Chapter 3

Who's my fiancee?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~Class let me introduce you, welcome to our new classmate Nickhun~”

Entire class give him a big clap. Nickhun wide his smile and keep wave his hand like celebrity.

“~thanks guys. Hope we can be good friends. And for the ladies, let’s get lunch together~” nickhun send them wink and wide his smile make entire ladies scream.

“~ yuck, that guy really disgusting~” mumble eunjung with hide her head at jiyeon laps.

“~ yah jungie, what are you doing at my laps. Wake up~” whisper jiyeon.

“~ okay, nickhun-shi please stop with that. Now go to your place at behind eunjung and jiyeon. Jiyeon-shi~” Professor Lee call jiyeon make nickhun turn his head at her direction.

“~ yes ssem?~”

“~ show at our new member place and guide him around our school. But wait!! Where’s eunjung?~” ask professor Lee when he didn’t found eunjung at her place.

“~ ermmm .. she..she at here ssem. What’s wrong ssem?~” smile jiyeon with nervous.

“~ yah!! jiyeon why you tell him I am here?~” whisper eunjung and poked her finger at jiyeon waist.

“~ Well, I want you guide nickhun-shi around our college but since you have myungsoo, i don’t think that’s good idea. I don’t want fight with him~” laugh professor lee make jiyeon shy.

“~ so, she already taken?~” ask nickhun make professor lee wide his eyes.

“~ yes. She is. So, don’t try to separate them~” laugh professor lee make nickhun frown.

“~ so, who will be mine tour guide. Make sure she’s a lady. Hottt lady.~” said nickhun and grin his smile.

“~ sure, i will introduce you with hottest girl in our class.~” joked Professor Lee make entire class laugh. Well, they know something fun will happen soon.

Playboy vs Boyish girl.

“~eunjung-shi, I know you at there, please stand up and introduce yourself.~”

~” aisyhh, why me?~” mumble eunjung. She doesn’t have any choice and being force to stand up with lower her head.

“~ you!!!! Chewing gum girl~” nickhun wide his eyes and start boil his anger when he remind what eunjung do at him at airport.

 

Flashback

Eunjung start annoying when she saw two arrogant guys keep fight because a small thing. She walks near receptionist and ask for two papers with pen. She wrote something and laugh for what happen soon. She walks back at nickhun and another guy and put her arm at their shoulder.

“~ hey calm down bro. Let settle with nice.~” said eunjung and put her chewing gum at their back with put paper what she wrote just while ago.

“~yah!! Who ask you touch me~” yell nickhun and push her.

“~ok, relax. Don’t be harsh. ~” giggle eunjung.

“~ why are you laugh. Something funny~” ask another guy with weird.

“~ nope, I just want to said “Welcome to Korea. Have a good day and enjoys your holiday~” smile eunjung and run as fast she.

“~ damn,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter