016

Eyes On You

 

 

Ahyoung exhaled as the car halted in front of her grandfather’s house. She puffed her cheeks as the door was opened for her, she slid down and walked towards the double front doors.

She was welcomed by her haraboji’s assistant and was guided to a private sitting room.

“Hansol.” She stated as the doors were closed behind her, the male smiled at her.

“I didn’t know it would be this big. I just wanted to tell your father that we were getting married.” He smiled and walked to her, she paused.

What?” She voiced.

Yes, I did, it’s only right~

She started to shake her head just as the elders stepped in the room.

“Aigoo, my only granddaughter is getting married.” He cooed as he gestured for them to sit down, Ahyoung just stood there, shocked.

“Haraboji, we haven’t~”

“Congratulations, Director Choi.” He shook Vernon’s hand.

“Haraboji, we haven’t decided anything yet.” She reasoned.

“Stop joking, have a seat.” He chided, Vernon looked at her.

“It’s only right you get married now, since one of your friends just got engaged too. Don’t worry, your parents are flying over in a few days.”

Ahyoung bit her lip.

“And we have the whole event planned out.”

Ahyoung shook her head.

“Now, sit down, Ahyoung.” His tone was a little annoyed.

Ahyoung looked at Vernon with contempt before storming out of the room.

 

 

Ahyoung ran out of the house and to the lawn, she reached the gates, the guards tried to block her way. But one look from her they all backed down.

She was panting as the gates closed behind her.

“Getting married?” She shook her head and started to walk.

“Agasshi.”

She looked up and found two males before her, she blinked.

“We have a car waiting, we’ll take you home.” Myungsoo’s underling smiled at her warmly.

“…Hyungnimdeul, you guys are here.” She muttered, they nodded.

“The chairman told us you wanted an escape path, so here we are.” Just as he spoke a black SUV parked in front of them.

 

 

Sehun was pacing back and forth in the living room, Ahyoung’s two dogs just stared at him. He heard the front door open and he rushed to meet his cousin.

“What happened?” He asked, her, Ahyoung shook her head.

“I don’t understand, oppa.”

Sehun paused and followed her to the living room.

“Vernon called father and told him we were getting married.”

“When did…you….You said yes?” Sehun asked, Ahyoung tossed her bag on the couch and shook her head.

“I asked him for time, oppa! I told him clearly!” She rubbed her temples and sat down. Sehun frowned and plopped beside her.

“Do..Do you want me to talk to halbae?”

“I tried to talk to him, oppa, he’s so fixated about me getting married. What drives me crazy is that how could he say that when I haven’t even said yes to him.”

“Did….Do you plan to say yes, Young?”

She paused and stared at the glass doors.

Then her three guards suddenly barged in the house with their guns out, Sehun jumped.

“Agasshi, master, we have to move you!” He pulled Ahyoung up and Sehun stood up.

“W—what’s happening?” Sehun asked.

“We just found a bomb planted at the backyard, we already have some people working on it, but we need you to leave.”

“My dogs!” Ahyoung yelped as they were dragged away.

“We’ll take care of them, but right now, we have a car waiting outside, so please let’s go.”

 

“Chairman Kim is expecting you at his home, we’ll clean out as soon as we’re done.” He stated as he opened the door, Ahyoung was lifted in and Sehun followed her.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++