Special Chapter: SuLay

To the Perfect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mr. Kim, your husband is on the line two now.” His assistant informed, standing by the door.

Junmyeon stared at the blinking red light on his desk phone. “Okay, thanks Luna. Put him on hold.” He said, eyes turned back to the document in front him.

“But, Sir Yixing said it is important,”

He looked up to see his assistant, sighing softly. “Alright, I will take the call.”

Smiling widely, she nodded and close the door after that. Even though she always have the urge to hear those married couple conversation but she respects their space.

“Yes, Yixing?”

“I’m waiting for five minutes on the line, Junmyeon. Who do you think you are?” Yixing muttered sarcastically.

“I’m busy, Mr. Zhang. I’m sorry. What can I do for you?” Junmyeon sounds playful with his serious words.

“I’m a married man, and I would like to tell you that I’m much honor if you call me after my husband name.” Yixing complains.

“Right…”

That voice from the other line really sounds like he’s not interested to make a conversation. Yixing started to become annoyed.

“Really. You should know I didn’t make a call if it’s not important.”

“I know,” he says, then he chuckles, “Why are you so tense, sweetheart?” Junmyeon laughs because his sweet and innocent husband sometimes will turn to be very strict and grumpy if it’s related to company business.

“My dad called me just now, he asked if I know about the Kim’s and Do’s collabor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter