Chapter 9

Who's my fiancee?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung sleep for the whole days after coming back from Jeju trip. She feel want to die from embarrassment moment that she receive at there. She want forget the scene with sleep for the whole day before school come.

“~jungie, wake up~” called Jang woo and try to shaking eunjung body. He pulls her blanket make eunjung whine.

“~owh oppa, don’t disturb me. I’m tired~”

“~wake up baby; it’s already noon and you still lying. What kind women of you sleep like pig.~”

“~ oppa, if I’m pig, you also a pig oppa. Go away.~” eunjung push jang woo make him laugh with her statement.

“~isyhh, what I had done to get lazy bum sister like you~” laugh Jangwoo and let her sleeping.

“~shut up, you’re such a silly brother~” eunjung wake up and throw away her pillow direct at Jang Woo face.

“~yah!!~” Jang woo jump at eunjung trapped her body for not moving.

“~ oppa, let me go. You’re heavy did you know that?~” groan eunjung and try to push him away.

“~ Nope this time lazy girl. How dare you shoot my handsome face~” giggle Jang Woo.

“~ Handsome? Are you nuts? Oppa, pig more handsome than you~” laugh Eunjung make Jang woo wide his eyes.

“~ mwohh, you brat girl~” Jang woo tickle eunjug waist make her struggle for her life. That morning, this two sibling life full with laughter, tease and fight. Even they rarely meet but once they meet feel world be collapse.

“~wake up silly. Let’s go for lunch. We will out for lunch~” smile Jang Woo and ruffle her hair.

“~Lunch? Outside? Yeayyyy~” eunjung jumped from her bed and run to washroom. They spend together as a good sibling. That night, when they’re comeback from the outing Jang woo came to her room with his deep sigh.

“~ baby, I had something want tell you.~”
“~ what is that oppa? You look so serious?~” laugh eunjung.

“~ about your fiancée~” said Jang Woo make eunjung stopped her laughter.

“~ aisyh, why oppa talk about him? I was just want forget about him. What’s this feeling.~” mumble eunjung inside her mind.

“~ what’s wrong with him. He already dead?~” joked eunjung.

“~yah!! How you can curse something like that~” he poked her forehead and wide his smile with his sister silly joke.

“~ actually, I already arrange to make up you with your fiancée to meet each other.~”

“~what!!~”

“~ well, I think that’s was a good time you meet him. When I thinking again, if I didn’t let both of you meet, I was scare you or him might fall in love with other guy. So, I do want you will more hurt later~” sigh Jang Woo make eunjung speechless.

“~ why you saying now oppa, it’s already late~” mumble eunjung but Jang woo heard that.

“~what? What you mean by late? Don’t said you already fall in love with other guys?~” said Jang woo and held her arm. Eunjung didn’t say anything make Jang woo more nervous.

“~who’s that boy? Tell me. Did you really love him?~”

Those questions make eunjung more stress. She want told her brother that she in love with him but how can she told him when she already know that she already had fiancée.

How this world can be unfair to her life. Why she can’t choose her partner for the rest her life by love not by arrangement. Can she love her fiancée as she loves him?

Loves?

But did she really love him as she thought or that’s was just a crush.

Confuse?

Yes, she confuse with her feeling. Two guys come to her life at the same time. Two guys make her peaceful life mess but that two guys make her confuse with her feeling that she never feel. And now appear another guy that she never knows his face and his personality as my fiancé.

“~ Hey told me. If you really love him, its ok I will let them know and we will cancelled this arrangement~” said Jangwoo softly make eunjung wide her eyes. How Jang Woo can be nice with this. That arrangement already planned before their parents pass away. How broke her heart when she saw Jang Woo disappointment face. She know, Jang woo pretend be ok but actually his not.

“~ Oppa~”

“~ don’t worry. You’re feeling more important than other. I don’t want you feel burden with this arrangement.~” smile Jang woo and rubbed her hand

“~ aniyo oppa. Don’t be like this. What the date we will meet?~” sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter