015

Eyes On You

 

 

Ahyoung exhaled, she was inside Sungjae’s room, waiting for him to get ready. They were to drive to the Teddy Bear Museum in an hour.

Her brows started to furrow when her phone rang, it was Vernon.

She bit her lip before sliding her finger across the screen.

“Hey, what happened yesterday? I was calling you.”

I know, I’m sorry. I was a little busy, how are you?” She asked evenly.

I have a meeting in a few minutes, anyway, I just wanted to hear your voice. Call me when you’re in Seoul already.

“Arasso, I’ll see you then.” She put the phone down and looked at the window.

Sungjae stepped out of the bathroom clad in a blue and white striped sweater and dark jeans.

“What Myungsoo said….What was he talking about?”

Ahyoung faced him.

“He said you were right, the reason I am seeing Vernon is because I had a crush on him before.”

Sungjae smiled softly.

“And you think I’m right?”

“…I don’t know, I don’t even want to think about it.”

Sungjae just nodded and took her hand.

“Then don’t, but if you want to talk just give me, your best bud a call.”

“At three in the morning, will that be fine?” She asked with a smile.

“Do that, and let’s end our friendship.”

 

 

Ahyoung exhaled as she sat inside the private jet, she had a giant teddy bear on her lap as Sungjae asked for some drinks.

Myungsoo sat across the two with a grin.

“You look…bright.” She commented.

“I think you wont like this.” He said as he took out the newspaper, Sungjae came back to his seat just as Ahyoung grabbed the newpaper.

She balked and threw the paper at Myungsoo’s face.

Myungsoo sighed and shook his head.

Sungjae was chewing on some cashew nuts as he picked up the paper and then he chuckled.

SAMSUNG’S SONG AHYOUNG ENGAGED TO CHOI HANSOL OF CHOI GROUP!

“Oh my god, he went to my parents!” Ahyoung yelped.

“So, what~”

“Don’t ask me what to do! Turn this plane around!” She bellowed, Sungjae winced and pushed her down on her seat.

“If you do, people will just talk, Young. Let’s come home~” Myungsoo was interrupted again.

“Come home! They announced that I’m getting married, why~”

“And if you want to hide with the mafia, you can.” Sungjae finished; Myungsoo sent him a dry look.

“Let’s come home and you talk to your parents, if you want me to come, I’ll be with you.” Myungsoo nodded, Ahyoung shook her head as she looked at the paper again.

“Promise?” She asked again.

“I promise.” Myungsoo nodded.

 

 

The private plane landed in Seoul at a private hangar, Sungjae gave Ahyoung a reassuring smile before they stood up from their seats.

Myungsoo grabbed his coat and followed them.

Sungjae was the first one to climb down the metal steps, Ahyoung pulled her hair away from her face before following suit, she could feel Myungsoo padding right behind her.

She looked up and paused, there three cars waiting for them, first was Sungjae’s. She smiled at him as he walked over to his secretary and slid inside his waiting Range Rover.

“Young miss, the president wants to see you immediately.” Her father’s secretary walked to her, she tensed.

“I’m giving you two choices, you know how fast a Ferrari can go right?” Myungsoo whispered, she looked at him and looked at his waiting car.

“Maybe I have to deal with his.” She bit her lip as the secretary took her things.

Myungsoo nodded and squeezed her shoulder.

“But,”

He looked at her.

“Carve an escape for me later, will ya?”

 

He just chuckled and walked to his car.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++