OC x Xiumin

Collection of Oneshots

“That won’t work. What if we do that other dance?” Min spoke into the phone as she drove home.

“I refuse. I don’t want to wear an animal suit.” Mark answered flatly causing everyone else in the group call to burst into laughter.

“Okay, okay guys seriously, we need a dance for the fundraiser.” JB took the lead once more once his giggles subsided.

“What about…” Min trailed off as she blinked when she pulled into the drive way. “What the hell?” She muttered out turning off the engine.

“What Min?” Bambam asked concern lacing his voice.

“There’s two cars in my driveway and they look familiar but I can’t place them. What if we just take half of that song and half of the other song and do a mash up.” Min inquired while stepping out and grabbing her bag before locking the door behind her.

“That could work.” Yugyeom mused.

“But then we’d have to find a way to have the songs flow together.” Jr butted in as Jackson let out a loud sigh.

“Why is this so hard.” He whined out as Min chortled unlocking her front door.

“It’s always like this, why are you complaining now?” Min asked as she closed the door behind her before walking toward the sound of voices in the living room.

“But still.” Jackson whined out as Min blinked at the three sets of heads that she couldn’t see.

“Oh, you’re back honey.” Her mom spoke as the three individuals turned around causing Min to stiffen.

 

Sitting in between his parents and across from her own was Kim Minseok. Her former best friend who changed when he got to high school. They were inseperable until high school caused them to drift apart. He made her life a living hell.

“Min? Min?” JB echoed from the phone.

“Why isn’t she answering?” Mark asked as Min held up the phone to her ear again.

“I’m going to have to call you guys later.” Min muttered as her finger hovered over the end button. “Guess who’s at my house right now. Kim Minseok.”

“What the ?” She heard Yugyeom yelp as she ended the call.

“Yeah. I’m home. I didn’t know we had guests.” Min answered cautiously gripping the strap of her dance bag tighter till her knuckles almost turned white.

“The Kims are going to stay with us during the holiday. Why don’t you take Xiumin upstairs while us parents chat some more?” Her dad questioned.

“Sure.” Min muttered out before turning on her heel and walking toward the staircase, not bothering to see if Minseok was behind her or not. Footsteps behind her confirmed her suspicions as she neared her bedroom.

 

She flung the door open before moving aside as Minseok stepped in beside her.  The room was spacious and large with two giant windows. Her queen sized bed sat in the middle with a large flat screen tv mounted on the wall in front of it. Her desk and vanity were in front of one of the windows. On her desk, sat the newest iMac while a windows laptop sat beside it for her games. A small stand was next to her bed that held a lamp and her ipad. Her walls were decorated with posters of her favorite boy bands and pictures of her and GOT7. A small bookcase held her collection of autographed CDs.

“Sit wherever.” Min muttered out before turning on the TV and throwing the remote to Minseok. “I’m going to shower.”

Minseok stared at the spot Min was standing moments before but snapped out of his daze when her iMac binged and lit up. She had forgotten to log out of Facebook and 7 messages popped up.

Mark: Call me.

JB: Do you want us to come over?

Bambam: Minnie, let us know if you need anything.

JR: Give us an update.

Jackson: Kick his .

Youngjae: Miiiiin. You should just come over and spend the night.

Yugyeom: I’m coming over in 15 minutes so you better let me in.

Minseok balked at the messages. Since when was she friends with seven boys?

He shifted away as he heard thundering footsteps and the door slam open.

“Minnie!” A masculine voice called. Minseok stared into the eyes of Yugyeom who stared back equally as strong.

“Wow. She wasn’t kidding when she said you were here.” Yugyeom let out a scoff before crossing his arms across his chest. Before Minseok could question him, the door to the ensuite bathroom opened as steam escaped.

Min stepped out while rubbing her wet hair with the towel around her neck dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top.

“Oh, you’re here Yugyeom?” She asked as Yugyeom took the towel from her hand and forced her sit on the bed.

“It’s oppa to you. Didn’t I tell you to dry your hair properly or else you’ll get sick again?” Min pouted as Yugyeom ran the dry towel through her hair. Minseok stared at the two of them unblinking.

Were they dating? Was the only thought that went through his mind. Just the thought itself made his mind unpleasant. He knew he was terrible to her in the past, but over the years he changed. He wasn’t going to let some other guy take her away from him.

A phone went off causing everyone to stare at the culprit.

“What.” Yugyeom answered as he got up to place the wet towel back into Min’s bathroom.

“Are you serious? Can’t you fix it? I’m at Min’s.” Yugyeom continued while sighing at the same time and pinching the bridge of his nose.

“Fine. I’ll be home soon.” He relented before ending the call and placing his phone back into his pocket.

“My little brother somehow set off the smoke detector and doesn’t know how to turn it off. I’ll text you later okay?” Min nodded in response as Yugyeom kissed her forehead before glaring at Minseok.

“Touch her and die.” He growled out before leaving the room.

Minseok blinked as his eyes drifted over to Min’s who was standing silently by the edge of her bed. Min stared at the carpet as her fingers gripped the edge of her tank tightly. What was she suppose to do?

“Do you want to get coffee outside or something? There’s a coffeeshop 5 minutes away.” Min blurted out as Minseok nodded silently.

Both of them headed the coffee shop not saying anything along the way. The cool air conditioned air hit them full blast as they entered. They ordered their drinks as they patiently waited in line for their drinks and snacks to arrive.

“No way, is that Choi Minhyun?” Min froze and squeezed her eyes for a second as she recognized the voice. It was her bully from high school. The one who tormented her for all four years and made her hate school.

“It is you.” Jung Yeonhee stood in front of her, hands crossed over her chest with her two minions, Park Nara and Lim Soojung behind her.

“You haven’t changed a bit.” Yeonhee started as she reached out and tugged a few pieces of hair in between her fingers.

“Did you honestly think losing weight, changing your name and dying your hair would make you better than us?” Yeonhee sneered as her grip on Min’s hair tightened causing tears to form around her eyes.

“You’re nothing. You will always be nothing. Just because you have those GOT7 boys around you doesn’t make you any better. You’re a loser and will always be one. Why don’t you do us a favor and leave this world completely? My eyes burn every time I see you. You’re an eyesore.” Yeonhee reached up to grip Min’s hair tighter but before she could, her hand was swatted away.

“What the hell.” She furrowed her eyes as Minseok stood in front of Min protectively, covering her shaking frame with his own. His heart shattered when he felt her grip onto his sweatshirt tightly.

“I’d suggest you shut your mouth before I do it for you.” He growled out, fists clenching at his side.

“My mother told me never to hit a girl but I don’t even consider you a girl. You’re the worst, picking on someone when you’re not any better. If anything, you should be the one that disappears from our sight.”

Yeonhee’s jaw dropped open as her face reddened, both in embarrassment and anger.

“Why you-“ She started before reaching up to slap Minseok only for him to catch her wrist in his grip.

“Leave Min alone. If I hear or see you bully her again, I won’t be the only one going after her. You know about GOT7 don’t you? I’m pretty sure they won’t happy, not to mention, I’ll have my own group hunt you down. I’m sure you heard of them. EXO.”

Yeonhee visibly paled at the name as Minseok let out an evil smirk.

“Get out of my sight before I rethink my decision of letting you go.”

Yeonhee and her two friends swiftly turned around and quickly left the establishment with their tail between their legs. Minseok picked up the two drinks and pastries before taking a firm but soft grip on Min’s wrist and pulling her out through the door.

He pulled her along the street as she let out quiet sniffles every so often to a small park. Sitting on a bench, he quietly studied her shaking frame before shrugging off his hoodie and slipping it over her.

“Thank you.” Min whispered out as she gripped onto one of the coffee cups.

Minseok’s eyes softened as he stared at her. He contemplated for a moment before reaching over and taking her hands within his own. Min blinked up at him in confusion with her big doe eyes.

“I’m sorry for all the pain I caused you when I was younger. I was a jerk. I didn’t know what I was thinking back then. If I could rewind time and re do it all I would. All I can do now is change from this moment forward.” Minseok stared at her intently as his eyes burned with determination.

“If you’re willing too, I’d like to start over. If you don’t want to, I’ll understand.” Minseok offered her a small smile as Min froze before relaxing.

“I’d like that.” She answered softly as Minseok’s eyes formed crescent moons before pulling away and holding out his hand once more.

“Hi, I’m Minseok.”

Min stared at it for a moment before letting a smile flit across her lips and slipping her hand into his as he gripped it tightly,

“Hi Minseok. I’m Min.”

And a beautiful friendship was reborn.