Thanksgiving (BTS Version)

Collection of Oneshots

The warmth air from the heat drifted into the room where four individuals laid fast asleep on a large king sized bed. Warmly nestled in between the three male bodies was a girl with long brown hair as her nose was pressed into another male's chest. The other two males pressed themselves closer to the female as they let out a hum of content.

On the floor was four smaller mattresses, each with their blankets placed neatly on the edge of each. The pillows were fluffed to perfection as if no one had slept there the night before. Hushed chatter drifted their way from downstairs. The eldest of the group nicknamed Mama Jin was standing next to the stove, listening intently to the mother of the household as she told him how to make the dish that was bubbling away. 

The second eldest was in his rightful position in front of the TV sipping on a bottle of beer as he chatted with the girl's father. The soft lull of the yearly parade was playing on the abandoned TV as background music. The self-proclaimed leader was sitting idly on an adjacent couch on his phone, having been banned from the kitchen for his inability to cut an onion properly. Beside him was part 1 of the duo dance team. His earphones were stuck in his ears as he bobbed his head along to the music.

"Where are my children?" Jin asked as he came over to the family room.

"Still sleeping." Hoseok muttered as he started moving his feet along to the beat.

"One of you go wake them. The food will grow cold."

Yoongi sighed as he rose to his feet. Being the second eldest, he decided it was time for him to take some responsibility for the four youngest. Had he sent Namjoon, the door would probably be broken. He was a lazy person, he hated to do anything that led to physical exertion. But anything that revolved around the four misfits, he would gladly do. 

Sticking a head into the doorway, he marvelled at the way the four of them were able to sleep for so long before padding over to the bed. He shook the one closest to him, Jimin, as the said male squinted an open eye before sitting upwards.

"Hi hyung." He yawned with his hair astray and sticking in all different directions.

"Food's done. Go wash up." With a sleepy nod, Jimin tripped himself out of bed before walking slowly into the direction of the bathroom. He shook the next male who had his face buried in the girl's shoulder.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." 

With a sleepy groan, the said male tossed before sitting upwards and squinting at the elder.

"What do you want hyung." He whined as Yoongi stuck a finger to his lips before pointing to the last two sleeping individuals.

"Food's done."

With a large yawn, he quietly slid himself out from underneath all the warmth before slipping out into the hallway. Yoongi shook the last male whose eyes opened immediately.

"Food." Yoongi whispered before nodding to the girl he had wrapped tightly in his arms.

"Babe." Jungkook muttered as the girl shifted before burying her face into his chest again.

"Princess." Yoongi tried as he sucessfully pried her away from Jungkook. She let out a quiet noise before squinting at the older male.

"Oppa." She whined as she rubbed her eyes cutely that Yoongi had to stop himself from snapping a picture.

"Wake up. Jin hyung made all of your favorites with your mom."

Jung Hyojung sat up as her sleepy eyes forced themselves open. The giant t-shirt she was wearing was continuing to threaten to swallow her whole. She stretched her short sore limbs before blowing her bangs out of her face as Yoongi watched her quite amused. Jimin came walking back into the bathroom, his hair wet but looking more refreshed.

"Go." He reprimended the younger one as he gently pushed her in the direction of the bathroom. "The water's still hot."

Twenty minutes later, Hyojung was dressed in black skinny jeans, with small torns at the knees, a slim white t-shirt and a black stussy beanie on top of her head. Her eyes were filled with blue contacts with a light rim of black eyeliner. Multiple ear piercings shone underneath the light as she stepped back into her bedroom.

"I would have assumed you two were dating if I didn't know you any better." Taehyung snorted as his eyes drifted from Jungkook to Hyojung and back to Jungkook.

Jungkook had worn the same styled pants along with his signature white t-shirt that he never left the house with. On his head, sat a black diamond beanie with three piercings in each ear.

"We're meant to be." He snorted as he pulled Hyojung into his side before following Jimin, Taehyung, and Jimin down the long flight of stairs and into the kitchen.

"My daughter! You have finally awoken." Jin exclaimed dramtically as he grabbed the girl by her arms and hugged her tightly.

"I've missed you my child."

Hyojung let out a giggle as she patted his back allowing him to usher her to the table where Hoseok and Namjoon were reclining in. Hoseok gave her a nod in acknowledgement as Jimin sat beside him. Namjoon gave her a smile as he remained frozen at the table.

"Jin hyung banned me from doing anything." He whispered as Jungkook let out a snort as he setted on one side of Hyojung with Taehyung next to him.

"It's okay oppa." Hyojung patted the elder's shoulder. "He's doing it because he cares."

"Or he's doing it so the food doesn't go flying off the table because the table broke." Yoongi sassed as he joined them at the table.

"Min Yoongi!" Jin squaked from the kitchen.

"What. It's true."

Heaping piles of food were brought to the table as Hyojung's parents, brother and his girlfriend joined them as well. The aromas of all the dishes filled their noses as Hyojung could feel watering.

"Alright." Hyojung's mom announced. "Dig in!"

Wasting no time, chopsticks were flying in the air as it was every man for himself. Food was placed into the bowls and the only sounds other than the tinkling of metal chopsticks was the sounds of lips being smacked together as they devoured dish after dish. After all, Thanksgiving was about spending time with close friends and family and what better way to do it other than eating?