Decided Decision

To the Perfect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“And if I asked you to name all the things that you love, how long would it take for you to name yourself?” – Anonymous

 

 

 

“Oh my God, you’re funny, Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun held his tummy, aching because too much laughs from the jokes he heard from Kyungsoo. He didn’t expect this guy to be so fun to talk with.

 

“I wonder why I didn’t talk to you before.” Baekhyun said, and to that Kyungsoo smiled. Of course, you’re Byun Baekhyun, everyone’s eyes candy.

 

“Maybe because we’ve different major.” Kyungsoo said, and his new friend nodded.

 

“Ah yes, right! What’s your major anyway? I’m taking Math.” Baekhyun told, drinking his bubble tea deliciously.

 

“I’m Business major,” Kyungsoo replied, “Oh, so that’s Luhan hyung’s fiancé.” Kyungsoo mumbles, more to talk to himself rather than explaining to Baekhyun.

 

“Wha-” Baekhyun turned to look at the place Kyungsoo stare, “Sehunnie?”

 

“You know the other guy, Baek?” Kyungsoo asked, and Baekhyun nodded as respond.

“That’s Sehun.” Baekhyun commented, turning to look at Kyungsoo again, after he got enough look at Sehun’s fiancé. Kyungsoo nodded, smiling, “Hey, I wonder if you have meet your fiancé already.”

 

Baekhyun grimaced to the question, his cheerful face turned gloomy, “Did I said anything wrong, Baek?”

 

Baekhyun shook his head, “No, it just…” he stopped, caresses the tip of the cookies bowl on the table, “My fiancé didn’t really want us… to be us…”

 

Kyungsoo frowned at his words, “I don’t get it, Baek.”

 

“Never mind, Kyungsoo. It just my unhappy love story.” Baekhyun waved out the topic, feeling uneasy to speak about his sad love story to his new friend, they had just met, and it’s not nice to pour your new friend with problem during the first meet. He didn’t want to look poor in front of other person’s eyes anymore, he had enough with Jongin and Sehun.

 

“I’m always here to listen anytime.”

 

Kyungsoo replied, not wanting to force Baekhyun to explain. “Let’s change number then!” Kyungsoo suggested, handing his cellphone to Baekhyun and Baekhyun happily took the phone and typed his number.

 

 

“Welcome home, sir.”

 

Mr. Lee, one of the Do’s most trusted butler, welcomed him, earning a smile from the Kyungsoo. Moving from his standing position to approach Kyungsoo, intending to take the books and bag from his hand, but got wave off by Kyungsoo.

 

“Did mom comes home already, Mr. Lee?”

 

“Not yet, sir. Madam Do is still in Japan.”

 

“My father?”

 

Kyungsoo asked, walking passed the butler, not even wait for him to reply.

 

“In his office upstairs.”

 

After he finished putting down all his belongings in his room, Kyungsoo walked to his father’s office at the third floor of his mansion. Climbing the stairs slowly, he still managed to nag at why they didn’t install escalator in their house because this stairs is really high and tiring.

 

Knocking the door before turning the knob, Kyungsoo heard the faint sound of come in before he shows his head behind the door, giving a wide smile that he reserved for only few people in his life.

 

Mr. Do smiled to Kyungsoo, when the latter entered the office room. Mr. Do closed the file he had been revised, giving his son his full attention now.

 

“Hi, Kyungie. What’s up?”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t missed the trendy remarks in his father’s words, making him chuckled to it.

 

“Dad, stop that. And don’t call me Kyungie. I’m not a five.”

 

Kyungsoo pouted along with his complaint. He sat in front of his father, taking the file his father read just now. He flipped through the pages, looking on the names of new investors, shareholders and their new project’s proposals.

“What? I’m just trying to catch the youngster trends.” Kyungsoo laughed at his father rant, he always grateful to have a wonderful parents.

 

“How’s school?” Mr. Do asked, looking at Kyungsoo’s features, and it caught him that he must had been so busy this lately, because his son had changed somehow more mature than he remembered.

 

“Just okay…” Kyungsoo answered simply, “I still managed to be in the honors list… with struggle.” He mumbled, making sure the last part was inaudible.

 

“Dad, since when the Kim’s hold this much shares in our company?” Kyungsoo looked up to have a look on his father who was standing up behind the big window of the room.

 

“Last month. You didn’t attend the last monthly meeting, isn’t? We had changed few things with the shares division. We didn’t make large profit this lately, Kyungsoo. Those shareholders have more confident with the Kim’s more than us, they helped us a lot.”

 

“But, still… they are holding almost half of the shares. And…” Kyungsoo stopped, before flipping the next page, “Dad, this is… fifty?” Kyungsoo closed the report file, and approached his father.

“We’re only hold fifty percent in our company? Dad, that’s dangerous!” Kyungsoo did not realized he rise his voice a little too loud than he should. But Mr. Do just remained calm, smiling to his son.

 

“It’s okay Kyungsoo.”

 

“That’s not okay.” Kyungsoo objected. “They can betray us anytime!” He shrugged, did not understand his father at all.

 

“They won’t.” His father grinned, before he continue with almost inaudible,

 

“They won’t betray their in-law.”

 

 

“Sehunnie?”

 

Sehun startled from his seat, looking away from his gaze on the glass behind the said boy in front him and turned his attention to him. “Yes?”

“I said- Never mind. You didn’t pay attention.” Luhan stared at the boy few more minutes before he landed his gaze on the tablecloth. Sehun zoned out so much since they come to the café, he wasn’t even catch up what he said.

 

If he did not want this date, he can say it. Luhan can see no problem with it. Maybe he will be sad for few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter