OC X Sehun

Collection of Oneshots

Loud shouts rang through the battleship as everyone onboard watched in horror as their brother ship was brutually destroyed by the last remaining extra terrastrial creature. The creature looked smug as it sank back into the water waiting for its next pray.

"What do we do Captain Sehun?" One of Sehun's men asked as Sehun stared at the spot his friends ship once stood. Sehun opened his mouth to respond only for the door to slam open as Kyungsoo ran in.

"There's survivors from EXO-M's ship!" He frantically screamed as Sehun bolted out of the bridge room, hot on Kyungsoo's heels. His most trusted crew members, Kai, Suho, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol were helping seven people onboard. He recognized the leader Kris holding an unconscious girl in his arms as different sets of black markings littered over her arms before entwining together at the bottom of her neck. Her eyes were closed but Sehun recognized her anyways.

"She saved us." Lay whispered as Kyungsoo was bandaging a large gash on the side of his head.

"That giant creature released three smaller robotic things after us." Xiumin continued holding an ice pack to the top of his head. "It had us cornered with nowhere to go. I thought we were all going to die. I literally saw my life flash before my eyes."

"But then, Hana showed up. She fell from the sky. Literally." Luhan muttered before wincing in pain.

"She appeared out of nowhere before enveloping us in a barrier as she battled those three....things." Chen butted in. "We couldn't do anything. We tried leaving the barrier but it wouldn't allow us. Everytime one of us tried, it threw us backwards. She managed to destroy two of them as the third one retreated and destroyed the ship. That's when we were thrown into the water and floated over to your ship."

"When we fell in, the barrier around us disappeared. Kris saw her floating with these markings littering her body." Tao stared at the motionless girl that was now lying on the floor of the ship as Baekhyun and Chanyeol bandaged her wounds.

Before Baekyun could proceed any further he was knocked backwards and let out a grunt of pain as his back hit the side of the ship. Sehun rushed over and helped him up as Chanyeol was knocked onto his . The group let out a hiss of annoyance as a bright light filled the ship for a minute before disappearing. The place where Hana was lying down was empty. In her place was a giant green intricately designed giant crystal shape. Hana laid inside as if she was frozen in ice.

"What is that." Kris balked staring up at the green crystal. He climbed to his feet and reached his arm out to touch it.

"Don't touch it!" Suho screamed pulling Kris backwards. "It will shock you into you're unconscious or worse, dead." Kris gave him a bewildered look.

"How do you know this? Don't tell me you tried." He answered sarcastically as Suho remained silent rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wow." Kris' eyes widened in disbelief.

"So how do we get her out of there to treat her wounds?" Tao questioned staring at her wounds that were bleeding through the bandages. The uncovered wounds continued to gush out blood.

"Sehun's the only one that can get her out of it." Kai appeared with a fresh roll of bandages.

Lay let out a snort before jabbing a finger in Sehun's direction. "Then why are we standing here?"

"I don't think I can anymore." Sehun answered quietly as Kai looked confused.

"Why not?" The older one prodded as he poked at his shoulder.

"I don't have the mark anymore." Sehun responded before looking out into the water as Kai remained silent. All members of EXO-M had confusion written all over their face.

"Can someone please explain to me what's going on?" Kris asked calmly as he sat cross-legged on the floor. Sehun remained frozen as his eyes continued to stare into the distance. Seeing as his captain wasn't going to explain, Baekhyun decided that he would.

"Hana's not like us. She's not human."

Tao let out a snort. "Even I could tell you that. No human would be able to save us."

"She was part of a program that helps out the Navy. Each high level officer is assigned someone like Hana. Hana was assigned to Sehun. When the bond was created, both Hana and Sehun would have the same mark tattooed on their wrist signalling their alliance. But on one attack, Sehun commanded Hana to save one of his crew members first before saving himself. Hana ignored the command and saved Sehun causing Junseok to die. When it happened Sehun screamed and yelled at her and cut all ties. He forcefully removed the bond which ultimately destroyed Hana from the inside. When someone removes the bond it feels as if a thousand knives is piercing right into your heart. You have no will to live." Chanyeol paused realizing that Sehun's hands had curled into fists. 

"It's hell." Chanyeol finished lamely. It was so quiet on the ship that you could hear a pin drop.

"Sehun. Try." Kyungsoo demanded.

"But hyung!" Sehun protested only to get rudely cut off.

"I don't care what your reasons are. Try. You owe her that much for what you did." Sehun stared into Kyungsoo's eyes and saw determination and a hint of anger. It was a no brainer, he knew that Kyungsoo saw Hana as a little sister and even after all these years he still resented Sehun slightly.

Sehun took a deep breath before inching closer to the giant crystal. He could feel the heated stares from the other members digging into his back as he cautiously held up his hand. He hovered a few inches from the barrier before gently pressing it aganist the crystal.

He could feel the crystal heat up aganist his skin, a warning for him to remove his hand. He gritted his teeth before pressing harder. It felt like someone was pricking his palm with a needle. Firmly, he held his hand in the same spot until the pain disappeared. The crystal stilled before letting out a hiss and disappearing into the air. Sehun caught Hana's bleeding body before it could hit the ground.

Kyungsoo began barking out orders as he pried Hana free from Sehun's grip and into his own.

"I still hate you for what you did but thank you." Kyungsoo rushed out before running off toward the hospital wing of the ship as Sehun ran a hand through his hair and watched his disappearing figure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hana's eyes open as she sat up with a gasp. Her eyes focused on the unfamiliar room. She was wrapped in fresh bandages. Stepping out of the room she could hear distant shouts of someone barking out commands and the firing of cannons and bullets. Curiousity got the best of her as she climbed up the set of stairs and onto the open deck where her eyes widened in recognition at the giant armered creature she had rescued Kris from. 

Hana's body acted on it's own as her hands emitted a black glow as she shot up into the sky. 

"Hana get back here! You're not healed!" She could hear Kyungsoo's frantic screams but she paid them no mind. Locking her eyes on the creature, she shot forward before engaging in her own battle aganist it.

The battle raged on as the others watched helplessly from the bottom. The creature they had worked so hard to destroy had its eyes locked on Hana. Both of them zoomed back and forth through the air as Hana managed to break it's armor revealing a creature controlling it. Sehun felt a drop fall onto his cheek. He reached up to wipe it away thinking it was water but to his horror it was blood.

Hana crashed onto the deck of the ship leaving a gaping hole. It was silent for a few minutes until a hiss from the creature snapped everyone out of the daze. Blood dripping from every cut and scrape, Hana heaved herself out of the hole before collapsing on the ground. Struggling to her feet, she held out her hands toward the creature as black smoke began to escape from her arms.

"Hana no!" Kyungsoo screamed as his eyes widened.

Gritting her teeth Sehun could see her muttering a few phrases before his eyes widened in horror. That was one of the moves she was never suppose to use. It was a 50% chance survival rate. 100% chance survival if Hana had a bond but hana didn't have one anymore. Black shadows shot out from Hana's hands as they mercilessely wrapped themselves around the alien like creature. It struggled and cried in pain as the shadows gripped tighter and tighter.

Sweat mixed with Hana's blood dropped down and onto the once white floor. The screams got louder and louder until it went limp, it's eyes widened with fear. The shadows dropped the dead and limp body onto the floor before disappearing into the air as Hana collapsed once more. 

"Hana!" 

Sehun ran forward not caring that everyone else was staring at him with Kyungsoo with a slight smug look in his eyes buried within the endless amounts of concern as he barked out for more medical supplies.

Sehun gathered Hana's limp and bloody into his arms having no care in the world as it stained his white uniform. He gently tapped on her cheeks.

"Hana wake up. Wake up please." His eyes watered as Hana continued to remain motionless.

"I'm sorry Hana. I never should have got rid of the bond. I knew your only duty was to protect me. I was just angry. Hana please wake up. Please. I need to make it up to you."