OC X Jungkook

Collection of Oneshots

Wang Mina strolled into the double doors of Seoul Police Department as she waved to a few of her co-workers. She scanned her badge through the ID slot as it allowed her entrance into high security office she worked within. She strolled in before she settled at her private office as she placed the steaming cup of hot chocolate on her desk. She was trying to stop being so reliant on the caffeine and so far it was working rather well.

Mina worked on a few case files until a knock was heard on her door.

"Come in." She called out absentmindly as her eyes stayed glued to the files at hand.

"Mina-ssi?" An unfamiliar head poked in as Mina stared at the new figure.

"Oh! My name is Hyosung, I'm the new intern. Chief Choi said he needs you to interrogate the suspect in room 6." Mina nodded in understanding as she took the file that Hyosung was holding onto as she took the elevator to the interrogation sector.

She winced as she heard random screams and shots coming from the rooms. Interrogation was never a happy moment. Not for the criminal or the police, it got out of hand most of the time. She arrived to room 6 and stepped inside. Closing the door behind her she started forward as she flipped open the file.

"Jeon Jungkook." She started before her eyes widened. No. It couldn't be the Jungkook she knew could it. She looked up to see a smirking boy with his hands crossed over his chest, his silver cuffs laying broken on the table.

"Long time no see..Mina noona."

MIna had to stop from shivering at the tone the boy used. The two of them used to date in the past and he had insisted on calling her noona even though they were only months apart from another. Safe to say, things didn't end well and Mina swore never to see him again. And it worked except today, he was sitting right in front of her.

"Let's see here, caught at the scene of a murder and armed robbery with several other boys. Now tell me, what were you doing there?" Mina placed the folder onto the desk as she rested her chin on her hands studying the skinny boy in front of her. She had to admit that in the two years they hadn't seen each other, Jungkook had matured considerably. No longer was the little boy from before but sitting in front of her was a dangerous man. His black eyes had a playful glint in them as they scanned Mina up and down.

"Always to business hm noona?" He clucked his tongue as he sat forward, their noses barely touching.

"You changed." Jungkook noticed pointing to her hair before taking a few strands in between his fingers. "You grew out your hair. I like it."

Mina's eyes narrowed as she swatted his hand away. 

"I didn't grow out my hair for you." She snarled as Jungkook's smirk widened even more as he let out a deep chuckle.

"Sure you didn't noona." He responded with that same glint in his eye.

"What were you doing at the scene, Jungkook?" Mina grinded out as Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Passing by." He answered nonchalantly, shrgging his shoulders. "I was going to the store to get snacks for the others."

Mina opened to ask him another question only to close it when she heard screams and shouts down the hall. Curiousity getting the best of her, she got up after glaring in Jungkook's direction before opening the door and peeking out.

"What was that?" Her co-worker Soohyuk asked from across the hallway. Mina could only shrug but as she began to close the door, she could hear screams and gunshots.

"It's a bomb. There's a bomb!" Na Eun screeched as she ran down the corridor. Mina glanced at Soohyuk in horror as both detectives went into action. Grabbing hold of Jungkook's wrist, she cautiously led him out, her gun poised at the air.

"What are you doing noona?" Jungkook asked in an amused voice, his eyes dancing with curiousity.

"Shut up." Mina hissed at him. "Unless you wanna die."

"Why would I..."

Jungkook never managed to finish his sentance as a large boom caused the entire building to shake and debris to fly in all directions. Mina could feel herself being grabbed tightly into Jungkook's arms as both of them went flying through the air. Her head banged into the mall as her vision blurred before she out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina stirred as her eyes blinked. Her ears were still ringing from the blast earlier. Sparks flew from the ceiling. Tangled wires hung uselessly. There were bodies around her as her eyes widened. She tried getting up only to hiss in pain as her wrist cried out.

"Don't move." A warm breath hissed into her ear. She froze immediately as the grip Jungkook had around her tightened. He rolled on top of her, shielding her body with his.

"They're right down the hall. Play dead. They'll think we're dead anyways, I smeared some blood on myself while you were knocked out."

True to his words, Mina could feel footsteps down the silent hallway. Shots rang out as Mina winced. They must have found survivors. Her hair fell in front of her face as she peaked out through the small slits. Three men she counted, both with heavy machine guns. Her eyes zero-ed in on one of their tattoos as held in a gasp of hororr. It was the Flaming Dragons.

The police department had thrown there leader until jail a week ago. This must be their revenge. She visibly paled. That means their after the team that sent their beloved leader into jail and she was on that team.

"Where's that Wang Mina?" One snarled as his beady guys glanced around.

"Haven't seen her. I know she's here today. I saw her walk in." Another replied as Mina tensed considerably. Jungkook ran a soothing thumb along the inside of her wrist willing her to calm down.

"You're not going to die." He whispered into her ear. "I won't let them kill you."

"Come on, we have to hurry up! Taeyong said SWAT is already en route!"

The closer their footsteps got, the tenser Mina became. This was defintely the end, she was going to die today.

"Hey! Isn't that Jeon Jungkook of Bangtan?!" One rushed out his eyes wide with fear.

"What are you...holy ." Another breathed out staring at Jungkook's unmoving form.

"Do you think he's dead?" One whispered to his friend.

"I don't want to find out if he's dead or alive. If hes dead, good for us, but if he's alive we're ed. Let's just get out of here. We'll get that later."

Jungkook stayed unmoving until he could no longer hear their footsteps. Glancing upwards, he heaved himself to his feet before helping Mina sit up and lean aganist the wall. He frowned as he took in the various cuts and scrapes along her white skin. He ran his finger down her face as he stared into her eyes but the trance was broken when he heard sirens.

"Sorry princess. I can't have them catching me." He smirked before leaning closer and pressing his lips gently aganist hers as Mina let out a surprised squeak when he pulled away.

"Hm, strawberries. My favorite. I'll be back for you." He winked in her direction before running down the hall and toward the exit. 

Before Mina could even contemplate going after him, SWAT rushed in, guns poised in all directions as one came to her aid.

"Get me a stretcher in here!"

Mina pressed a finger to her lips, lingering at the feeling of Jungkook's lips on hers as a gentle smile crossed her face.

She never got over him and after today, she never would. Jungkook was her drug.