012

To the Perfect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

“You’re helpless hyung. You don’t cut onion like that.” Jongin laughed when he saw the older struggled with the onions.

 

Kyungsoo glared at Jongin, tears in his eyes. Those onions messed with him, they made him cried. The sounds of knife cutting on the board and the sizzling from the pan filled the small kitchen. Sniffling, Kyungsoo’s kept crying and snot.

 

“Hyung? I need the onion now.” Jongin giggled but he tried to hold it, too bad he cannot do it.

“I’m- I’m cutting it now, two minutes.” Kyungsoo sniffled.

 

“Hyung don’t cry.” Jongin giggled, hands still busy stirring the cook in the pot. They planned to make chicken soup today. Kyungsoo pouted, a little bit hurt by Jongin’s action that laughed at him.

 

Dumping the onions in a small bowl, he handed the ingredient to Jongin without even sparing a glancing to the laughing male. He looked up when he felt Jongin’s touch on his hand when he passed the bowl.

 

“Thank you hyung.”

 

Kyungsoo nodded and simply gulp down the imaginary bump in his throat, then he brought the cutting board and knife to kitchen to wash them. “Anything else?” He asked, hands diligently scrubbing the items with soap. Too much soap actually, Jongin just smiled at him.

 

Jongin gently put the onions into the pot, stirring the content with spatula. “Try this hyung.” He took out a small amount of the soup from the pot with a spoon, blow it and handed it to Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo whose hands still soaped turned to look at Jongin, “I already blew it. This it.” Jongin handed the spoon near to his mouth and he also mouthing aah to Kyungsoo to ask the older to open his mouth. Kyungsoo did it anyway.

 

“How’s it?” Jongin asked curiously. Kyungsoo took few seconds of frowning as if he was diligently judging the soup. Jongin looked terrified but then, Kyungsoo showed his thumb and winked. “It’s so delicious.”

 

Smiling, Jongin turned the stove off and he put the lid on the pot. “Hyung, I bought you some clothes. I don’t know if it fits you but it’s in your room, try it first. We can change it if it’s not fit.” Jongin said as he opened the tie of his apron and hang it to the holder.

 

“My room?” Kyungsoo asked because he’s afraid he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter