001

Eyes On You

2013

HL_nukurestaurant04_6_675x359_FitToBoxSm

 

“A bottle of Evian and a watermelon shake, please!”

“Yes!” The girl clad in the mandatory khaki skirt and white collared shirt with the resort’s logo at the back.

She made her way back to the counter and asked for the order given to her while handing the slim touch screen pad wherein she had placed the order of the new customers that had stepped in ten minutes ago.

“We have tourists coming in, are you ready?” One of the waiters grinned at her.

“We have to be, you have zone A, right?”

He nodded and wished her luck before whisking the tray of food away.

“Ahyoung, here you go, filet mignon and seafood gambero for table six.”

She smiled before gathering the plates and leaving.

 

 

Myungsoo stepped down from the helicopter, as soon as he did, males clad in black suits bowed politely.

“Are you sure?” His noisy friend competed with the noise as they walked, he didn’t reply and just walked straight.

“You know how busy it can get here.” Sungjae pointed out, the male just ignore him, he just sighed and followed him.

Behind them, the eight bodyguards trailed as they walked.

 

 

“Well, aren’t we busy?” Ahyoung was smiling as she leaned against the counter while waiting for one of her table’s order.

“We’re way too full for a Wednesday afternoon.” Her colleague replied, she just nodded in approval.

“Time to go.”

She spun around and sighed.

“I have two hours left on my shift.” She replied just as her orders arrived. The male rolled his eyes and raised his right hand, one of his men stepped forward.

Ahyoung just left with her two trays and walked towards the table.

“Oh, chairman!” A man clad in a navy suit stepped out from the back office, Myungsoo stared at him before walking away. The male blinked.

“Tell Miss Song that her shift is over and that she may go now.” Myungsoo subordinate stated.

“O—okay.” The manager said before calling for Ahyoung. He exhaled, he had only heard about the president’s son, but the rumors were right, he was a tad intimidating.

 

“Really? Really?” Ahyoung sighed, she was at the process of taking of the white bib apron around her waist.

“I tried reasoning with him then I saw the chocolate mousse cake.” Sungjae stated while his left arm was wrapped around a white Pyrex tray and his other hand was holding onto a fork.

“Thanks for being useless.” She replied wanly as she tossed the apron away, one Myungsoo’s bodyguards caught it.

Together, the two friends approached the helicopter.

“I was working!” Ahyoung hollered over the noise, as she was strapped in.

Myungsoo just stared at her momentarily and looked down at his phone’s screen. Sungjae just glanced at the two while eating his cake, then Myungsoo nudged Ahyoung’s foot and faced his phone’s screen to her direction, her eyes narrowed at what he had typed.

 

Just shut up

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++