The Perfect Heirs

To the Perfect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"What is done in love is done well." - Vincent van Gogh

 

 

 

 

“Good morning, Kyungsoo.”

 

Luhan greeted the said boy who just entered the locker room with his tired face, which looked like he will faint anytime soon. “Had a bad night?”

 

Luhan asked even though he knew the exact answer. Kyungsoo gave a slight nod before he unlocked his locker to take his belongings there.

 

“It’s the main project, hyung. Three lecturers want the projects by the end of this week.”

 

“I hope you can manage to still standing by next week, Kyungsoo.”

 

Luhan chuckled when Kyungsoo gave him a roll eyed expression, showing his protest, which looked cute instead of threatening.

 

“Wish me not commit suicide by swallowing these books is enough I guess.”

 

Being Kyungsoo’s friend since three years ago made Luhan aware about the younger’s extraness in expressing things, and Luhan is more than happy to listen all the extra expressions from him. Kyungsoo can be anything, but the first word that should describe him is cute.

 

The sudden ouch from Kyungsoo made Luhan laughed because the tired boy hit his head to the locker’s door when he wanted to close it. To add Kyungsoo’s suffer today, Luhan flicked his forehead before run from him.

 

The Chinese male turned to look Kyungsoo after he reached a certain distance that he’s so sure Kyungsoo cannot reach in a short time, before he shouted,

 

“He’s wearing dark blue cardigan with v neck tee, oh and black tight jeans today! So y, Kyungsoo!”

 

It only took few second for Kyungsoo to register who is the person Luhan referred to, making him flushed in no second, because Luhan cannot make him more embarrassing than this.

 

Kyungsoo usually spend the free gap time before the first period started to take a short nap time by lying his head on his arms and close his eyes, relaxing his every vein and brains.

 

Being a Do’s only heir is not easy.

 

His every night always filled with reading and analyzing reports that his father shared to him, to make him alert with the company’s progression. That also include Kyungsoo necessity to be up to date with major issues in every expected business opportunities existed so that he can help in giving ideas during the monthly meeting.

 

Not forgetting the obligation for an only heir to be perfect in almost every field that made Kyungsoo thinks he did not even have time to breath. An overstatement, from our Do Kyungsoo, please expect more in the future.

 

From piano lessons, Japanese and Chinese classes, martial arts session, swimming class, and many more, you name it, Kyungsoo attended all for the sake to be a good heir to the family, so that he can fulfill people’s expectations.

 

Kyungsoo never complained, though sometimes, deep inside he was so worn out and he wanted to stop.

 

First period for Kyungsoo today, was the Principle of Management class. He can relax and not reading the notes before the lecturer because he believed he already mastered those management skills and terms from his intensive workshop class with the private teachers his father paid.

 

He usually read the lecture notes before the class started to make him ready with the lesson. Kyungsoo will not do something without preparation, it is a must in Kyungsoo’s life dictionary to be prepared so that everything will be according to the plan.

 

To some people, being the first heir of a large company is an awesome situation. Kyungsoo agreed to certain degree, because the idea to inherit very large assets in a very large company is impressive. It is impressive, really, if it did not come with another package.

 

An arranged spouse.

 

The beautiful smile on the small size of glossy paper still left deep impression to Kyungsoo, despite the blurry image that almost faded from his memory.

 

Only this time, he thought, only this time he refuse to not do what people expected him to do. He had enough with so many arrangements in his life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter