OC X BTS

Collection of Oneshots

"What the hell Park Minhee?!" Jisoo snarled at her cowering roommate. "You know how I feel about them!"

"It'd be good for your blog!" Minhee defended meekly watching her roommate's eyes flare out in anger.

"I told you, any band BUT them!"

Park Minhee and Kim Jisoo were two peas in a pod. They had known each other since childhood and remained the best of friends throughout high school and college. Both were entering the work force upon their graduation. Park Minhee had a more "normal" job. She worked as an accountant in one of the top firms in Korea. Though her hours were long and tiring, she enjoyed it and never complained once. Numbers were a gift in her eyes.

Kim Jisoo on the other hand had a nonconventional job. She worked from home on her blog. She began the blog in her 2nd year of university as a side activity but it quickly exploded. She had thousands and thousands of viewers each day reading her posts and commenting. Due to her popularity, she had been invited to several interviews such as MonstaX, Super Junior, TVXQ, Sistar, and Red Velvet. The amount that the blog generated was enough for her to live comfortably in a high end apartment she shared with Minhee.

"You already agreed didn't you?" Jisoo sighed as Minhee nodded before fumbling with her phone.

"You have a meeting with them in 30 minutes."

"You're not forgiven." Jisoo growled as she climbed to her feet and into her room to change into something other than her Rilakkuma onesie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dressed simply in a pair of black jeans, she had paired it with a white HBA long sleeved shirt, given to her by the creator himself. On her feet were a pair of black converse, her hair was tossed upwards into a messy bun with a few pieces framing her face. Her eyes were large and blue, courtesy of the blue circle lenses. Lined perfectly in black eyeliner, her lips were a soft peach color. Her 6 earrings shined brightly underneath the bright sun. On her back was a black studded MCM backpack that held all of her belongings. Her laptop was tightly held in her arms.

Heaving a deep breath, she pressed her hand aganist the door before stepping inside. The warm air instaly greeting her quickly. The waiting room was empty, only a lonely secretary was seated behind the desk who looked up as she approached.

"Hi. I'm Kim Jisoo, I have a meeting with BTS."

"ID please."

Handing over her ID, she glanced along the walls to see pictures of the seven males that were once in her life. Her heart ached as she took in their smiling faces. It seemed forever ago, that the eight of them were even friends.

"Right this way please."

Following behind the secretary, she was lead through a series of hallways before coming to a large but empty conference room.

"They'll be here shortly. Can I offer you something to drink?" She inquired politely as Jisoo shook her head.

"I'm fine."

With a small bow, the woman left, leaving Jisoo to find an empty seat and set up her equipment. Launching her word document, she hummed as she set her camera and microphones to record every minute of the conversation. Although she ran a blog and not a YouTube channel, she liked recording things and listening to them while she was writing.

"Kim Jisoo-ssi?" An unfamiliar voice called out. Jisoo looked up before rising to her feet to see Bang Sihyuk standing in front of the doorway.

"Nice too meet you." Jisoo answered politely as both individuals bowed at one another.

"I've brought BTS with me. Please take as long as you need. They have no schedules today."

Nodding quickly, Jisoo hurried back to her seat as the seven males walked inside. Their eyes widening in surprise and recognition as they stared at Jisoo who offered a blank expression in return.

"Please feel free to call if you need anything." Sihyuk mentioned before closing the door silently behind him, leaving the eight of them in uncomfortable silence.

"I will be recording and videotaping the entire interview. It'll help me when I'm writing the blog later." Jisoo gestured to the black camera as she ressed the record button.

"Your names please." She asked without even looking up from her laptop screen. She could feel the seven pairs of eyes boring a hole into her skull.

"1.2 Hello we are BTS. I'm leader, Kim Namjoon also known as Rap Monster."

"Jin."

"Suga."

"V"

"Jungkook."

"Jimin."

"J-Hope."

The seconds turned into minutes as the minutes turned into hours. Jisoo would fire question after question at the boys as they tried to answer them to the best of their ability. Everytime they tried to interrupt with something that wasn't interview related, Jisoo would dodge it swiftly. 

"That's all the questions, my readers have sent in." Jisoo announced as she saved her word document and shut off the camera. Gathering all of her items, she placed them into her backpack before rising to her feet.

"Thank you for your time. The blog should be up within 3 days." With a quick bow, Jisoo hurried to the door only for it to be blocked by Jimin. She bit her lip in irritation.

"Please move Jimin-ssi." She stated as she tried to manuever around him only for someone to grab the end of her backpack and swing her around before trapping her aganist the wall, her laptop making a loud noise as it made contact.

"I hope you're buying me a new one if my laptop breaks." Jisoo snarled as she stared into the eyes of the maknae who looked back at her with his dark eyes.

"I'll buy you whatever the hell you want." Jungkook snarled as his hands curled into fists around her head. "As long as you tell me why you're treating us as if we're strangers."

"Because that's what we are." Jisoo snapped back. "We're nothing but strangers."

She pushed out of Jungkook's hold only to be pushed back aganist the wall, this time by Kim Taehyung.

"Bull." Taehyung snarled into her face, his nose centimeters from her own as his held both her wrists, preventing her from going anywhere.

"All those year we spent together. They mean nothing to you, is that what you're trying to say?!"

Jisoo's cold eyes pierced into Taehyung's brown ones as Taehyung faltered. He had never seen her look at him so coldy in his life.

"They're in the past." Jisoo sneered. "The mean nothing to me." With a push, Taehyung went flying off of her and into J-Hope.

Jisoo didn't make it very far before being grabbed by yet another person, this time by the leader himself. The usually smiling leader was frowning as his eyes were deadly. The blonde hair made him look even deadlier with the look in his eyes.

"Then say it to our face. Say it that we mean nothing to you." He threatened as Jisoo glared back at him.

"You mean..." Jisoo faltered as her lips went dry. She willed herself to say the words but she just couldn't. It was as if something was holding her down, preventing her roo.

"You can't can you?" Jin spoke up quietly. "Because deep down, you still care for us, just like how we care for you."

"You left me!" Jisoo cried out as Namjoon pulled back alarmed at her outburst. "You left me without a word!"

"We didn't mean too!" Yoongi snarled. "We wanted to tell you but we didn't want to tell you anything until we had things confirmed. By the time we knew everything, you moved away!"

"We looked everywhere for you." J-Hope mentioned quietly. "We searched for days but there were no signs of you. No one would tell us anything."

"All of this." Jimin gestured. "Was for you. You were the one that told us to follow our dreams and we did. It was because of your encouragement that we got this far. We wanted to quit before we even debuted but your words would always echo in the back of our minds."

"You don't know how happy we were when we found out you were coming here." Jungkook piped up. "To be honest, Bang PD-nim and Minhee noona were the ones that planned this. Our dance instructor came across your blog one day and put two and two together."

"So don't take yourself away from us again okay?" Taehyung murmered. "We finally found you. We're not letting you go. You belong with us noona."

Jisoo glanced at each of the seven faces that were waiting for her answer. Her wall was crumbling, the defense she took so long to buildup was finally falling down.

"Okay." Jisoo choked out as her eyes filled with tears. "I won't leave you if you promise not to leave me again."

"We promise!" They chorused together before all bounding forward and wrapping themselves around her tightly.

 

Jisoo owed Minhee an apology when she got home.