025

Eyes On You

 

 

“You’re taking it?” Sehun looked up from his seat, they were the only ones in the conference rom.

“I am.”

Sehun blinked at her doubtfully, Ahyoung looked at him.

“It’s a huge project, I need to be there.”

“Sure.” Sehun nodded coyly, Ahyoung rolled her eyes at him.

“Anyway, I leave the next day, take care of things for me.”

Sehun just bumped fists with her as the other directors entered the room.

Let’s see if our mafia prince will go crazy.

 

 

Jaejoong looked up as he heard his men scrambling about, he was having a quite breakfast with his brother when Sungjae stepped in the room.

“What is it?” Myungsoo looked up.

“Is it true?” He asked, Jaejoong blinked.

“That you took her side.”

Myungsoo looked away.

“Sungjae-yah,” Jaejoong winced.

“I don’t understand you.”

“I didn’t know.”

“You don’t have to know, why would Ahyoung lie? When has she ever? All this time she tried to be there for you, she tried to support you, but..you do this to her!”

“I don’t know, Sungjae, okay? She’s acting odd and I can’t understand her anymore!” Myungsoo stood up and slammed his palms on the table.

“You’re giving up on her.” He pointed out.

“You’re overreacting.” Myungsoo shook his head.

“What I’m trying to point out here is, you don’t want to marry Mihee, and you’re just trying to keep your end of the bargain.”

Jaejoong exhaled.

“Sungjae~”

“You don’t have to marry her, hyung. I mean, if this is how it goes, why marry a girl who cant understand you?”

“He has a point.” Jaejoong nodded.

“What are you trying to do?”

“She was almost killed by your fiancé, what do you think am I trying to do?”

“I can’t deal with this now.” Myungsoo looked away.

“Don’t worry, you don’t have to.” Sungjae pointed out before storming out of the house.

 

 

Ahyoung settled down inside the private jet, her two pups were being taken care of the staff at the back.

She looked at the cup of warm tea set before her.

“Chairman, we will be departing in twenty minutes.” She was informed, Ahyoung simply nodded and turned to her phone, she paused when it started to ring.

Myungsoo

Her brows met briefly.

“Can we leave earlier?” Ahyoung glanced at her secretary.

“I’ll talk to them, ma’am.” She nodded before leaving her seat, Ahyoung leaned back on her seat.

She was about to call one of her dogs over when she noticed some of the ground crew started to run, she leaned towards the windows and halted. There was a black Ferrari parked meters away from the plane. Myungsoo slid down from the car and jogged towards the plane.

“We’re closing cabin doors, ma’am, but mister Kim~”

“Close them.” Ahyoung said, the secretary frowned but nodded.

Myungsoo met her gaze as the doors closed, Ahyoung just looked away and transferred to another seat.

 

Myungsoo tossed the keys to his secretary before marching in the building, he got in the elevator, and the employees immediately stepped out when Myungsoo’s secretary sent them a meaningful look. As soon as the doors closed, Myungsoo slammed his fist against the wall in frustration.

Ahyoung never did this to him, she told him everything, even the details he didn’t want to know.

He took a sharp intake of breath and leaned against the wall.

The doors dinged open and he walked towards his office.

“Sir, miss Mihee is inside and~”

He marched to the doors and walked to Mihee.

“You,” He hissed at her, Mihee stepped back as she saw the anger in his eyes.

“Were you planning to kill her? Are you crazy?!” He snapped.

“Myungsoo~”

“She left, Ahyoung left because of you.” He hissed, then he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Son, stop.”

He faced her mother.

“We moved the engagement party, it’s next week.” She said calmly, Myungsoo’s brows furrowed.

“Did you not hear anything, ma? She tried to kill Ahyoung.”

“It’s not true, Mihee and I talked about it, it wasn’t them, it was one of her men who have been bribed by her an enemy of their family.”

Myungsoo looked at Mihee, the girl’s eyes were swollen and puffy. His brows rose.

“She already apologized for it, why don’t you try calling Ahyoung, I’m sure she’ll understand. Bring her over for dinner.”

“She already left.” Myungsoo shook his head before leaving his office.

 

 

“That’s bull.” Hoya stated as Myungsoo’s secretary explained, the other male shrugged.

“You don’t buy it?” Sungyeol grinned before taking another sip from his drink.

“Remember that guy? Ahyoung’s cousin from the secret service?”

“Ah, Kim Jongin?” Sungyeol nodded, he glanced at Myungsoo who was drinking alone by the bar.

“She got everything from him, since when was the secret service wrong? They even know everything about us.” Hoya grinned and took a long swig from his glass.

“But this worries me.” Hoya pointed to their friend, Sungyeol exhaled.

“I haven’t seen him drink that much ever since….well..ever since.” He shrugged.

“I don’t understand him, why is he…so frustrated?” Sungyeol frowned.

“I think he’s confused, he doesn’t know what to believe, while Mihee’s reason can be true, but his heart wants to believe Ahyoug. Maybe he even knows that Ahyoung is right.”

Sungyeol eyed his friend warily.

“What I’m saying is that…he feels hurt that Ahyoung left him but he knows he’s wrong.”

“….What?” Sungyeol scratched the back of his head.

Hoya sighed and put his glass down.

 

“He doesn’t like not having Ahyoung within arm’s reach, he’s used to having her around.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++