Chapter 10

Who's my fiancee?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can both of you stop it!!~” yelled eunjung gain attention entire student with kris and nickhun. Nickhun and Kris take a deep breath and wipe their blood mouth. Eunjung gaze at them make them gulp their throat. That’s was first time they see eunjung so anger. Eunjung came near try to hold her tears but then her tears fall when she saw nickhun and kris. How hurt when she sees nickhun and kris fight because of her.

“~ Please stop from fight. And please stop bothering me. No use you fight because of me. I didn’t know what happen both of you. But let’s be honest, I had fiancée, so please stop it. And nickhun-shi, I hope you will not disturb me again~” said eunjung and walk away leave kris, nickhun and entire students gasp.

“~what? She had fiancée?~”

“~ she already attach by someone?~”

Entire student start whispering about eunjung announcement.  Myungsoo pull nickhun and try to calm him meanwhile jiyeon pull kris and drag him to rooftop.

“~oppa, why you fight with him? Look you’re bleeding~” cries jiyeon and take her handcraft and wipe his mouth.

 “~ why are you crying~” smile kris feel how cute jiyeon in his eyes.

“~ I don’t know oppa. I feel hurt when I saw you in pain~” said jiyeon with wipe her tears make kris touch.

“~ Because you’re my sister, silly~” mumble kris inside his heart with smile.

“~ did you love me until you can feel the pain~” tease kris make jiyeon wide her eyes.

“~ ani, oppa don’t misunderstanding with my word oppa. I just saw you as my brother. I love myungsoo~” jiyeon start panic when she saw kris. But then she heard kris laugh make her pout.

“~ How cute you’re. I’m sorry. Please forgive me~” smile kris with show his puppy eyes make jiyeon giggle.

“~ how I wish I had brother like you kris oppa~” said jiyeon make kris froze.

“~ oppa, are you okay?~”

“~owh, I’m fine~”

“~ oppa, why you fight with him for eunjung? Did you fight with him because you love eunjung unnie?~” ask jiyeon make kris smile.

“~ oppa, please don’t. You heard that right? She already had fiancée~”

“~ so, that’s was true? Why she never tell me? May I know who’s her fiancée?~”

“~ she never told anyone because she also didn’t know who’s her fiancee~” sigh jiyeon.

“~ what?~”

“~Arrangement marriage from her late parents before they died. They are planning this marriage with their friend’s son.  Eunjung unnie, don't have any choice ~”

“~ poor her.~” sigh kris

“~ So oppa, before you deep fall in love with her, oppa better you back off. I don’t want you heartbroken later~” jiyeon said in sad tone make kris frown.

“~ don’t worry, I admit I had some feeling at eunjung, but now I know my limits. I care her because she’s my friend. “~smile Kris

“~ promise you will not fight again~”

“~ i’m promise. I just don’t want her heartbroken because of nickhun. You know nickhun is bigger player, right?~” said kris make jiyeon giggle. After almost one hour they were chatting, kris receive a call from someone.

Kris: Hello?

“S”: Kris, it’s me. I want meet you~

Kris: where and when?

“S”: See you on this Saturday. 7pm at Beale Hongdae Restaurant

 

Meanwhile, nickhun after heard eunjung confession, he feel someone dragging him and that’s myungsoo. Myungsoo take his deep breath before push him at the wall.

“~ what the hell are you thinking?”~

“~ I.. I don’t know~” nickhun still puzzle with the situation.

“~ I told you don’t make my cousin sad. What the hell with you? Why you fight with kris~” said myungsoo make nickhun look at him.

“~ I did it because I love her. I can’t hold my jealousy when I saw how close he with eunjung~” said nickhun make myungsoo lost his temper. He laying his punch make nickhun fall.

“~ didn’t you hear that? She’s already had fiancée. So, please stop bothering her and don’t waste your time~”

“~ but why now?~”

“~ what?~”

“~ Why she told me now when I already fall in love with her. Did you know how hard I struggle with my feeling to get th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter