003

Eyes On You

 

 

Present Time

 

Sungjae!” Ahyoung groaned, Sungjae was playing with an RC car in her office, the male grinned at her.

“How are you not yet fired?” She muttered darkly.

“We have to leave for lunch or Myungsoo will kill us.”

She stood up and grabbed her purse.

“Besides, I’m a COO, they can’t fire me.” Sungjae grinned at her as he put on his sky blue blazer, he was dressed in a chic manner with his white v-neck shirt and beige pants.

“COO? And that stands for?” She asked referring to Sungjae’s personal dictionary.

“Child of the Owner.” He mused before opening the door for her, Ahyoung just sighed at him.

 

 

“But I don’t have that in red.” Ahyoung eyed the Fendi Peekaboo purse again, they had just finished lunch and she had insisted they walk around the mall first before going back to work.

“You already have that bag in five colors.” Sungjae replied for her, Ahyoung had her arms hook around theirs as they walked.

“Then get it, you’ll just badger us to come with you if decide to buy it later.” Myungsoo said, he was already holding her two shopping bags.

“It’s your birthday next week, sweetie, I’ll just get that for you.” Sungjae interjected, she smiled and nodded.

Myungsoo just shook his head.

As they passed, some would glance at them and murmur.

While Ahyoung was known as the Song heiress, her family partly owned Samsung Corporation and Lotte Corporation, Yook Sungjae’s family on the other hand owned two broadcasting companies and half of Jeju Island, and lastly, Myungsoo or L, the Kims were rumored to have a tight relationship with the Japanese mafia, also they owned several car companies and hotels around Asia.

The three of them have bee close since childhood, and ever since then nobody had dared to join their little circle.

“Ya.” Ahyoung nudged him by the hip, Myungsoo looked at her.

“What?” He snapped.

Sungjae had wandered off in search for shoes.

“Ahyoung?” He asked again when he noticed the expression on her face.

“Last night, Vernon I talked.” She fidgeted with her Patek Philippe watch and exhaled, Myungsoo’s brows met.

“Did he hurt you?” He asked.

“Ani, he made me nervous.” She replied.

“Why?” He asked as they walked.

“He…talked about the future. He mentioned about getting married.”

Myungsoo nodded.

“Why are you nervous? He’s a good man, Ahyoung.”

“It’s just…too….soon.”

Myungsoo smiled one of his rare smiles and hooked one arm around her neck.

“He didn’t propose yet, Miss Song.” He said lightly, but he could feel Ahyoung was tense.

“So, we mentioned about you and your commitment issues?” He mused, Ahyoung just elbowed his rib before following Sungjae.

 

 

“Oh, oppa, hi.” Ahyoung plugged in her Bluetooth earpiece as she walked towards her Maserati.

“I need you at the meeting, can you come?” Her cousin asked.

“Sure, what time?”

“Around three, I’ll be waiting then.” He said before ending the call, Ahyoung paused as she opened the door, then she glanced at Sungjae who just got to his car as well.

She blew him a kiss, and he pretended to catch it and pressed it against his heart, she chuckled.

 

“Drive safely, agasshi!” One of Myungsoo’s men greeted her as she slid in the car, she caught sight of Myungsoo rolling his eyes at his subordinate before getting in his chauffeured Rolls Royce.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++