Chapter 13

Who's my fiancee?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days later

Eunjung just finished her class. She waved to her classmate before going to gate. She always with jiyeon but myeongsoo already waiting her make Eunjung walks alone. As for Nickhun, after the accident, he disappears without news. Rumor spread say that Nickhun already transfer school at America. Once she walk out from the school building, she saw Kris stand beside his BMW Sport cars with full of smile.

“ gosh, he looks so handsome. Did he waiting me? Aigoo eunjung. pabo shut your mouth. Control your heart” mumble eunjung and keep try covering herself.

“Hi, how are you today?” ask Kris with smile.

“ Fine. What are you doing here?” said Eunjung with annoying tone.

“ well, waiting my lovely Fiancée. I can’t?” 

“You don’t have any work or class today?”

“Well, I had but for my lovely fiancée I will put away my work. And if you had free time, I want bring my fiancée out for date” smile kris and look eunjung face with passion. It makes eunjung feel more awkward as she’s not a romantic woman.

“ Gross . You give me Goosebumps” said eunjung with cringing with Kris word.

Kris laughs with Eunjung cute reaction. After the accident, eunjung more careful with her surrounding as she still trauma because the accident between her and nickhun. Meanwhile, Kris will make sure Eunjung always safe and he need do something for make sure eunjung fall in love with him as he know eunjung heart still had Nickhun.

“ So, first we need to fill up our tummy. I know you still not take a lunch right?” say Kris and put his hand at eunjung shoulder and open the door for eunjung enter the car. Eunjung allow herself being treating with gentle action from Kris. Well, she touches with Kris action.

From the start kris start his car until to restaurant, eunjung keep silent as Kris is the one keep talking and make a joke to light up the mood. He brings eunjung to her favorite restaurant and walk around at shopping mall. When eunjung start open up to feel comfortable around Kris, suddenly she saw the shadows as she very familiar. She starts nervous and keeps closer with Kris.

“Are you okay? You look pale?” ask Kris with concern as he put his hand at eunjung forehead.

“I’m okay, don’t worry” smile eunjung and look around.

“ Well, you look sick. If you feel unhealthy, let me send you back home.~”

“ No.. I said I’m ok.” And before eunjung want continue her word, Kris phone keep ringing make him excuse himself for take the call. Eunjung smile when she saw Kris from far. After the accident, Kris more care and always beside her. He starts open up about his lifestyle, about the marriage arrangement, his feeling, and about his family.

 She admits that she didn’t know her feeling towards Kris. And her mind still had nickhun. She feels guilty towards Kris as her fiancée but this feeling will not happen if Jangwoo and Kris keep secret from her. But what can she do, fate comes bring her meet with two men who catch her heart. As she keeps thinking, she feels something at behind her. As she turns around, she was being drag at exit door as nobody at there.

Eunjung push that man and was shock nickhun in front of her.

“~Nickhun?”

“How eunjung. Long times no see” smile nickhun and keep closer himself at eunjung. Eunjung step back her move make she trapped between wall and nickhun.

“What are you try to do?” she trembles with nickhun action.

“ owh, why you look so scare? I didn’t mean to scare you. I just miss you” said nickhun and touch eunjung face

“Nickhun-shi, please don’t do this. Let me go” cries eunjung as she remember about that night.

“ Did you know how much I miss you. Eunjung-ah, can you forgive me. I’m really sorry about that night. Why must you choose Kris? You love me right? I know your heart. Please baby, give me one more chance. I know I always treat you bad, I say the bad things at you, I push you but that happen before I realize that I love you~” said nickhun and start cries. Eunjung was shock with nickhun behavior.

“Nickhun-ah, I’m sorry. I.. I really don’t know..You make me scare that night. It was like you turn to monster. And Nickhun, please.. I had fiancée.” Say eunjung with careful as she might scare if nickhun do something more aggressive.

“Kris, where are you?” cries eunjung

“ No Eunjung, you’re mine. I won’t let Kris get you. Why you make me fall in love with you if you just want broke my heart. Why eunjung!!!~” yell nickhun make eunjung stiff. But then, they heard Kris shout eunjung name.

“Eunjung-ah, where are you? Pick up your phone bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter