Chapter 2

Who's my fiancee?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~Jungie-ah, wake up now~”

Eunjung groaned in her sleep, turning over to other side while pulling the blanket and pillow to cover the voice.

“~ Wake up now!!! Remember, your fiancée will be arriving today. You need go to airport to meet him~” Jang woo shake her body by eunjung stretch her leg and kick her brother arm make Jang woo fall.

“~ouchhh..yah!!!~” yell jangwoo and rub his pain .

“~ You’re so noisy oppa. Who care about that weird guy? I’m still single, okay.~” groan eunjung and continue her sweet sleep.

“~ Ham eunjung, I count until three, if you still not wash yourself and not move from your bed, I will cut your allowance and you will never get any hints about your fiancée.~” said jang woo and jump at her bed make eunjung groan.

“~1~”

“~2~”

“~and~~~

“~okay, I wake now. You’re such a kid, oppa. Grrrr~” eunjung wake up with lazy.

“~ Now, go wash yourself. Your fiancée will arrive at airport around 1.30pm ~”

“~ oppa, let me highlight again, who care about him. I wake up because you will cut my allowance. You know how important money to me~” yawn eunjung and kick his brother leg before she run to bathroom when she saw Jang woo want chase her.

“~ Stupid brother. I hate brother monkey like you~” said eunjung

******************************************

“~ Yes dad, I already arrive at Seoul airport. But I don’t know which one is “her”~” said that guy with walk with ignorant look. He was wear white short pant, black plain t-shirt with brown men summer hat.

“~ How come you give me this hint with her child photo? Dad, you’re cruel.  I bet she’s ugly since her childhood picture not cute at all. You force me with this marriage, and now you just give me this photo to find my own fiancée. Dad, you’re funny~” laugh that guy with annoying. He holds 2 pictures when eunjung still child.

“~owh come on dad, I don’t care about her, I follow your instruction because I don’t want you cut my allowance and take back my car. But don’t worry, I will not hurt her. It’s not my style. You know, I love women.~” laugh that guy through phone.

When one guy keeps chat on the phone with his dad, another guy appear wear white shirt with Black leather jacket, brown tight pants, Baseball Cap in Navy with Crocodile Effect and MCM men backpack. He was holding few things also shock when they bump each other. One side, keep curse and collect his thing when his item fall and one side smirk and glare that guy in front him.

“~Yah, are you blind. Where is your eye? you!!~”

“~ hello, you’re that one who’s blind here. you son~”

They keep argue each other make one of them accidently take eunjung childhood picture and keep at his bag.

“~ grrr, why this bad happen at my 1st day I arrive at Korea~” mumble in Chinese language to that guy and glare at his enemy. When he saw that guy face without said sorry, he grab his collar and want punch his face. That guys whose shock with that action, he also fist his hand want punch his face.

Both fist already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter