006

To the Perfect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears so that we can see life with clearer view again.” – Alex Tan

 

 

 

When Jongin said to do the discussion at the café, Kyungsoo thought it was not a bad idea. But then, when Jongin’s friends – or fans – nonstop comes and greet him and having a small conversation about that and these, Kyungsoo rethinks about it.

 

They can’t even manage to do a proper discussion because of the constant hello, hi, how are you, what are you doing, it’s been a while and et cetera. Kyungsoo thinks the KFC should decrease their hormones raging – KFC stands for Kim Jongin’s Fans Club.

 

Then, Kyungsoo suggested that they should do the discussion at another place, but Jongin seems like he didn’t have anywhere to go other than the place where the food exists and Kyungsoo knows when there’s food, there’s people and there’s people, there’s Jongin’s friend – or fans. So, Kyungsoo waved away the suggestions by Jongin, he said “Let’s do it in my house,” and Jongin said yes excitedly.

 

“Where’s my father?”

 

Kyungsoo asks Mr. Lee as the old man opened the door for both of them, smiling politely and he bows a little.

 

“He’s in office, sir.”

 

“Mom?”

 

“She’s attending a fashion show in Gangnam.”

 

Kyungsoo nods, letting go a relieve sigh. He didn’t want his parents see him bringing a friend to his house because he never did. Other than Luhan dan Chanyeol, there’s no one had come to the Do’s mansion.

 

“We’ll be in my room, if anything just tell me. Knock three times.” Kyungsoo reminds as he walked pass the butler, beckoning Jongin to follow him.

 

“Did you already eat, sir?” Jongin who walks behind Kyungsoo turns when the latter climbed the first stairs.

 

“Not yet, sir.” Mr. Lee smiles.

 

“Here, take this. Eat well, okay?” Jongin hands him a box of chocolate cookies, Mr. Lee looks puzzled by the action.

 

“But, sir-”

 

“My name is Jongin. Anyway, take it. My brother bought me too much cookies. Bye!”

 

 

 

 

Jongin just about to unwrap his chocolate bar when Kyungsoo asked him,

 

“What’s our topic?”

 

Jongin continues unwrapping the seal, and smiling to the chocolate bar that looks shiny and he takes a bite.

 

“First world war.” He answers, Jongin can hear Kyungsoo’s heavy sigh. Jongin smiles to no one, taking out a paper from his bag and a thumb drive. “Here, I already did the introduction and the content, and this is the list of reference I used.”

 

Kyungsoo turns to him, eyebrows knit. “What?”

 

“I already did the introduction and the content. So, you just need to make a conclusion to this paper and we’re done.” Jongin explains, and Kyungsoo moved from his seat from the chair to join Jongin on the floor.

 

“Done? And I’m doing nothing?”

 

“Well, you’ll do the conclusion. That’s the hardest part.”

 

“No!”

 

Kyungsoo retorts, he hates this. Yes, he’s can’t answer the professor’s question but he’s not incapable.

 

“You think I’m incapable?”

 

“No. It’s not-”

 

“It is! You think I can’t do it! Kyungsoo yells, he hates this, he really hates it when people judge him before they know his struggle. Just like how those another rich kids mocking him when he can’t be like them.

 

No one born perfect, Kyungsoo knows that, but people around him made him think he needs to be perfect.

 

He didn’t know what happened after that but all he knows, Jongin takes him closer to his chest, hugging him, soothing his back with a soft caress.

 

“I know you can do it, Do Kyungsoo. You’re capable of many things. But I know you have many assignments to submit by this week, and I have none. So I do this, I didn’t have intention to downgrade you. Sorry. But, really, I just want to help you.”

 

“By making me doing nothing?” Kyungsoo asks between his whimper.

 

“You do the conclusion, remember?” Jongin chuckles, “That’s the hardest part for every paper, you know.”

 

Kyungsoo realized he’s being too emotional because he had problems with people seeing his weakness. He had problem with people do things for him.

 

“Sorry for being too emotional.” Kyungsoo says as he realizes their intimate position. If this is a dream, Kyungsoo really wants to wake up now because this is too embarrassing. Why did he started to cry in front Jongin all of sudden?

 

“Don’t mind it.”

 

“And, maybe you can let me go now.”

 

“Ah sorry.” Jongin release Kyungsoo from his hug, he didn’t missed the blush marked on Kyungsoo’s cheeks. There’s an awkward silent between them for minutes, before the door’s being knocked three times.

 

“Yes, coming.”

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, tell me the reason why I should sit with your fiancé’s friends?”

 

“Because they are kind and nice and they will give us many foods.”

 

Kyungsoo just wants to cry right now. He didn’t like this idea to sit with strangers during his precious lunch time. Leave alone about those strangers have something to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter