008

Eyes On You

 

 

Ahyoung’s bodyguard watched as another arrow landed on the red dot again. They had been inside the practice range since the morning, and it was nearing lunch and the young miss seems to have no plans of resting or stopping.

Her phone started to ring on the table, her guard glanced at it.

“Young miss, it’s~”

She put her bow down and turned away from the target.

“Take it for me.” She said before taking off her gear.

Ahyoung got in the backseat; she gave her driver a nod.

And the car started to move.

“Mister Kim expects you at lunch, young miss. Would you like to be stop by some place else before heading straight~”

“No, we’ll go straight there.”

 

 

Ahyoung leaned against the seat as the car started to move.

Ahyoung?” Vernon asked from the other line, she smiled.

Did I disturb something?

No, no, I just got out of a meeting, is something up?

She sighed.

“And before anything else, Sungjae called me earlier.”

She winced.

“How could you go out alone? Good thing your gangster friends arrived.”

Ahyoung winced, sure she was to Vernon calling them her gangster friends, but somehow there were times she felt uncomfortable with the way he said it.

“I was bored, anyway, I’m grabbing lunch with the guys and Myungsoo’s fiancé.”

Vernon chuckled from the other line.

“Who would have known? Myungsoo…getting married.” He mused.

“Right….him, getting married.” Ahyoung just bit her lip and stared at the window.

 

 

 

Mihee looked up as Ahyoung stepped in the room, Jaejoong stood up and greeted the girl with a hug.

“Aigoo, look at our princess, all grown up.” The older male cooed before sitting down, she rolled her eyes before bumping fists with Sungjae.

“Where were you?” L asked flatly.

“Practice, I was bored.” She replied.

“You should have told me earlier, I tried to pick you up from your office.” He pointed out, she just gave him a sheepish smile before facing the female before her.

“Oh right, Ahyoung, this is Mihee, Myungsoo’s fiancé. And Mihee, this is Ahyoung, she’s been our friend since we were kids.” Jaejoong smiled, Sungjae nodded.

“Nice to meet you, Mihee-ssi.” Ahyoung smiled and shook the girl’s hand.

“Same here, are you okay now? You seem pretty shaken up last night.” Mihee frowned.

“I’m okay, I’m sorry you had to see that.” She winced, then she felt Sungjae nudging her.

“What are we getting?” He asked while reading the menu, Ahyoung glanced at Myungsoo.

“Can you order for us? I cant deal with this now.” She said as she pointed at Sungjae’s direction, Myungsoo just smirked before calling the waiter.

“This is all so abrupt, are you okay with how things are going?” Jaejoong asked while facing Mihee.

“The engagement? I kind of have it coming, my mother mentioned it last year.” Mihee nodded, then her eyes went to Myungsoo, he was absentmindedly poking Ahyoung’s wrist while staring at her bruise.

“Right, did you set the date already?” Sungjae leaned in, Myungsoo shot him a look.

“Or should have I not asked that….” He murmured while backing away, Ahyoung chuckled.

“I..I’m not sure, have we?” Mihee playfully grinned at Myungsoo.

“I don’t know, I don’t really care.” Myungsoo replied before glancing at the waiter.

 

 

“He’s so rude to her.” Ahyoung pointed out as they stepped out of the restaurant, she was clutching onto Sungjae’s arm as they walked.

“When was he not rude?”

She shrugged and glanced behind them, Mihee had one arm wrapped around Myungsoo’s as they walked. She looked at the empty space to her left, Sungjae followed her gaze.

“You’ll have to start getting used to that too, sweetie.” He said, Ahyoung just nodded.

“Ya!”

They both turned to face Myungsoo.

“Movie night?” He offered.

“Your place?” Sungjae shot back.

“Cool.” Myungsoo nodded, he looked at Ahyoung questioningly.

“…What?” She asked.

“We need to talk.” He said.

“Why?” She blinked, Mihee looked at the two.

“This is their alien communication thing.” Jaejoong grinned.

“You don’t look so well, something’s bothering you.” Myungsoo pointed out.

“No, nothing~”

 

 

“Bring pizza later.” Myungsoo cut her before taking out his car key and walking away with Mihee.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++