain calm at all.

“Do you really have work or you are making reason to stick here since you won’t be able to leave Hoya now?” Sungyeol teased his best friend.

“Yah! Do you want to get hit?” Dongwoo playfully hit Sungyeol in his arms. But Sungyeol could see the pink shade in his face.

“Nae, nae, Umma! For your information, I am going with Myungsoo this time.” Sungyeol was contented to see the stunned expression in Dongwoo’s face.

“You…you should have told me earlier. I was worried for nothing then! Soooo…. this is a honeymoon trip!” Dongwoo exclaimed.

“What! I wonder where the things come in your mind! I am going for the post earthquake relief camp while Myungsoo is going to study about wildlife in the National Parks of Nepal.”

“Okay, okay. I have heard that Nepal is a beautiful nation rich in natural and cultural diversity. While you are there explore the place a lot. Have fun~” Dongwoo suggested.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

In Nepal :

After getting off from the plane at Tribhuvan International Airport, the first day, they thought of roaming around Kathmandu valley since there is the densest concentration of World Heritage Sites. The valley alone has 7 World Heritage Cultural Sites within a radius of 15 kilometers.

Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square were rich in art and architecture gaining Wow! from all the tourists who visited the place. Sungyeol and Myungsoo were no exception.

While they were at Hanumandhoka, at Kathmandu Durbar Square, they came to know that Nepal is the land of living goddess, Kumari. They drank Lassi to cool off and reenergize themselves.

Then they headed to Patan Durbar Square and were mesmerized by the beauty of Krishna Mandir and Mangahiti. Along with lots of foreigners visiting the place, it was a cool junction for the locals as well. Sungyeol and Myungsoo were their fingers after tasting the Bara and Chatamari, which are the famous Newari dishes.

Bhaktapur Durbar Square has its own beauty. Little far from the mainstream Kathmandu, the place was historic and each street demonstrated the culture of original Nepal. The Nyatapole temple within Bhaktapur Durbar Square was amazing. They were stunned to see the potters making beautiful designs out of the clay. The amazing skills the potters portrayed were brilliant. Sungyeol wanted to try it for himself at least once so, he requested the person.

Namaste. Can I?” Sungyeol had known that Namaste is the greeting in Nepal.

Though the person didn’t understand the language, he knew that the foreigner wanted to try to play with the clay.

He replied, “Tapiko luga phohor hola feri. Tara maan lagxa bhane garnus.”

[Your clothes may get dirty. But if you are interested, you can try.]

When the person stepped beside, Sungyeol knew that he was given the opportunity.

Sungyeol tried to shape the clay with his hand, but ended up messing it, which the potter was about to turn into Surai /local drinking water keeping pot/.

Myungsoo scolded the anxious boy. “Yah! You spoiled the design.”

“It looked so fascinating when he was doing it but what happened now!” The choding panicked.

The potter smiled warmly at the young boys and asked Sungyeol to step aside. He threw the clay and took a fresh batch to turn it into a piggy bank.

Sooyeol couple were amazed to see how the clay turned to something so beautiful out of nothing! Sungyeol wanted to try once more but ended up failing again.

So, they left with Dhanyabad //Thank you//.   

 

 


 

 

A/N : Let’s take a tour to Nepal with Myungyeol,nae! I would like to sincerely say Dhanyabad to all you lovely people who have been with the fic till now.

2017 is going to be busy year for Infinite since they have announced fan meeting tour to different parts of Asia and this year will also be a year for our beloved hamster leader to enlist in the army. Whatever happens, we Inspirits are going to root for our boys forever, right!

Infinite fighting!! Inspirits fighting!!

Wish you a Merry Christmas~~

 

Shameless Promotion~ Btw, I have started a new fic A Ring...BUT not for you T^T. It would be a great pleasure if we could meet there as well :))