007

Eyes On You

 

 

Ahyoung stepped in her suite, she attended Sehun’s meeting and had dinner at the hotel’s restaurant but she felt stuffy.

She was staying at one of the Kims owned hotels; she was about to change into her sweats when she noticed a piece of paper on her desk.

She picked it up and halted.

It was a follow up invitation for Myungsoo’s engagement.

“Lee Mihee?” She voiced out, she studied the date, the party was in two weeks.

She put the paper down and bit her lip, her brows met briefly before she picked up her coat and left the room.

“But there’s nothing I can do about it, it was a promise made by our grandfathers. And you know how that goes in my world, right?”

She exhaled as she stepped out of the building and started to walk around the hotel’s manicured gardens.

 

 

Dinner was quiet, Mihee grew uncomfortable as the dessert was served.

“..Do you not like this arrangement?” She asked, Myungsoo looked up.

“I was expecting that you didn’t know how to speak Korean.” He replied, she shook  her head.

“I grew up here, my father figured that I’d be safer here than Japan.”

Myungsoo nodded.

“Actually, before you arrived, you’re parents were talking about your sworn…friends.” She stated.

Myungsoo’s brows rose, it was a tradition in their family to have sworn siblings. These chosen people would be his comrades or partners for his whole life, but instead  of having fellow gangsters, Myungsoo chose Ahyoung and Sungjae, thus explaining why his two friends are always guarded.

“Sungjae and Ahyoung, right?”

“Yes.”

“Do they know about~”

Myungsoo’s phone started to ring.

 

 

Ahyoung pulled her coat closer to her, she looked at the four males who were surrounding her.

“Are you alone here, miss?” One of them grinned at her, she refused to reply.

“Please, just let me pass.” She stated.

The four of them laughed.

“But we want to get to know you, you’re walking around. Are you staying here too?” One of them squeezed her arm, she pulled away.

“Stay away from me.” She said, the male with piercings on his nose laughed and just yanked her closer.

“You know, you should have let her passed when she asked nicely.” A soft voice made them all pause, Ahyoung halted and saw the male.

“Ahyoung-ah, annyeong.” The male gave her a small wave.

“Mind your own business, pretty boy.” One of the males hissed, Ahyoung winced. She saw the male tilt his head slightly, then they were surrounded by men dressed in black suits.

“You know who she is, right?” He asked.

“Yes, hyungnim!” They replied.

Oh dear god. Ahyoung winced to herself.

“If she gets hurt, you know what happens right?”

The men nodded, the guys who were harassing Ahyoung froze on their spots. Then his men started to attack.

“Ahyoung, come and greet oppa now.” The male waved her over, Ahyougn glanced at the four males who were now being pinned to the floor before rushing to him.

 

 

Sungjae was pacing back and forth as they waited inside the hangar, Myungsoo was leaning against his Aston Martin Vanquish, he looked calm.

But his men were tensed, they knew that beyond the calm façade he was showing, their boss was steaming inside.

Mihee just sat inside the car wondering what had happened, she had assumed that something happened to Ahyoung while she was at Jeju.

Then Sungjae suddenly ran out of the hangar, Myungsoo pushed himself off the car and walked after him.

Mihee followed and padded towards the two.

 

 

Sungjae watched as the Cessna slowed to a full stop, he was biting his lip in worry as he watched the mechanical stairs rolled down.

Then he saw Myungsoo’s brother step down, moments later Ahyoung followed.

“Song Ahyoung!” He bellowed, Ahyoung looked up and balked.

“What are you doing here?! It’s two am!” She said as she walked towards him, Sungjae just glared at her before hugging the girl.

“Walking alone at night? How very smart of you.” He said dryly, he heard the older male chuckle.

“Hyung, why didn’t you scold her?” He asked, Ahyoung grunted and just pushed him away.

“I think she has it coming already.” The older male jutted his lips, Ahyoung followed his gaze and winced.

Ahyoung felt relief wash over her, she was about to meet Myungsoo when she halted.

There was a girl behind him, she was clad in black mini dress with pearls around her neck.

She took a step back.

“Ahyoung, what did I tell you about bringing someone when you decide to step out?” Myungsoo asked as he reached her.

“I---I..it was late, they were resting.” She reasoned, Myungsoo glanced at his guards.

“Wrist.” Jaejoong said, Myungsoo looked at Ahyoung. Her eyes widened as she stepped back.

“Show me.” Myungsoo stretched his palm.

“L, it’s dawn. And everyone should be~”

“Show me.” He said again, Jaejoong and Sungjae chuckled.

Ahyoung pulled her sleeve, Myungsoo looked at the bruise.

“Who?” He looked at his brother.

“Just some thugs. I already took care of them. Just take baby girl home.” Jaejoong chuckled before pinching her cheek, they watched as his men followed him. Then Jaejoong left in his waiting Land Rover followed by two black SUVs.

“Come on,” Myungsoo took her duffel from her. Ahyoung looked at the girl.

“Ya.” She said.

“I’m taking you home, brat. Come.” He snapped.

“You drove the Aston, hyung.” Sungjae said, Myungsoo paused, his eyes went to Ahyoung then at his fiancé. He tossed the duffel to Sungjae.

“I can’t ride with Myungsoo?” Ahyoung voiced, then she bit her lip.

“We’ll have lunch tomorrow, get some sleep.” Myungsoo met her gaze, she nodded. Myungsoo smirked at her before walking towards the hangar. She watched as he spoke with Mihee as they walked.

Ahyoung chewed on her lip as she joined Sungjae in his car.

“It was awkward, huh?” He asked her as she put her seatbelt on.

 

 

“It was….new.” She said as she leaned her head against the window.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++