014

Eyes On You

 

 

Myungsoo was having his seafood stew while Ahyoung was waiting for Sungjae to peel the shrimps for her.

“See? I told you so, I know you well.” Sungjae pointed out as he placed a peeled shrimp on her bowl, Ahyoung refused to reply.

“But, what happened? How’d the lunch go?” She asked, Myungsoo placed some crabmeat on her bowl as she started to eat.

“Myungsoo’s parents were angry, Mihee was quiet most of the time and Jaejoong hyung knew what you were up to.”

Ahyoung could not help but smile a little.

“But what made you flee, hyung?” Sungjae asked.

“I did not flee.” Myungsoo finally spoke.

“He just realized that whatever he’s doing isn’t making him comfortable.” Ahyoung replied for him as she nudged Myungsoo to open the crab for her.

“When were arranged marriages ever comfortable?” Sungjae mused, Myungsoo just cracked the crab open.

“How long are we staying here?” She asked, then her phone started to ring.

They looked at the screen and saw Vernon’s name.

Myungsoo looked at Ahyoung pensively, she put her spoon down.

“You know what,” Myungsoo sat up and sent Sungjae a look, the younger male took Ahyoung’s phone and kept in his coat pocket.

“How about we go horseback riding or~”

“Shoot people?” Sungjae asked, Myungsoo gave him a cold look, Ahyoung just laughed.

“Teddy Bear Museum, we can visit, you always wanted to go back, right?” Myungsoo looked at her.

“Cool. We need more napkins.” She stood up and walked to the condiments bar, Sungjae looked at his friend pointedly.

“She’s having a difficult time with Vernon, you better help her with that.” Myungsoo said.

“Yes, sure, how about you? You’re hiding again.” He mused.

“It’s just that…I’m not sure if marrying Mihee is~” Myungsoo suddenly stood up.

 

 

“I’m telling you, me and my friends saw you ever since you came in, we just want to be friends.” The male beside Ahyoung nudged her again, she shook her head politely.

“I’m sorry, but I’m just here to eat.”

“Just for a minute, join our table and,” He placed his hand on her shoulder and squeezed her slightly.

“Look, I’m not really~” Ahyoung stepped back when the male’s hand was ripped off her.

“What the hell are you doing?!” The male yelled at Myungsoo.

“Takiing your hand off before she has to stop me from breaking it.” Myungsoo nodded flatly, he looked at Ahyoung.

“It’s not nice to touch girls who don’t want to talk to you.” Myungsoo’s eyes were cold before gesturing for Ahyoung to walk in front of him.

 

Sehun entered his cousin’s office and halted, there was a vegetable sitting on the couch outside his cousin’s door. He went out again.

“Who..?” He looked at the secretary.

“Miss Mihee, she’s Mister Kim’s fiancé, she wants to see the director.”

“I mean is she here.” Sehun muttered, the lady just shrugged apologetically.

“Potat~ I mean, miss Lee, right?” Sehun faced the girl, she stood up and smiled.

“I’m Sehun, Ahyoung’s older cousin, I’m afraid she wont be back till…night time.” He stated, she saw the girl’s brows rose briefly.

“Is she out for some business stuff? I have things to ask her about Myungsoo.” She smiled shyly, Sehun stopped himself from snorting.

“Actually, I don’t know. She just called me and told me she’d be out of town with her friends for the weekend.” Sehun stated.

“Oh, then, I’ll get going then, thank you.”

Sehun nodded and watched as the girl walked to the elevator. Then he leaned over the secretary’s desk.

“Where is she?” He asked in hushed tones.

“Jeju, director. And, nobody’s supposed to know she’s out with the two.”

Sehun just shrugged.

“I just wanted to get rid of that potato, anyway, if she calls you tell her I need those files form HanShin Electric by Monday.” He ordered before sauntering away.

 

Mihee curled her fists as the elevator doors closed.

“Just friends? You’re kidding me.” She spat as she dug on her purse, she took out her phone and dialed her parents’ number.

“Otosan, it’s me.” She said as her father picked up.

“I’ve been having problems…no not with Mr. and Mrs. Kim but one of Myungsoo’s friends…Will you take care of it for me?”

Then she smirked as she put her phone back in her purse.

 

“Let’s see if you can play in our world, Ahyoung.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++