Chapter 12

Who's my fiancee?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris tries to chase eunjung but he lost her track. He became panic and keeps going until he gives up. He promise with Jang woo will send her with safe but now he didn’t know where is she going now. He keeps looking around until he found one couple in fight and he want to ignore them. But then he heard familiar voice make him nervous.

“~ that’s eunjung voice?~” he look at the couple direction and wide his eyes when he found that nickhun try to force eunjung to kiss him. He run to them and kick nickhun back make nickhun fall. Kris try to look at eunjung but she pass out. Maybe due for shock and tired because struggle from nickhun. Kris pull nickhun collar and throw the punch make his lips bleed.

“~what the hell are you doing?~” yell kris and punch him again. Nickhun avoid his punch and push Kris before kick Kris tummy with his tough punch. Nickhun hit his punch at kris eyes and cheek make kris groan in pain.

“~ She is mine!! What the hell so sudden you became her fiancée. Omg unbelievable. She trick and play with my heart. Why she didn’t told me that she already engaged. Did she think I’m a toy.~” hissed nickhun and pull his hair with frustrated.

“~ face with reality nickhun. She’s my fiancée. And I love her. She didn’t tell you because she also didn’t know who her fiancée is. This happen arrangement between her family and my family~” said kris and try to stand up. Nickhun held anger before punch kris again.

“~ I don’t care. I will make sure she will be mine. She appears at my life every moment, every minute and every second. She makes me like crazy and now she told me to go away because she already engaged. Well, i can see through her eyes that she love me more than you Mr Fiancée.~” smirk nickhun with evil. Kris feel challenged he push nickhun and kick him and punch him repeatedly make him full with bloody. But then he feels someone pull him and slap his face.

“~ did you want kill him because of me. Stop that~” said eunjung with heavy breath.

 

Eunjung pov

I was running from Kris. I feel betrayal with my own sudden fiancée. He knows me but didn’t let me know about him. What the hell. And who’s he talking about? Missing? Damn it. Why I too emotional. Did I jealous. I keep walk for make sure he didn’t find me. But I didn’t know where is my lazy leg go. I feel tired. But then i heard someone call my name.

“~ nickhun?~” ask eunjung. She didn’t know she feel happy or not.

“~ what are you doing here? And you’re alone?~” say nickhun with worried. Well, that enough to make eunjung feel touch with his concern. Suddenly she feel love with him. Nickhun help her and let her sit at near bench. It’s feel awkward that nickhun know that she already engage.

“~ well, i’m sorry~” said eunjung with lower her head.

“~ why you did not tell me that you already engaged. What the hell. With Kris?~”

“~ This is arrange married nickhun. I also didn’t know that he’s my fiancé until tonight I know that. But he lie to me~” cry eunjung.

“~ You know I like you right? Nope!! You make me fall in love with you. Why you do this at me?~” scream nickhun with sudden make people near him shock.

“~ I do what!! I never ask you to love me. We never go through any relationship. You’re the one who always mess up with me~” eunjung burst her anger.

“~ you women. Can’t you see why I kiss you that time? I told you many times that I love you but you ignore my confession. I know you love me to, right?”~ smile nickhun and pull eunjung near at his body. Enjung feel scared with his sudden action. What the hell with this man.

“~ nickhun, let me go. You hurting me~” ask eunjung and try to push nikchun but she lose when she feel her body was dragged by nickhun. Nickhun brings her

“~I don’t care. Nobody can reject me. Don’t try playing hard with me, . If I can’t get you, kris or any else can’t get you. Did you get that.~” yell nickhun. Eunjung try to push him and scream for help but nobody can hear her since nickhun already pull her at dark alley. Too scare to thinking what will happen. Why he change so sudden. He changes to beast. I regret to love him. He pushes her at wall and held both her thin hand at above her head and kisses her lips with force.

“~ nickhun. Let me go. What the hell are you going? You said you love me but why you became like this~” Begging eunjung with cry. Nickhun stop his action and look at her eyes. He regret for what happen. Why he became like this.

“~eunjung-ah, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do this at you. I’m sorry~” nickhun let her go slowly and look at his hand. He feel regret now. Why he need show his beast side in front her.

“~ eunjung-ah, I’m sorry. I lost control my temper. I love you so much and I jealous when I know about engagement you and kris. It’s hurting me when I know that you already engage with other men. I didn’t know what I should do~” cries nickhun. Eunjung can’t do anything she feels scare and shock for what happen. But then she saw nickhun being punch with someone and she faint on the spot.

After few minutes she feels her head too dizzy. She tries to open her lazy eyes and wake up. But then she saw that kris punch him repeatedly with some word that makes eunjung burst her anger.

“Well, i can see through her eyes that she love me more than you Mr Fiancée”~ what the hell he said like that. Eunjung try to stand up and come closer near Kris and nickhun.

“~ did you want kill him because of me. Stop that~” said eunjung with heavy breath. Both kris and nickhun stop punch each other. They look at eunjung who stand behind kris.

“~ eunjung-ah, are you okay~” ask nickhun and goes toward eunjung before he push kris.

“~what the hell with this man~” mumble Kris and look at eunjung.

“~pakkk~”

Kris was shock for what he saw. But his heart became touched when he heard what eunjung say.

“~ don’t you touch my fiancée? That’s was true that I was fell in love with you but that’s only crush only. Now he’s my fiancé, hope you can respect him. And for what you did at me just now, i don’t think so that i can forgive you. You such a beast Mr Nickhun~” hissed eunjung and push nickhun make him speechless.

“~ What are you waiting for? You want stay here and want create uglier swollen at your beauty face. Let ‘go clean your wound and send me back home before Jang Woo oppa beat your face.~” said eunjung and pull kris wrist make him nervous. Kris look at nickhun who already looking down his head. Kris feels he won this lottery. Mansee!!!!

Both of them stay silent inside the car. Kris was trying looking at eunjung to get attention but didn’t dare to spoke at her.

“~Let’s go to your apartment~”

“~ owh... what?~”

“~ are you deaf, go to your apartment~” ask eunjung in angry tone.

“~ but.. Your brother...house..ermm~”

“~ did you think I able to show my face now at Jang Woo oppa. He will worry and angry if he knows what happen since I still red mark at my chin and neck and your face full with bruise. Otherwise, oppa know nickhun and I don’t want oppa disappointed for what happen.~”said eujnung with sad tone when she remember for what happen.

“~ I’m sorry.~” mumble Kris but still eunjung can hear his voice. Enjung make a call at Jang Woo with reason want spend time with kris for know each other that night. First, jang woo not allow that but after being comfort by Kris, Jang Woo put his trust at Kris word.

Kris open his door house and invite eunjung to come in. Well, she quite impressed with Kris house which full with modern style and decoration. She looks around his house and that’s make her more relaxed with the nature feel.

“~ where is your first aid?~”

“ermmm~”

“~ yah!! What wrong with you. Did nickhun punch at your mouth until make you can’t spoke?~” hissed eunjung and open the each drawer at Kris house.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter