010

To the Perfect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo wasn’t drunk to not remember what happened last night. The last thing he can recall was he saw a glimpse of man who looks like Jongin and everything turned blank after that, but he started to doubt about his soberness when he woke up in a strange place the next morning. Kyungsoo blinked few times as if he tried to gain back his memory from last night but found nothing.

 

Minute passed and he thought it already time to wake up, he slides off from the bed, which certainly not as comfortable as his but that made him relief anyway. That is to say no one found him yet and his escape from his family still considered as succeed.

 

His attention drifted to the pajama he wore, obviously not his, and he paused for a moment because who had changed his clothes last night because he was totally not remember anything from last night. He hoped he did not encounter with any bad strangers.

 

Where am I?

 

Kyungsoo sleepily rubbing his eyes and looked around to find his savior. He looked to the clock at the wall, showing eleven past fifteen and the light from outside entered the room through the small gap between the curtains, he needed to leave this place after he thanked his savior.

 

He does not know where to go but he will figure about it later, he should not involve anyone in his problem. For any reason, he does not sure what will his father does to find him, also the Kim’s, who knows if they will pay for a gangster to find him? Well, who knows?

 

Kyungsoo carefully turned the knob of the room door, preparing himself for any kind of person he will meet behind the door.

 

Maybe someone with tattoo around his body, or maybe someone who practiced gangster-ism for whole of his life, or maybe some kind of weirdo who exercise cannibalism. Kyungsoo started to shiver by his own assumptions, Kyungsoo knew he was good at it. Making himself worried even more, making himself sad even more, and making everything worsen than it actually is. Kyungsoo looked around once again, making sure there is really no person at that place.

 

Kyungsoo expected for many things, and he was well prepared for any kind of encounter that time. Anything but not to a view of Jongin typing on his notebook with few books opened on the table, his brows showed frown as he focused to anything he was working on that time.

 

Kyungsoo froze, his mind went blurred because he cannot accept this reality just yet. Too busy with his thought, he did not realized the creak sound from the door will attract the other’s attention from his work.

 

Kyungsoo took few steps back as Jongin turned to look at him.

 

“Hey,” Jongin said with a smile, “You’re awake, good morning.”

 

Kyungsoo’s hands were shaking and he hated this, he should not reacted this way. According to his plan, he should happily greets his savior and thanked him then leave the place, it should be that way, but the savior is Jongin and that made a biggest change.

 

“Wh- Why am I here?”

 

Kyungsoo balled his hands into fist as he cannot stand for the shakiness, also his hand started to be cold and sweating, yes, yes, he knew it was weird to sweat and be cold at the same time but that what was happened.

 

Jongin frowned. “You didn’t remember? You passed out at the alley last night, well yeah after you shou- called me.” The frown was disappeared then, replaced by a wide smile. “Anyway I’m glad I made decision to walk using that way last night. If not I don’t know what will happened if I didn’t meet you.”

 

Realizing that he talked too much and it looked like Kyungsoo become even confused with the frown that formed between his brows and his eyes looked bigger than usual even though it were already big.

 

“I talked too much. I’m sorry. But that’s what happened. You passed out.”

 

Kyungsoo only batted his eyelashes, nodding as he started to recall his memory from last night, nothing much came to him but the dark alley and the rain, and it was cold and creepy.

 

“I tried to contact your parents…” Jongin paused as he realized Kyungsoo’s expression changed, but he still continued to finish his words. “Or your girlfriend, or boyfriend, but I didn’t found your phone, that’s why I brought you here.”

 

It was a lie anyway.

 

Jongin was panicked when he found Kyungsoo, the latter’s body was cold and he passed out right after Jongin turned to him. The first thing came across to his mind was to call his brother to pick them then bring Kyungsoo to their house, but a thought came to him and he did not like it.

 

Tomorrow was their first meeting day actually.

 

Thinking that Kyungsoo must had another agenda and he needed to figure this thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter