OC x Taehyung

Collection of Oneshots

“Where is she?!” One of the newer freshman girls, Minju, whined out as she twirled her brown hair in between her fingers.

“God. I’ve never met someone more irresponsible than herself. She leaves us here and then runs off!”

A few of the other freshmen murmur their agreement with Taehyung remaining silent during the whole ordeal. He knew something was wrong when she showed up. The international office had told him that Jisoo was going to be in charge of his group. But instead of Jisoo…it was Soojin.

“My hair is going bad in this heat.” Suhyun complained.

“I say we ditch.” Donghyuk piped up with his friends, Junhoe and Junhong nodding in agreement, all of them ready to bolt.

“Don’t even think about it.” Taehyung growled causing all of them to cower under his piercing gaze before going quiet.

 

Hours had passed, Minju was angrily filling out the sheets of recommendation she had been given at the start of the trip.

“She better get fired.” Minju commented while scribbling away. “I’ll make sure she gets fired.”

“You go and do that.” An emotionless rang out from behind her as Minju froze before composing herself and staring at Soojin’s small frame. Soojin’s eyes were dead as the sea, her hands were stuffed into the pockets of her ripped skinny jeans.

“But you should at least know, that my name is Soojin and not Jisoo. It’d be unfair to fire the poor girl that wasn’t even hear today.”

“What are you talking about?” Suhyun demanded. “We were told that Jisoo was going to show us around, that she was the best. You showed up and now you’re telling us you’re not Jisso? Stop trying to lie. It’s not going to get you out of this mess.”

Taehyung watched Soojin’s expression carefully. Soojin would never let those two girls talk back to her. She would put them in their place. But to his surprise, Soojin didn’t even snapback.

“My name is Choi Soojin.” Soojin tossed her student ID onto the table as the freshmen cowered around it. “I graduated over a year ago. I don’t know what happened to Jisoo. I got a call this morning, they were begging me to fill in.”

“That still doesn’t explain why you did such a crappy job.” Donghyuk commented but cowered when Soojin’s blank eyes pierced into his own.

“The program changed. When I was apart of it all I had to do was drive you to somewhere, drop you off, and pick you back up. No one told me that I had to lead a bunch of whiny freshmen around for the entire day.”

“Do you know why I did it?” Soojin growled out. “Because of the money. I was told I was going to be paid but apparently that was just a ruse to get me to help out. You don’t think I was going keep doing it like a stupid little girl did you?”

Taehyung knew of Soojin’s money problems. He just didn’t know why she needed that much money in the first place. Just what was she hiding from him?

“Well-” Suhyun started again only to stop and stare wide-eyed as Soojin began frantically coughing. Taehyung’s eyes grew wide with worry when the coughing didn’t cease but instead got worse. He darted forward, just as Soojin sank to her knees, one hand grabbing onto her chest.

“Soojin?!” He frantically called before his eyes found Junhoe’s. “You! Call 119!”

“Soojin?” Taehyung didn’t know what to do. “What’s wrong?”

“I can’t.” Soojin heaved a large gasp of air. 

“You can’t what.” Taehyung coaxed. “I can’t help you if you don’t tell me.”

“Breathe.” Soojin choked out before falling face first into his chest and growing limp in his arms.

“Soojin? Soojin?!” Taehyung screamed as she remained motionless in his arms, not moving the slightest.

“Move.” A gruff voice called out as EMTs rushed toward the scene before taking over, leaving only Taehyung to gaze at her broken body.

“Why are you like this Soojin? What happened after you graduated?”