Chapter 5

Who's my fiancee?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nickhun walk alone around his school after make eunjung annoying. He wide his smile when he remembers eunjung face that time but he frowns with his word at eunjung.

“~ aiysh, nickhun. What the hell you thinking about that women.~” he ruffle his hair.

He walks to basketball court to get some fresh air before his stop and look at two people laughing. He hides himself behind tree and peek at them.

He feels hurt and sad.

But why he feels like that?

He put his palm at his chest and he can feel his heartbeat fast and pain at the same time.

~”aniya..ani. don’t said you jealous nickhun. She’s not your taste. She’s not hot and she not your women type.~” nickhun mumble alone and walk away leave them with anger. He tries to forget the scene and try to flirting with hot chic student.

“~ hey babe, let’s have fun tonight. I will make you pleasure~” smile nickhun and rubbed the women make her moan.

“~ i like that handsome. I will make you satisfied.~” wink that women and wrapped her arm around nickhun neck. Nickhun pull her closed make their body touch each other before lock their lips.

But, eunjung face appear at nickhun mind make nickhun wake from his time. She pushes that girl slightly and start shakes his head.

“~ no..no..~”

“~ nick, are you okay? What wrong?~” said that girl and pull nickhun face to continue their session. but nickhun look at her with disgusting face and push her.

“~ don’t touch me, ~” yell nickhun and run away from his school and going back to his apartment. He pulls out the picture and wide his smile.

“~ I hope it’s you eunjung-ah~”

**********************************************

“~Kim Myungsoo!!~”

Myungsoo and eunjung turn around when they heard someone yell. Myungsoo wide his eyes and stand up for get her.

~babe, what are you doing here?~” laugh myungsoo to cover his nervous when she saw jiyeon mad face.

“~ aisyh, this two lovebird really funny~” Eunjung who saw that only laugh.

“~ jungie, why you with myungsoo. I thought you’re my friend. I know this will happen. And you kim myungsoo, how sweet you said you love her. You’re bad.~” pout jiyeon and push myungsoo before she hug eunjung.
“~ sorry jiyeon. I told your boyfriend already, don’t interrupt by business but he’s so stubborn.~” giggle eunjung try to tease myungsoo.

“~yah!! ham eunjung, this is way you pay at me after I heard your problem. Aisyhh~” myungsoo ruffled his messy hair after get frustrated.

“~let’s go eunjung. You need to told me what happen or else i will not forgive you~” said jiyeon and drag eunjung and leave myungsoo alone behind.

“~ babe, how about me?~”

“~ I don’t care. Don’t talk to me for 30 minutes. I hate you because you didn’t bring me together to meet eunjung and i hate you because you said love word at other women beside me.~” whine jiyeon and walk away with stormed her feet.

“~aisyh, this park eunjung. You make me sick you know~” laugh eunjung and bring jiyeon to her car.

The next day, eunjung sleep soundly at her room. Too tired to think all her problem alone. That night, she keeps asking Jang Woo about her fiancée but she failed to get any hint from him.

“~ good morning jang woo oppa~” jiyeon jump at jang woo once he greeting jang woo.

“~ good morning sweetheart.~” smile jang woo and kiss her forehead make myungsoo mad.

“~ good morning hyung but don’t kiss my women~” hiss myungsoo and pull jiyeon from his side make jiyeon giggle.

“~ babe, how many times i need told you, don’t accept any kiss from weird men especially from this hyung~” myungsoo glare at Jang woo before he deep sudden kiss at jiyeon. Jiyeon who shock with his action, try to struggle from his grip. Not because she didn’t like it that’s because she feel shy in front Jang Woo oppa.

“~ stop it myungsoo. You will rip her lips if you were like that. Nobody will steal your women~” laugh Jang woo and pull jiyeon.

“~ that’s your punishment~” wink myungsoo make jiyeon buried her face at myungsoo chest.

“~ whatever. So, did both of you already breakfast?~”

“~ not yet. I’m hungry. This jealousy boy, let me hungry oppa~” pout jiyeon and run to dining table with shameless.

Why? Because she was close with Jang Woo oppa and eunjung family.

“~ hyung, where is jungie?~”

“~ still sleep at her room~”

“~aisyh, this sleepyhead. I will wake her up hyung~”

“~ arraso~”

“~ babe, don’t eat too much. You will gain fat like pig.~” laugh myungsoo when he saw jiyeon already munch her food.

“~swhup uwp iwdiwot~” jiyeon ignore myungsoo word and keep digging her food. Myungsoo shake his head and go to upstairs direct to eunjung. He open the knob and saw nobody but once he saw the blanket like mountain, he already know what happen.

He jump on top eunjung with support both his arm at eunjung bed before he let his weight at eunjung. Eunjung feel something heavy and try to push the thing.

“~ good morning my lovely cousin.~” greeting myungsoo once he saw eunjung face and pull the blanket.

Cousin?

Yes, they’re cousin. Myungsoo lost his parents since his 5 years old. Since than that, Jang woo and eunjung parents raise him until him on 17years old. But, when eunjung parents pass away, myungsoo decide to st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter