004

To the Perfect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“But it hurts that even when I hate you I can’t stop loving you.” – Anonymous

 

 

Kyungsoo already falls into his slumber when he feels something wet’s pressing his cheek. He tries to ignore it, closing his eyes even more tightly. Then, he feel a weight pressing his body.

 

“What the- Jongdae!” He yells the male’s name, smacking his head, and making sure he kicks his before he plops down to the floor.

 

“That’s hurt, Kyungie.” Jongdae cries, caresses his . “That’s not how you should treat your brother that come visit you once in a while.”

 

“No one asked you to move out though!” Kyungsoo responds, he makes sure he leave an annoyed remark there.

 

“Aw Kyungsoo, you know that Minseok lives alone. I need to accompany him.”

 

“Yeah, accompany.” Kyungsoo repeats. Eyes still groggy, and before he climbs back to his bed, Jongdae pulls him back to the floor.

 

“I already done with my final project, Kyungsoo!”

 

“Yeah, congratulation? Jongdae, let me sleep, please. I didn’t have enough sleep for these past three days.”

 

“But, Kyungsoo-” Jongdae wants to complain, but when he sees his brother really in his tired form. He soften a bit, “You should stop forcing yourself, Kyungsoo.” Jongdae moves from his landed place just now to the bed, sitting beside Kyungsoo.

 

“I’m not born genius, hyung.”

 

“No one ask you to be genius, idiot. Don’t force yourself too much.” Jongdae caresses the boy’s hair, remove a few hair that covering his eyes.

 

“I need to, hyung, I’m the only heir.” He replies, eyes closed.

 

“But-”

 

“Hyung…” Jongdae blinks as he heard his brother called him hyung, he knows something’s wrong whenever Kyungsoo started calls him hyung. It’s means that he’s vulnerable.

 

“Why don’t you help me in the company after graduate?”

 

“Kyungsoo, we both know that I-”

 

Jongdae stops speaking when he heard a steady breath and a soft snore from his brother’s body. Chuckling, he pat Kyungsoo’s body, pulling the blanket to cover him.

 

He knows Kyungsoo forced himself to be an extraordinary person because Kyungsoo always thinks he’s not good enough to be the next front line for Do Corporation. At some side, Kyungsoo did great but the way he always sees things with difficulties, that’s make him suffer a lot.

 

“Good night, Kyungie.”

 

 

 

 

Dinner’s always turned to be so silent in Kim’s mansion.

 

“I heard you’re in the first place in the honor list again, Jongin.” Mr. Kim breaks the silent, earning a look from Jongin, his brother Junmyeon, and his husband, Yixing.

 

“Yes, father. I did.” Jongin replies shortly.

 

“Congratulation, Jongin.” Yixing says, grinning to him, “We should give you something for this, right Junmyeon?” he asks his husband, who didn’t even look like he cared about it. Then, after being ignored by his husband, Yixing still didn’t put aside the topic.

 

“It’s okay if Junmyeon didn’t want to, I can buy you. What do you want, Jongin? Tell me.” Yixing reluctantly want to wave off his idea to buy something for his brother.

 

“It’s okay, hyung. I don’t need anything.”

 

“Bu- but Jongin, you never ask anything. How about sports car? Or new cellphone?”

 

“I- I didn’t want it, hyung.”

 

“…”

 

“Jongin, tell us what you want.” Mr. Kim speaks, voice steadily in his one tone voice. Before Jongin can speak again to refuse, “I don’t accept a no.” Mr. Kim mentioned clearly.

 

“I- Okay, so, my faculty has a program to volunteer helping people in the rural area, like, supporting them with clothes and maybe have a week program with them to teach the illiterate kids there. We need fund for that, because it seems like we’re having lack of funding. So, my request is that, can our company donate to that program? I already feel bad because I can’t join due to my full schedule, so I think I need to help something. Can we, father?” Jongin eyes travelled from Yixing, to his brother, Junmyeon, and back to his father again.

 

Mr. Kim remains silent for few minutes before he laughs. “Jongin, Jongin. I really think your mother ate divine fruits from Heaven when she’s expecting you.”

 

Confused, Jongin frowned. His father laugh wasn’t the sole laugh in the dining hall because Junmyeon too, laugh with him.

 

“Sure, Jongin. It’s not a problem.” Yixing agrees, and he also grins.

 

“Why are you guys laughing at me?” Jongin asks.

 

“Well, we’re all expect you to request some expensive or branded stuff, but you ended asking us to donate to a humanity program.” Yixing explains, his father nod, and Junmyeon who’s laughing just now already calming his emotion. Ugh.

 

“Like I said, I didn’t have anything that I want. What I need already served.” Jongin explains.

 

“Are you really okay using the public transport?” Junmyeon finally speaks, showing his concern.

 

“Yes, it’s easier, hyung.”

 

“Didn’t people talk about you? I know people around your age will talk about their wealthy here and there.”

 

Jongin sighs softly, “I know what they said about me, it’s not that important though.”

 

 

 

 

 

Dinner done after answering more questions from Mr. Kim and his brothers, Junmyeon who didn’t really talk, but Jongin knows his older pays attention to him.

 

Yixing, despite only as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter