OC X Chanyeol

Collection of Oneshots

Hana slipped on her earphones before safely pocketing her phone into her jacket pocket before leaving her apartment. Dressed in an addidas jacket and track pants she slipped into a casual jog. The sun was shining above her as she ran, her ponytail swishing behind her. It was still relatively early in the morning but many people were out. Dressed from crisp suits to school uniforms, each person was beginning their day. Hana glanced at her watch again before quickening her pace. She had a few minutes left before she had to get to the hospital for her shift.

Chatter was going on all around her as she took out her earphones to see what it was all about. She followed a passerby's finger to see him pointing at the tall tower situated between large mountains. Was it...swaying? Never in her hundred years of life did she ever see a swaying tower. She felt her feet vibrate as water began to sputter out from the ground. She leaped out of the way just as the place where she was standing moments before began to crack. Her eyes furrowed as the rumbling got louder. Large structures quickly began to crumble, cars spun out of control as everyone ran trying to get out of the chaos.

Her eyes widened as she was thrown backwards, her back hitting a large concrete pillar. She could feel her bones crack underneath the force of the hit before angling themselves once more. She gripped onto the pillar as the ground continued to shake fiercely. After what felt like hours but was a mere couple of minutes, the shaking stopped. Forcing open one eye and then the other, she slowly got to her feet as she surveyed the damage. 

Wounded civillians laid in the street, in pain and agony. The less hurt ones were sitting up in a daze before slowly climbing to their feet. She felt something slide down from her face. Reaching up to wipe it away, her hand covered in her own blood. She let out a grimace. Maybe that crash was harder than she expected it to be, although her bones were healed in her back, she still felt soreness. Not to mention, a small cut she have healed by now. Her ears were constantly ringing, as she made her way into the street.

The metallic smell of blood flew into her nose causing her to stumble a bit. Shaking her head, she forced the demonic side of her to retreat. Now was not the time to go into a blood thirsty craze. She gave a final glance before running into action, after all, she was a doctor and as a doctor she would never leave a patient in need.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hwangang Hospital was in complete chaos. Bleeding patients were everywhere. Patients were missing limps filled every avaliable space. Park Chanyeol was standing admist the chaos barking out orders.

"Get them into ICU!"

"Trauma 1 is down so we have to move them somewhere else!"

"Nurse Ahn, I need you to help Doctor Kim!"

Letting out a huff of frusturation. Chanyeol ran a hand through his hair before grimacing. His once white lab coat was plattered in blood, the blue scrubs that he wore weren't in any better shape. He had performed surgery after surgery with the limited resources that he had. How long would it be before the electricity was restored? Trees were fallen on the road causing emergency vehicles to be stranded.

Chanyeol was purely running on adrenaline. Good thing, his hospital was had vampire on staff. They seemed to have an endless supply of energy. Or at least more energy than he did as a mere human.

"Doctor Park! There's more wounded here!" A voice called out as Chanyeol jogged toward the entrance of the hospital. It had to be at least 4 hours since the earthquake struck but it didn't look as if the chaos was going to stop anytime soon.

"Hana-ssi!" A voice shrieked causing Chanyeol's ears to perk up at the familiar name. He got closer to see a crowd of people huddled around a tiny body that was crouched onto the ground. Chanyeol felt his stomach curl at the sight of something silver protruding from her front. Hana waved the people away, before struggling to her feet with much difficult.

"I'm fine." She coughed out before falling forward again only to be caught by the few people she had managed to save.

"Help Hana-ssi please!" The voice to her right pleaded. A girl wearing a high school uniform covered in dust with small scrapes that Hana had bandaged earlier.

"No." Hana tried waving off the doctor that came her way. "I'm fine. Help the others, they need more help than I do."

"Hana." A voice stated above her head as Hana peered up and felt her heart stop. Standing in front of her was Chanyeol. The boy who had managed to steal a place in her ice cold heart. Her heart constricted in pain as she stared into his eyes. She had run away from him when she saw him standing to the side as she ripped into a deer months ago. With blood running down her chin, she ran away from his dark eyes, horrified with the fact that he had seen her like this.

Hana opened to respond only to let out a cough of blood as she struggled to breathe. The silver pipe was stopping her healing abilities to do what they could to heal her. It felt as if she was being stabbed by a number of small knives.

"Get her onto the gurney!" Chanyeol barked out as two nurses ran over pushing an empty bed. Hana was far too tired to argue with him and allowed him and several overs to lie her on her side before being wheeled inside. She let out a hiss of pain as she felt the wheels of the blood hit cracks in the ground causing her body to jolt and more blood to spill out.

"Be careful with her! We can't have the pipe doing any more damage!" 

She was quickly wheeled into the operation room as she struggled to keep her eyes open. She couldn't fall asleep now, she still had other people to save.

"Hana. Hana! Look at me." Chanyeol's panicked voice rang out in front of her as she forced her eyes from drooping further. Chanyeol felt his heart freeze as he stared into her eyes. The usual spark that was there was clouded by fatigue. The tips of her fangs were poking out from her guns. Chanyeol could only imagine what happened while Hana tried helping the others.

"Hana. It's going to hurt okay? But you'll feel better once I pull the pipe out alright?" Chanyeol murmured as Hana let out a tiny nod. Chanyeol beckoned to the other assistants in the room before grabbing hold of the pipe in a firm grip.

"On my count. 1 2 3 pull!" With a loud grunt of concentration, Chanyeol and the others managed to pull the pipe out of Hana's stomach as her eyes scrunched up in pain. Chanyeol could already see the wound beginning to heal itself. Once he was satisfied with the the slight healing he began grabbing gauze and pressing it down.

"Hold it down! It'll help her heal faster!"

After a couple of minutes, Chanyeol pulled away to see only a faint scar remain behind. No doubt, the wound had sealed the outside before beginning to heal the inside. Wheeling her out of the operation room, Hana was wheeled into the ICU to be placed with the other patients.

The high school girl from earlier, Mihyun, was waiting anxiously with several others donned in the same uniform.

"Ha-" She started before she quieted down when Chanyeol put his finger to her lips while motioning to her still figure. With her eyes closed, the only indication she was alive was the slow even breaths that came out between her lips. Giving her one last glance, Chanyeol motioned for the high schoolers to follow him, leading them to a deserted and quiet hallway.

"I want to know what happened." He stated with authority.

They gazed at one another before nudging Mihyun.

"We were on our way to school when the earthquake happened. I was knocked out for awhile and came to my senses with Serri, Woohyun, and Suwoong surrounding me. Hana ran over and healed our wounds as best as she can before we started helping others. One of the person she tried to help, went ballistic when he found out she was a vampure." Mihyun's fists curled at her side as Woohyun placed a hand on her shoulder giving it a squeeze.

"He grabbed the pole and shoved it at her with so much force, I'm pretty sure I heard a bone crack. There was so much blood, we thought Hana was able to heal herself but nothing was happening. But despite that wound, she still managed to save others who didn't mind that she was a vampire before making her way here."

Chanyeol stood there frozen as his eyes blazed in anger, but there was nothing he could do. He wanted to go rip that guy's head off but then Hana would look at him with such disappointment in her eyes.

"Chanyeol Park-ssi?" Suwoong timidly asked out as Chanyeol's eyes pinned to his. "What's your relationship with Hana-ssi? You seemed pretty worried but your eyes had a different light in them."

Chanyeol let out a sad smile as he gazed ahead.

"I'm her mate." He stated simply as the four high schoolers eyes widened before they let out a grin. "Congratulations!"

Chanyeol let out a small smile before heading back to where Hana was laying with the four highschoolers whispering happily behind him. Sitting in the empty chair beside Hana's bed, he took her hand into his before rubbing his thumb aganist her hand as he gazed at her.

"Wake up soon Hana. So I can yell at you for being such an idiot and running away from me months ago." He whispered out while reaching up to brush her hair out of her eyes.

"Wake up soon."