008

To the Perfect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot

 

 

 

 

To say that everyone wanted to get close to Byun Baekhyun is an overstatement but that’s what happened.

 

He was known for his amazing skills in hapkido, he can formulate equations effortlessly and solve them with ease. He played with algebras and variables just like his childhood games.

 

Some said he was an angel born in human body who just happened to be a very genius boy, the only heir of Byun Hotel. Upon seeing his face, anyone would probably choose to be his mate, or worse his slave, because no one can resist his beauty.

 

But the said boy never think he is more than anyone else. Despite his pretty face, rich background, and genius brain, he’s kind to everyone. That’s why they called him the university’s sweetheart.

 

Baekhyun believes in love at the first sight.

 

That’s happened when Byun Hotel handled a birthday party for one of the shareholder in their company a year ago. Mr. Byun gave the opportunity to Baekhyun for handling that event, as a beginning task before he becomes the main leader in that company.

 

Everything went smoothly according to the plan.

 

However it’s not in Baekhyun’s plan when the birthday boy appeared with his parents, handsomely walked through the aisle and politely greets the guests. Through the night, Baekhyun wasted it with staring at the boy and admiring every little about him. His elf-look ears, white straight teeth, perfect nose, red lips, and big rounded eyes, Baekhyun loves everything about him.

 

Months after the event, when his mother told him that he’s going to meet his fiancé, Baekhyun knows he should stop hope for fate to be nice to him. He should forget the birthday boy from that night. Then again, it’s fate’s job to make everything impossible to be possible right?

 

His fiancé turned out to be the same person who he dreamt of for the past few months, the same boy from that night, and the boy he prayed every day to be his.

 

Park Chanyeol.

 

According to Baekhyun, their first dinner date is not that bad. It just Park Chanyeol didn’t talk much, didn’t smile much, and didn’t look at him at all.

 

Why?

 

Baekhyun didn’t know.

 

Too happy to accept the fact that his dream boy happened to be his fiancé, the boy that he will marry one day, Baekhyun decide to put aside every bad thought that come to his mind.

 

He didn’t care of anything as long as Park Chanyeol is his.

 

He didn’t care even though the truth hurt himself.

 

“Baekhyun, right?” That male said after a long silent during the dinner. Baekhyun nodded and gave him a smile, tried to give hundred percent of his attention to his fiancé.

 

“I hope you understand.”

 

“About what?”

 

“Us.” A pause before he continued, “I hope you understand that what we are now is just basically according to the paper. There’s no string attach.”

 

If they said a rejection is hurt, Baekhyun begs to differ because what he faced now is more hurt than rejection. What is this? He didn’t know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter