011

Eyes On You

 

 

Myungsoo slid the glass door behind him and stepped to the garden, he glanced at Ahyoung who was busy watching the movie while nibbling on some chicken.

“Did you send her home?” He asked.

“I did, how is she? What happened?” Sungjae sounded worried.

“He proposed to her, I guess our girl couldn’t handle it well, so she run away.”

He heard Sungjae sigh from the other line.

“Well, Vermin has good timing.” He said, Myungsoo shook his head.

“But hyung, Mihee sounded….angry.”

“..What? Why?”
“Think about it, you just ran out and never came back. You didn’t even tell her where you were going.”

Myungsoo stared at the sky briefly.

“I need to talk to Ahyoung, she doesn’t seem herself.”

“I know, I’ll drop by tomorrow.”

Myungsoo ended the call, he whistled and let her two dogs in the house.

 

 

Mihee stepped in the house carefully, Sungjae was behind her bringing food.

“Ahyoung lives alone?”

“Yeah. She likes it that way.” Sungjae nodded, they made their way towards the living room.

“Youngie?” Sungjae paused, Ahyoung was sleeping on the couch, she was dressed in an oversized sweatshirt and linen shorts.

“I tried waking her up.”

They looked up, Myungsoo was stepping down the stairs, and he had just gotten out of the shower and was dressed in a pair of jeans and a white shirt.

“Song Ahyoung?” Sungjae poked her leg with his shoes.

She grunted, Myungsoo scoffed and walked towards her.

“Wake up, you have work.” He reminded, she opened her eyes and smiled cheekily. Sungjae grinned as she grabbed Myungsoo’s face.

“What is this mafia prince doing in my place?” She mumbled before letting go of him and sliding down the couch.

“Good morning, sunshine.” Sungjae chirped.

Mihee bit her lip in annoyance, Ahyoung walked to the kitchen, she followed.

“I tried to be understanding.” She started, Ahyoung halted; she was in the process of getting herself some water.

“Yes?” She asked, Mihee exhaled and stepped towards her.

“I heard rumors about you, you’re spoiled, you get everything you want and you’re conceited.”

Ahyoung blinked, Mihee stepped on her toe, and she winced.

“And I’ve had enough, he’s my fiancée, why is he spending the night at your place?”

Ahyoung dropped the glass due to the pain on her foot.

She hissed as a shard of glass grazed her ankle, blood started to drip on the floor.

“What’s happening?” L appeared by the doorway, Mihee stepped back. His eyes went to Ahyoung and Mihee, then on the blood on her ankle.

“Sungjae-yah!” He glanced behind him, Sungjae walked to him and halted.

“Ahyoung-ah!” He exclaimed before walking to her.

“Bring her to her room and call one of the guards outside, ask them to clean this up.” Myungsoo instructed, Sungjae nodded before carefully lifting Ahyoung up and leaving the room.

Mihee bit her lip before meeting L’s gaze.

“I’ll only remind you once, you don’t have to worry about her. She’s my friend, even if I see her on my bed, nothing will happen.”

Mihee shook her head.

“I didn’t ask for that explanation.”

“I saw what happened, hurt her again and I’ll cancel this wedding.”

“Can you?” She challenged.

“I’m not the one managing our gangster business, of course I can.” He turned away from her and went to the living room.

 

 

Ahyoung pouted as Sungjae cleaned her wound.

“Aigoo, does it hurt a lot?” He cooed, Ahyoung just shook her head.

“Mihee doesn’t like me.” She said.

“Of course she wouldn’t. Ouch!” He winced as Myungsoo slapped the back of his head.

“You’re here.” Sungjae made a face, Ahyoung looked at him.

“I’m sorry, she must have misunderstood. We might have done this a lot before, but you’re engaged now.” Ahyoung said, Myungsoo shook his head at her.

“Everything’s going to change now.” Sungjae sighed as he blew on her wound. Myungsoo leaned down and gently mussed her hair.

“It won’t.” He replied to Sungjae.

“I have to make an official statement today~”

“Since one Kim heir is getting married? Aigoo, you’re off the market.” Sungjae nodded, Myungsoo sent him a look.

“Good luck and tell Mihee that she should not worry.” Ahyoung said, Myungsoo nodded and left the room.

Ahyoung exhaled as the doors closed, Sungjae looked at her curiously.

“She hates me.” She said.

“She’s probably just envious because you have me and Myungsoo.” He said cheekily, Ahyoung chuckled.

“That’s nothing to be envious about, but thank you, weirdo.”

Sungjae squeezed her toe before walking to her desk.

“I’ll drive you to work, go get dressed.” He nodded, Ahyoung slid down form her bed and walked to the windows, she saw Myungsoo opening the door for Mihee and she slid in. She watched as the Ferrari rolled out from her property, her brows furrowed.

Somehow it felt like Myungsoo was rolling out of her life permanently.

 

 

 

“Where were you? You just disappeared, like poof!” Sehun demanded as she stepped in her office.

She sighed and looked at her cousin, Sehun blinked back at her.

“Ahyoungie?” He echoed, she dropped her purse on the seat before walking to him and wrapping her arms around his waist.

Sehun panicked.

“Y—ya, did something happen?” He asked delicately while rubbing her back.

“I feel tired…I don’t know what to do.”

“What are you saying?” Sehun pulled back, Ahyoung shook her head and walked around her table and sat down.

“Vernon..he proposed, oppa.” She stated, Sehun blinked at her.

“You..Shouldn’t you be happy about that?” Sehun said.

“I mean, isn’t that the whole point of dating?”

Ahyoung chewed on the inside of her cheek.

“And Mihee hates me.”

“..What? Why would potato hate you?”

“Myungsoo spent the night at my place, we were watching movies and he fell asleep there. She…must have misunderstood.”

Sehun’s brows furrowed, but he grew curious.

“So, which of those really bother you? Vernon or Potato?”

Ahyoung just ignored him and switched on her laptop.

“Oh and by the way, Vernon’s waiting at the conference room, he wants to talk to you.” He stated.

“And you tell me now?”

 

 

“Surprise.” He rolled his eyes at her before leaving.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++