BYE-BYE KOREA!

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

Sungyeol was surprised to see Dongwoo at the airport with his luggages.

“Hey, Dino why are you here?” Sungyeol was beyond astounded.

“I won’t let your plan be successful. What did you think? If you won’t tell me, I won’t be able to figure out. I have not been your best friend for nothing.” Dongwoo was heart-broken knowing his best friend had been hiding a secret with him.  

Flashback:

Dongwoo was suspicious about Sungyeol’s behavior. He wanted to know what was going on, so he went to meet Sungyeol at the hospital.

He was about to knock at the door when he heard Sungyeol talking with one of his colleagues, whose name is Neil as far as Dongwoo remembers.

Neil asked, “Hey hyung. Have you finished packing all of your stuffs?”

“Yeah, yesterday I went shopping with Dongwoo so, my shopping is almost done. I just have to arrange them in the suitcase. I’ll do that tonight.” Sungyeol replied without taking off his eyes from the newspaper he was reading.

“Oh..so, when is your flight?”

“Its tomorrow 1 pm.”

“And how long will you be gone?”

“For 3 months.”

Since Sungyeol was giving his undivided attention to the news, Neil inquired, “Hyung, how bad is the situation in Indonesia?”

Now he looked to his junior colleague. “Many people have lost their lives. But I am more worried about the ones who are still alive but leading a miserable life. Those who are dead, we can do nothing for them but the ones who are sick, who have lost their loved ones and their belongings are not living, they are just not dying. I want to reach out to them and try to at least be of some use.”

“You have such a generous heart hyung. I am sure you will get blessings of many. Safe travel hyung.” Neil said admiring his hyung.

Dongwoo felt hurt to know that his best friend was planning on leaving the nation for 3 months without letting him know.

 

Sungyeol felt guilty for keeping the secret from his best friend but at the same time he had reasons for his action.

“Please Dino don’t be mad. I am sorry. But if I would tell you, you would never allow me to go……..”

Now Dongwoo was a bit angry, so he interrupted in between. “I know your character Yeol. For volunteering and helping others you would reach to the needed anyhow. If I had known that you are going to Indonesia to help those volcano affected people, I would come with you instead of forbidding.”

 “That’s the point. You would not let me go alone. And I can’t take you with me.”

“Why? Do you think I would be a nuisance?” Dongwoo said in a whisper.

Sungyeol felt terribly misunderstood. So, he quickly clarified, “Remember you have cerebrovascular disease. So you will have exacerbations of chronic medical problems due to change in the air pressure and humidity.”

Suddenly Dongwoo jumped to Sungyeol and caught him in a bear hug. “So, you were worried about me and not betraying me!”

Coming back to sense from the sudden impact of the hug, Sungyeol laughed a bit and told, “Betraying…not at all Dino. Until and unless you don’t steal my favorite Americano, you are in safe side…keke.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“Cute besties!” Someone commented at the scene.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun had come to bid goodbye to Myungsoo at the airport.

“Myungie take care of yourself. Eat timely. Sleep well. I have kept some vitamins and red ginsengs in your bag. It provides you great energy. And as soon as you reach there give me the call. And, Myungie however busy you are, lets talk everyday, okay.” Sunggyu was going to start crying like a baby.

Woohyun wrapped his arms around Gyu’s shoulder. “Be strong Gyuzizi. You don’t want Myungsoo to go seeing you heart broken now, right? And, he is going there for just 3 months. Without even you knowing it will be time for him to return.”

Myungsoo was grateful to Woohyun for taking care of his hyung. He could entrust his hyung to Woohyun.

Myungsoo mumbled, “Thank you Woohyun hyung.”

With a smirk Woohyun wriggled his eyebrows, “Don’t you think sometimes your hyung becomes too dramatic.” This earned a big smack from Sunggyu at his rib cage.

“Ouch! That was harsh. I was only trying to lift up the mood. Now you are going to face the punishment later at night.”

Sunggyu’s face was immediately turned red.

Woohyun chuckled due to the cute reaction. ‘Anyway, Myungsoo I have talked with the Manager of Marine Conservation which is working actively for Shark Conservation in Indonesia. He will send some person to pick you up at the airport. And, safe travel.”

They hugged each other and Myungsoo departed to meet his beloved Sharks.

 

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Inside the plane:

Since Dongwoo insisted on going together with Sungyeol at any cost, he gave Dongwoo a low dose aspirin tablet before the flight.

In the plane too they were walking to and fro to not make Dongwoo feel sick. Sungyeol made Dongwoo drink enough water and juice as well.

Sungyeol was taking care of Dongwoo too much which made him feel like a little baby. He was embarrassed to face other passengers.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“Those two are boyfriends for sure. How sweet!” Someone thought.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

In Indonesia:

Sungyeol and Dongwoo reached at the volunteer group named HOPE. They were welcomed warmly by the team there. Many volunteers from different parts of the world were gathered. The Chief of the team briefly explained the situation and gave out the schedules for their daily activities.  Then they were told to rest for the day since they might feel tired and then they can start their work from tomorrow. Since there were many people, according to the nation, they were assigned common rooms. 

Sungyeol and Dongwoo didn’t mind to share the room. They thought that they were the only two from South Korea but when they saw three beds in their room, they looked at each other with a questioning look. At the same time, a handsome boy knocked at the door.

“Hello. My name is  Lee Howon. But you can call me Hoya. Nice to meet other Koreans as well.”

 


 

 

A/N: Hello guys finally here is the update! Thanks for waiting patiently :)) Since I had gone for a conference for 12 days, the update is super late. Sorry for that ○.○ Thanks to all the new subscribers, subscribers from the beginning, those who commented and upvoted and all the silent readers ♡♡♡  You guys are so great and awesome /bows/

When I came back from the trip and saw new subscribers and knew that many people are waiting for the update, I immediately started writing down. But since I don’t know much about Indonesia and sharks and health problems, I had to do a lots of research. So sorry if there are any mistakes T^T

Please do comment if you have any suggestions or you found something wrong ⊙‿⊙