Blooming Love

To the Perfect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13: Blooming Love

 

Kyungsoo left home without anything, so he didn’t have his cellphone to contact his friends. Remembering tomorrow is Saturday, and Kyungsoo already promised Luhan that he will attend his engagement party, Kyungsoo felt divided. If he attend the party, his parents probably will be there and they will find him, but if he is not going, then he will missed to attend his best friend’s memorable day. Kyungsoo did not want that.

 

To think that it’s been five days since he left home, and he didn’t even go to campus since then, Kyungsoo knows his two best friends must be worried about him. Chanyeol cannot live a day without talking to Kyungsoo, his every day must started or ended with making report to Kyungsoo. Now that he cannot be contacted at all, Kyungsoo wonders how Chanyeol will handle his days. 

 

He really wants to call Chanyeol and Luhan, or at least leave messages to them but Kyungsoo feels so guilty to ask Jongin if he can do that because the younger has help him a lot. From feeding him with delicious food every day to fulfil his needs, Kyungsoo thinks he cannot ask anything more than that from Jongin. He’s already a burden to Jongin. But it is just two messages, Jongin will not become bother by it, right?

 

“Kyungsoo hyung?”

 

The other male called, pulling Kyungsoo’s mind back to reality. He had drifted in his thought, not realizing that Jongin already home. It is 4 in the evening. The usual time Jongin will come back home from campus. He always bring something for Kyungsoo. Sometimes chocolate cake, sometimes few bars of chocolate, sometimes just candies, but never not bringing anything back for him.

 

Kyungsoo told him to not to, as he knows Jongin himself has struggle with his life expenses. He did not want to add any more burden to the other male because he aware that he’s already being a burden to Jongin by staying with him and not giving anything to help in the household expenses. But Jongin said it is okay. When Kyungsoo speaks up about money matter, Jongin will chuckle and smile but never give a proper answer to Kyungsoo, it’s always “Don’t worry about money.”

 

“I’ll turn to be a bear with you keep feeding me chocolate every day.”

 

Jongin chuckles to Kyungsoo’s funny ranting. He brings two slices of moist chocolate cakes for Kyungsoo today.

 

“What you have for your lunch today, hyung?”

 

“I made spaghetti, it didn’t taste good but it’s edible I guess. Do you want to try it?”

 

“Sure-”

 

Kyungsoo stands up to walk to kitchen when Jongin held his elbow and signaled him to sit back.

 

“I have something to discuss with you,”

 

Kyungsoo lies if he said he didn’t realized the unfamiliar frown on Jongin’s face. Jongin is a definition of bubbly boy, he rarely not giving his smile to people and even now, he is smiling but Kyungsoo can see the glum together with it. Even so, Kyungsoo did not want to intervene Jongin’s privacy, if he wants to talk about it then he will listen. If not, then Kyungsoo wouldn’t asked too.

 

After they settled sitting in the couch, intentionally making space because Kyungsoo always feels like his blood pump quickly every time he smelled Jongin’s scent.

 

“What is it?”

 

Kyungsoo asked, seeing that Jongin didn’t start to speak after seconds they were on the couch.

 

“It’s about you-” Jongin paused, taking a deep breath in before he released, “You need to go to campus, you missed a lot of class.”

 

“I know-”

 

“We can go to campus together tomorrow.”

 

“But I’m afraid my parents will find me.”

 

“They stopped searching for you at the campus, I can guarantee that. Just go to class like usual, okay?”

 

Jongin aware of the fact that he’s currently lying to Kyungsoo, it’s not a direct lie but he’s hiding the truth from the smaller male. Jongin also realized that Kyungsoo will hate him if he found out that Jongin is hiding the truth, acting like he’s a savior but in reality, he’s the person Kyungsoo wanted to run away from.

 

Jongin is trapped between a situation of a friend that want to give help and a man who want to protect his fiancé. Either way, Jongin didn’t know which one is the best for him to become.

 

“Jongin, did you have problem? You seems drifted away in your thought.”

 

The smaller male really can ask everything with just being himself, Jongin thought. His features are all complement each other, from the love shaped lips, cute button nose, and also that doe eyes. Jongin is indeed falling hard.

 

“I’m just hungry. Can I have your spaghetti now?”

 

“Sure!”

 

 

It was actually the meeting with Do Junsu this afternoon that made Jongin felt disturbed for the entire day. The lunch is okay, the food is good, it just Mr. Do’s words that made him feel like a guilty person right now.

 

“Kyungsoo really hate when people lie to him.”

 

To think it again, Jongin did not lying to Kyungsoo. He just didn’t say thing that he supposed to say, well, his argument is because Kyungsoo never ask, so it is possible for him to not say. However, it is clearly wrong to not say the truth when the situation is like this.

 

“Kyungsoo surely will hate me a lot if he knows about this…”

 

After the lunch, after all the heavy burden Mr. Do had passed to him, Jongin was pulled into the locker room, his back was slammed hard to the locker.

 

“Tell me where you hide Kyungsoo?!”

 

Jongin actually can see this coming, Park Chanyeol is like Kyungsoo’s shadow. So with Kyungsoo suddenly missing from his sight, not attending school for almost a week, this man must become a pet losing its owner.

 

“Why you asking me?”

 

“Don’t’ pretending like that. I kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter