Chapter 6

Who's my fiancee?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung was chatting with jiyeon which they do waiting their classmate and teachers for gather before departure to Jeju Island. Tiffany and her member keep glance at eunjung feel anger because eunjung partner with nickhun.

“~ nick, why you so late~” yell tiffany once she saw nickhun already arrived and cling her arm around nickhun waist. But unlucky for tiffany, nickhun drop his bag and push tiffany hand hardly make her step back. Entire her classmate includes eunjung who saw the scene laugh because her ashamed face.

“~ such a cheap women~” said eunjung.

“~ Attention to my entire lovely student! So, how are you today? Ready for your trip~” said Professor Kwon through the microphone.

“~ before we departure, please check your partner if they already arrive or not. And today not only us will join this trip we will combine with other business class.~” scream professor kwon make classmate eunjung jump with happiness.

“~omg, that guy’s look handsome~”

“~ omg, I didn’t know that girl so pretty~”

They keep blubbering and make the guest feel shy.

“~ hello, nice to meet you’ll~” they greeting them with big bow.

Eunjung and jiyeon show their smile for give them some respect but then eunjung saw someone that she feel so familiar.

“~ hello eunjung-shi~”

“~ owh, kris? You’re also here? Wow, I didn’t know we’re in same course and department~” laugh eunjung feel unbelievable.

“~ owhhhhh, jungie. I didn’t know you can know that handsome guy~” whisper jiyeon but kris still heard that make him laugh.

“~ hello pretty. Nice too meet you. I’m Kris and you’re?~” greeting kris with bow before ask for shake hand.

“~ hello, i’m Jiyeon. Park jiyeon. Nice too meet you~” smile jiyeon and want shake back his hand but being push by myungsoo.

“~baby, how many times I told you don’t touch other stranger hand or man without my permission. Owh gowd you’re unbelievable~” hissed myungsoo make jiyeon and eunjung shock.

“~ myung, what are you doing here?~”

“~ why? You don’t like it? Did you think I will allow you go take vacation without me? Hell no~” pout myungsoo but he forgot that eunjung stand beside him. Eunjung push his head with hard make him groan in pain.

“~ can you let jiyeon rest from your side for one week? I bet she will bored with your jealousy, stupid~”

“~ shut up you monkey~” myungsoo push eunjung make kris and jiyeon shake their head.

“~I’m sorry jealousy boyfriend. I’m Kris. I’m transfer student from America~” smile kris make myungsoo frown. Myungsoo look at Eunjung when he remembers about his cousin fiancée but eunjung shrugged her shoulder.

“~ Hi, I’m myungsoo. Boyfriend to Park Jiyeon. I advice you better you back off from her~” said myungsoo and point his finger at jiyeon make jiyeon pout. Meanwhile nickhun, saw them from far. He want came near eunjung to greet him but he doesn’t have any confidence since he knows eunjung hate him.

“~ guys, get ready and take your sit. And you Kim Myungsoo-shi? What are you doing here? Since when you change department?~”  ask Professor Kwon when he realize myungsoo at there.

“~ well ssem, my jiyeonnie, can’t leave me alone at Seoul. She need me~” myungsoo said with proud before jiyeon nudge his stomach.

“~ Since when I said. You’re the one come without permission.~” jiyeon stomped her feet and leave myungsoo alone and chase eunjung for check in.

“~Kim Myungsoo-shi~”

“~ Ssem, please let me go.  You know I can’t separate with her right. Baby, why you do this at me~” myungsoo scream and begging at professor Kwon. Well, it’s just acting from myungsoo okay.

“~ Whatever. Go check in fast. We will late because of you sick lover boy~” s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter